• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human edits 2.0 (Matchup, defacto CRT, optional additions, etc)

I get that the whole resistance thing is rather minor, the point is that he absorbed electricity. Though the voltage isn't really impressive. Perhaps Limited Electricity Absorption should be listed instead

I get that the whole resistance thing is rather minor, the point is that he absorbed electricity. Though the voltage isn't really impressive. Perhaps Limited Electricity Absorption should be listed instead
Uhm, I think that's happen due to body capacitance since he can transfer the electricity via better body resistance, which is very variable:

Crisis averted. Composite X profiles are considered VSBW memery. Classics like CH and CT are staying.

Also. King_Dom470 posted this on my message wall: "
Enhanced Lung Capacity (The Bajau People can consistently hold their breath for 10 minutes. The world record is 24 minutes)

They can also dive 200 feet into the sea which would have a pressure of 624 kPa, pressure becomes deadly at around 400 kPa I don’t know if this is a resistance to pressure or what but it’s still pretty noteworthy. Someone was also able to dive 702 feet without gear and no injury’s this would have had a pressure equal to over 2000 kPa
"

I would be facepalming my self rn. Though..."
  • slowed reaction time
  • impaired judgement
  • slowed breathing
  • increased risk of accident or injury.1

Higher doses can result in:​

• impaired judgement and coordination
"

Reaction speed of the opponent is reduced. Stuff like impaired judgements reduces the intelligence parameter because the drug is slowing your nervous system down.
If the Clairvoyance page speaks on it's own, then where does it say on the Retrocog page that it requires ESP? I must remind you that "may" and "most common" doesn't mean necessary.
It's not, since animal training is not animal manipulation.
? You can pretty much train much of the domestic animals to be summoned, obey commands, and be withdrawn if necessary. That's the definition of animal manip.

And how is animal cloning animal manip? Can you even control or command the cloned animals at all? Not to mention that the cloning takes a very long time.
Like I say, big animals also has this so I don't think it works at all.
I already know that big animals can digest better stuff. That's not the problem here. If we remove passive acid production, Lotito's digestion is still peak human digestion, in which, what should we call the ability on the profile (and if possible, which ability should we link on VSBW/JBW).
Yeah, since the wiki doesn't accept it I think needs to be removed.
You're missing the point. "You can still have one alter preventing physical possession of something and not have more than 1 alter be beneficial."The wiki can still have a profile with physical possession resistance and not have multiple selves as an ability.

You've been well read into the definitions of the abilities, and I predict by the time you get to this text, you're winning hard on getting stat reduction removed. Does the possession page have something that would disqualify the resistance?
Yeah, we don't even know and it seems pure luck.

As I say, the boy survived due to the volts and the source doesn't prove that he survived that much quantity of amps.
Human can survive up to 11,000 volts in specific conditions, so I guess that this needs to be removed.
"Electric shocks above 2,700 volts can be fatal to human beings - with shocks above 11,000 volts considered 'usually fatal'." That implies that the volts at a high level usually have amps.

"
To evaluate this, we can use the Ohm’s Law, which states:

Current=Voltage/Resistance
"

11000/1000 (sweaty skin since india is HOT) = 11 Volts. Above average in terms of amps survived that would usually kill people
  1. Light Absorption: It's super limited and redudant, only affecting 6.63e-7 meters.
  2. Limited Power Nullification: Nope, that doesn't negate anyone power or ability and it's only Status Effect Inducement.
I put light absorption due to it's potential for camo. And if it's only effecting at a microscopic scale, then how come we see it as black.

Agree.

Reaction speed of the opponent is reduced. Stuff like impaired judgements reduces the intelligence parameter because the drug is slowing your nervous system down.
It's still an mental thing more than actually speed or strength reduction, so is Inducement.
If the Clairvoyance page speaks on it's own, then where does it say on the Retrocog page that it requires ESP? I must remind you that "may" and "most common" doesn't mean necessary.
Many times.
The page never mentions that can be do with conventional means like cameras, because it's done via magical means.

Something similar happens with Clairvoyance which is done via ESP.
? You can pretty much train much of the domestic animals to be summoned, obey commands, and be withdrawn if necessary. That's the definition of animal manip.
Nope, this social influecing:
Also the human can't summon an animal out of nothing and needs preparation to tame many animals.
And how is animal cloning animal manip? Can you even control or command the cloned animals at all? Not to mention that the cloning takes a very long time.
It's summoning via genetics & preparation, so I guess it's fine.

