• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

I think my favourite observation is that Chainsaw Man is literally Jesus. He very blatantly takes a lot from Christ. What that means for Denji's future is worrisome!
Honestly it makes sense. CSM is filled with religious allegory and imagery, cause you know, DEVILS

Makima says war is one of the evils humanity would be better off without, she wants to erase war/yoru

Makima also says that WW2 was erased but she never said that all wars were erased
Well, doesn't all of this go against Makima's whole plan, which was to be eaten by Pochita and become one with him?

Well, doesn't all of this go against Makima's whole plan, which was to be eaten by Pochita and become one with him?
Makima's plan was to beat Pochita and use him to erase what she dislikes from reality. She just was also fine with being eaten and erased by him, because she's his fan.

More seriously, I have a lot of thoughts on this chapter. Chainsaw Man was crazy-good this week.

Just finished the new chap and it was alright. Denji's breakdown was very sad tho I feel for bro but he needs to lock in fr.

Last edited:
Gotta say, I do like the fact that Denji is finally acknowledging how his hornyness has effected his life and outlook. So of course Futamotor has to hit us with Yoru wanting to chop Denji's dick off to remind us what manga we are reading

Well, he kind of did what I expected him to do. He once again dropped everything in favor of sex, but at least he's finally acknowledging he has a problem now. Hopefully this is something that he continuous to improve on and not a one off thing for this chapter. Also funny that I called this chapter turning away from the sushi restaurant plotline and you all called me crazy. Pretty good chapter even though only one thing of note happened.

Should the Blood Devil & Clone Pochita have Low-High Regeneration since before her resurrection her current state was the blood that she made Denji drink before, and we know that the remaining amount of this blood was very little since Pochita said that even with her Blood Devil powers she would disappear at that rate. However by eating Pochita (A stronger Devil), she was able to return from a tiny amount of blood to her full Devil from. And since Clone Pochita & the Blood Devil have the same power source, Clone Pochita should scale as well. What do yall think abt this.

Actually, upon going back and taking a second look his weight comes out to about 1100 Tons which is way lighter than I was expecting. On an unrelated note did anyone ever bother to calculate the falling devils AP for reversing the gravity for every major city on the planet?
Chariot did some napkin-maths I believe. Around Low 5-B, but idk if it'd scale to AP.

I still plan to deal with that 7-A thread I made, I got lazy and dropped it. I might reply to everything to get it out the way though. After that then I'll deal with the falling Devil feat stuff

Gushy, I say this as an avid fan of the series and what you've done with it, but that thread really isn't going anywhere. I feel your wasting your time arguing points that the admins are never going to agree with so I feel it would be best to drop it and move on with other renovations to the verse.

Back