• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chakravartin (Asura's Wrath) CRT

INTRODUCTION:

Hello, today I will be proving why the God tiers in Asura's Wrath (Asura and Chakravartin) is universe level instead of multi solar system level, so without further ado let's get this started

Chakravartin:

Chakravartin stated that he would destroy the universe and recreate it like he always done
n3ke5yuh.jpg (1024×576) (imgur.com)
QYvERKph.jpg (1024×576) (imgur.com)

Which would have begun at any moment

Meaning the destruction would have happened instantly.

Chakravartin has the power to destroy and recreate the universe itself as much as he pleases.

Here is some additional information, this is the event horizon
IMG_0400.png (1469×708) (discordapp.com)
IMG_0401.png (1449×720) (discordapp.com)
A dimension of unknown size

When he turned into his creator, he turned the event horizon into a white void just by landing
main-qimg-2e995c30186b96b417e1f8819de69b56 (602×271) (quoracdn.net)

Additional Information:

Chakravartin's power is stated two times in the game to be unimaginable

U3MHvtD.png (1920×1080) (imgur.com)

Chakravartin is the wheel of life

Which would include the Narake, a world between life and death
r5trXyT.png (1920×1080) (imgur.com)

Chakravartin is stated to hold everything in the palm of his hand
https://i.imgur.com/0nHEdI2.png

Including the universe, hence why he destroys it and recreates it endlessly
And for some more addition, Chakravartin destroys the Event Horizon
gLLBViz.png (1920×1080) (imgur.com)
mvp5H2Z.jpg (1920×1080) (imgur.com)
kJERz7b.jpg (1920×1080) (imgur.com)

Conclusion:

Chakravartin was gonna destroy the universe and recreate it, and has done so many times, as an endless cycle, and stated he holds everything in the palm of his hand as a metaphor, which would include the universe, implying he can do anything he desires in all of existence. So, Chakravartin should be at least universal - universal+ for creating the universe, which includes space-time

Last edited:
INTRODUCTION:

Hello, today I will be proving why the God tiers in Asura's Wrath (Asura and Chakravartin) is universe level instead of multi solar system level, so without further ado let's get this started

Chakravartin:

Chakravartin stated that he would destroy the universe and recreate it like he always done
n3ke5yuh.jpg (1024×576) (imgur.com)
QYvERKph.jpg (1024×576) (imgur.com)
These scans so not work for me.
Which would have begun at any moment

Meaning the destruction would have happened instantly.

It "beginning" doesn't mean it will happen instantly especially since he doesn't do it instantly and instead fire a beam at the Earth in an attempt to destroy it. If he planned on doing it "instantly" than he would have done so.
Chakravartin has the power to destroy and recreate the universe itself as much as he pleases.

Here is some additional information, this is the event horizon
IMG_0400.png (1469×708) (discordapp.com)
IMG_0401.png (1449×720) (discordapp.com)
If the dimension is unknown in size then it doesn't support him being universe level.
When he turned into his creator, he turned the event horizon into a white void just by landing
main-qimg-2e995c30186b96b417e1f8819de69b56 (602×271) (quoracdn.net)
Literally means nothing other than Reality Warping.

Additional Information:

Chakravartin's power is stated two times in the game to be unimaginable

U3MHvtD.png (1920×1080) (imgur.com)

Just means he's strong... nothing more. It doesn't support universe level.
Chakravartin is the wheel of life

Which would include the Narake, a world between life and death
r5trXyT.png (1920×1080) (imgur.com)

I'll wait and see what others think about this one.
Chakravartin is stated to hold everything in the palm of his hand

This is metaphorical so it doesn't support anything.
Including the universe, hence why he destroys it and recreates it endlessly
And for some more addition, Chakravartin destroys the Event Horizon
gLLBViz.png (1920×1080) (imgur.com)
mvp5H2Z.jpg (1920×1080) (imgur.com)
kJERz7b.jpg (1920×1080) (imgur.com)

He never says universe... only "the world" which could mean the Earth especially since he actively tried to destroy the planet itself. If he meant the universe than he would have done so instead of aiming for the Earth.
Conclusion:

Chakravartin was gonna destroy the universe and recreate it, and has done so many times, as an endless cycle, and stated he holds everything in the palm of his hand as a metaphor, which would include the universe, implying he can do anything he desires in all of existence. So, Chakravartin should be at least universal - universal+ for creating the universe, which includes space-time
Nothing states the universe, just the world which doesn't necessarily mean the universe. Not only that, there is no information that states time was also going to be effected so no Low 2-C. I'll wait for others to comment but so far I disagree with the upgrade.

While I am happy to see a CRT about Asura's Wrath in 2021, I still have to agree with Griffin on why this doesn't quality for universe level. I'm actually surprised we don't have a discussion rule for CRTs that attempt to bump Asura to this tier, should I make a thread about that?

Tbf, they just used sekai, which can either mean planet or everything that exists

His mentions of world just referring to earth also don't entirely make sense when you take into account things like him talking about how he was going to leave this world and go to other ones, while he was already outside of Gaea, making the part about leaving not make sense if it meant planet.

Although the scans in the op are pretty not good for trying to prove that world meant more than planet here so this isn't likely going to pass, surprised they didn't try the Naraka is infinite sized thing

While I am happy to see a CRT about Asura's Wrath in 2021, I still have to agree with Griffin on why this doesn't quality for universe level. I'm actually surprised we don't have a discussion rule for CRTs that attempt to bump Asura to this tier, should I make a thread about that?
Zamasu is working on a CRT, I believe, given they've been making several updated calcs for the verse recently.

Tbf, they just used sekai, which can either mean planet or everything that exists
Which means we half to find out which one he's referring to at what time.
His mentions of world just referring to earth also don't entirely make sense when you take into account things like him talking about how he was going to leave this world and go to other ones, while he was already outside of Gaea, making the part about leaving not make sense if it meant planet.
When he's talking about the "world" destruction, it makes even less sense for him to mean universe when he only tries to blow up the Earth but if he always meant the universe, he would have just nuked everything like he "supposedly" always does.
Zamasu is working on a CRT, I believe, given they've been making several updated calcs for the verse recently.
That's cool. The verse doesn't get much attention outside of God Tier stuff.

like him talking about how he was going to leave this world and go to other ones, while he was already outside of Gaea
This argument alone is better than the entire OP. When Asura and Chakravartin are in the center of the Milky Way galaxy. When Chakravartin said “this world” not only did he say this but he jesters to his surroundings, far beyond the reaches of earth, instead of pointing to the earth. He even says I must leave this world, despite being in the center of the galaxy. This is the only instance where it’s even remotely implied he means universe. Everyone take this as you will, I’ll show you the specific scene in a moment.

Everything else is either unclear or clearly referring to earth.

So that means, Chakravartin was going to destroy and recreate the universe, now should the upgrade be done since Chakravartin was going destroy and recreate the universe?
He said "possibly, at most" which means it's still not clear.

Well, it's stated that the end of the world could begin at any moment
The issue isn't him destroying it, it's that this is like, one of the only pieces of evidence that shows it wasn't just the planet he meant when he said sekai, which is why it'd just be a possibly

Yeah, everyone beat me to it here, it's possibly Galaxy to Universe level at best, and an outlier for the rest of the shit he did at worst.

LMAO

"What do you mean this one feat/statement that is far above or below the majority of the feats/statements is an outlier???"

Back