Btw, how Composite Human has limited matter manipulation if we can't create nor control it out of nothingness?
I already know that big animals can digest better stuff. That's not the problem here. If we remove passive acid production, Lotito's digestion is still peak human digestion, in which, what should we call the ability on the profile (and if possible, which ability should we link on VSBW/JBW).
I don't think we can give an ability of this, because it is also useless in an match.
You're missing the point. "You can still have one alter preventing physical possession of something and not have more than 1 alter be beneficial."The wiki can still have a profile with physical possession resistance and not have multiple selves as an ability.
Yup, but the resistance is based on the control of an disorder that isn't even multiple selves on the wiki, that's is why it doesn't work.
"Electric shocks above 2,700 volts can be fatal to human beings - with shocks above 11,000 volts considered 'usually fatal'." That implies that the volts at a high level usually have amps.

"
To evaluate this, we can use the Ohm’s Law, which states:

Current=Voltage/Resistance
"

11000/1000 (sweaty skin since india is HOT) = 11 Volts. Above average in terms of amps survived that would usually kill people
That source seems untruthful saying that the boy is capable of surviving that much volts, like.. they only put wires that are in the 100-240 VAC range at best.
  • Low-End: 100/1000 = 0.1 Amperees
  • Mid-End: ((100+240)/2)/1000 = 0.17 Amperees
  • High-End: 240/1000 = 0.24 Amperees
Around this levels an human would die, so yeah it's pretty impressive but one amperee would kill any human. In conclusion the resistance is pretty much limited (and we can incluide the eight times body resistance thing tho)...
I put light absorption due to it's potential for camo. And if it's only effecting at a microscopic scale, then how come we see it as black.
Mm, yep I read this explanation and I agree with light absorption.

Last edited:
"Retrocognition can be utilised through various methods, it may be done through Time Manipulation, through Extrasensory Perception, through Psychometry, or through some unspecified magical means. But it is most commonly associated with Clairvoyance and Extrasensory Perception."

"Can" and "may" mean that this text is simply listing off possible ways in which Retrocognition can be performed, not that it has to be done in these ways.

"I don't think we can give an ability of this, because it is also useless in an match."

CH eating the opponent (in conjuction with their bite force) as a possible wincon in base for when they're in a fight without equipment, and say, their arms are torn off.

"Also the human can't summon an animal out of nothing and needs preparation to tame many animals."

That's why it's conditional.

Also I feel like the fact that the guy who absorbs electricity feels more energized and again, doesn't get electrocuted at all would imply that he can absorb electricity. Whether or not it's through explainable means isn't relevant when it has potential within a fight. l think it would be limited electricity absorption though, since it's limited by the amount of electricity CH can withstand in the first place

Last edited:
""Retrocognition can be utilised through various methods, it may be done through Time Manipulation, through Extrasensory Perception, through Psychometry, or through some unspecified magical means. But it is most commonly associated with Clairvoyance and Extrasensory Perception."
The page never says that can be done via conventional means, everything methods they mention are magical or supernatural & we can't give it to cameras who simply record.
CH eating the opponent (in conjuction with their bite force) as a possible wincon in base for when they're in a fight without equipment, and say, their arms are torn off.
Nope, he can't eat his opponent unless is much smaller that the standard size. This is not an ability.
That's why it's conditional.
That's limited animal manipulation via preparation and not in the profile.
Also I feel like the fact that the guy who absorbs electricity feels more energized and again, doesn't get electrocuted at all would imply that he can absorb electricity. Whether or not it's through explainable means isn't relevant when it has potential within a fight. l think it would be limited electricity absorption though, since it's limited by the amount of electricity CH can withstand in the first place
No, that's simply limited resistance to electricity due to him having 8x times the human body's resistance. All humans or living things can transfer electricity if they receives an shock & this is like giving Electricity Absorption to anyone who haves electricity resistance, it's not absorption as any way but an conductor.

