• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Binah vs Juiz

So whats stopping Binah from using the good old combo of Lock, Chain, and then beat the ever living shit out of Juiz while Juiz can basically do fvck all lol

I mean, that assumes that Binah just doesnt instantly start assaulting Juiz with attacks. Juiz doesnt resist PALE damage at all- and due to Dura Neg, 7-B Durability wont matter
Regarding with what Binah would start with, probably Shockwave- while it wont cause a bunch of Meltdowns

Given that Binah is- well, quite intelligent, she would pick up that Juiz is screwing with her Singularities and opt for Spikes or Waves
(i thought WHITE damage covered Morality Manip, i guess not anymore)

I mean, that assumes that Binah just doesnt instantly start assaulting Juiz with attacks. Juiz doesnt resist PALE damage at all- and due to Dura Neg, 7-B Durability wont matter
Regarding with what Binah would start with, probably Shockwave- while it wont cause a bunch of Meltdowns

Given that Binah is- well, quite intelligent, she would pick up that Juiz is screwing with her Singularities and opt for Spikes or Waves
(i thought WHITE damage covered Morality Manip, i guess not anymore)
All Juiz needs to do to activate Unjustice is just take off her helmet and look at them

Yeah not only is the tier difference big, but Juiz gets outhaxxed or just causes Binah to surrender or kill herself.

I mean regardless of why it was removed, if it wasn't cm 2 morality resistance it won't matter

I mean, if OE is given, Binah gets speed amps and Power Null with Abno Pages, so truth be told, shes gonna strike first- and one strike of PALE and Juiz is dead

Make this slightly more interesting, give Juiz prep for Spoil, Rebellion, and Aegis.

Also Juiz could call Move to BFR Binah

Binah just smites her with Fairy while Juiz is busy taking off her helmet. It’s as simple as that
Yeah that's dumb. There's no reason Juiz's entering this fight with her helmet on lmao. She didn't do that to Billy or while fighting God.

Taking a second glance,
Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2. The Fairy singularity of F Corp. and the Lock singularity of J Corp. are both capable of respectively opening and closing things on a physical or conceptual level, including people. Examples given have included opening people, opening Abnormality containment units, opening attacks, locking physical objects, locking people, locking away abilities, locking an area of space, locking a body to prevent dissection, and more[1]),

This might just be a stomp. Negations aren't really "abilities" more that they're the negation of the laws in the world, so if Binah's cm can lock away powernull cm type 2 then its a stomp.

Edit: Also would need to interact with souls.

Yeah, i just mentioned that Binah is just going to use her Lock and Chain combo right at the start. You could see power and the nullification of it as concepts.....soooo. Even if she couldnt lock that away, she could just lock Juiz's movement and go ham

Or just open her right up and let the gore fireworks fly

Edit 2: Binah can harm incorporeal and abstract entities, and part of PALE damage is soul manip anyways, so yeah Binah has that covered too

Back