Last edited:
Btw, everyone's centralizing the second wave of edits here in this sandbox
It's still an mental thing more than actually speed or strength reduction, so is Inducement.
I agree.
The page never says that can be done via conventional means, everything methods they mention are magical or supernatural & we can't give it to cameras who simple record.
And the page also never says they're restricted to magical methods. This here vvv
"Retrocognition can be utilised through various methods, it may be done through Time Manipulation, through Extrasensory Perception, through Psychometry, or through some unspecified magical means. But it is most commonly associated with Clairvoyance and Extrasensory Perception."
These are common/associated examples, just because a page list common associated examples, doesn't mean they're restricted to those examples.

If "X character" has a notable ability by the ability's definition and isn't magical at the same time. And the ability only lists magical examples, it would still qualify.

Realistic examples from the last paragraph include IRL realistic fire and explosion manip. There should be plenty of examples in IRL of realistic forms and far more magical versions of fire and explosion manip in fiction.

Danmaku is also a power frequently associated with magic, and yet, CH's machine guns qualify for danmaku. Even if the real life examples of danmaku are taken away, would that stop machine guns, battleships, etc from not qualifying for the ability?

TL; DR. If an ability's definition fits, doesn't require magic stuff despite mentioning only magical examples. The ability still qualifies.
That's limited animal manipulation via preparation and not in the profile.
An entity can simultaneously have animal SI and animal manipulation. The problem is how their definitions would stay true. If an entity has a capability that allows for 2 abilities to be listed by their definition, it wouldn't be wrong to put both abilities. How does having animal SI even contradict animal manip anyways?

Conditional animal manip is the point of the power. Can you explain how that's wrong and not a fallacy of "An orange and apple are fruits. | This claim wrong since an apple is an orange, not a fruit".
It's summoning via genetics & preparation, so I guess it's fine.

Btw, how Composite Human has limited matter manipulation if we can't create nor control it out of nothingness?
Summoning means to call upon beings/other entities. How are you going to use animal cloning to call upon an animal?

Matter manipulation requires manipulating particles and their bonds, not creating it out of nothing. That's false equivalency to the Creation ability.
Nope, he can't eat his opponent unless is much smaller that the standard size. This is not an ability.
The heart of all the P&A stuff is that they're abilities distinct and above the norm of regular people. Either way, the ability should still be there. Not to mention from a professional POV, we're supposed do indexing stuff first, vs debating second as per VSBW principles.
Yup, but the resistance is based on the control of an disorder that isn't even multiple selves on the wiki, that's is why it doesn't work.
You're applying standards nonexistent to one resistance. Possession isn't multiple selves. DID is separated from multiple selves to make the ability more distinct. Resistance to physical possession is still distinct and one step more useful than simple DID alone. DID gives you trouble due to the multiple personalities within the victim, good or bad, this makes the ability benign. Having one alter grant one useful resistance actually makes some instances of DID an actual power, rather than multiple selves.
That source seems untruthful saying that the boy is capable of surviving that much volts, like.. they only put wires that are in the 100-240 VAC range at best.
  • Low-End: 100/1000 = 0.1 Amperees
  • Mid-End: ((100+240)/2)/1000 = 0.17 Amperees
  • High-End: 240/1000 = 0.24 Amperees
Around this levels an human would die, so yeah it's pretty impressive but one amperee would kill any human. In conclusion the resistance is pretty much limited (and we can incluide the eight times body resistance thing tho)...
If you're doubting the source at the volt, then why trust the boy existing, or that fact that he exposed himself to the water w/ electricity at all? Not to mention that you said that there are some instances of people surviving 11 K volts. It's still within reality and not a literal 9-B punch. And I still linked the fact that guinness recorded a person surviving around 230 K volts. 11 K volts is still possible.

The source is mainstream made by journalists, editors, or other people on the same level. That's what makes the source credible.

^^^; continuing from this thread. So as of Seol's edit here, the page is locked for the CH. So this page is here for anyone to suggest changes and match up additions/removals from the page. nevermind, she unlocked the page.

If anyone wants to change the page, this thread is the discussion thread for it.

(Sandbox everyone is working on)
There's going to be a necessary format to make stuff easier for the staff to read.
Priority: [priority number]
Section: [statistic/rating section name (for example, speed, weaknesses, age, etc)] ([key name])
  • Between [starting text]...[ending text]
Change: [Insert change summary here]
Source Change: [insert link to sandbox/potential future source text desired in the specific section/area of change]
Note that the "between" part isn't always necessary, but will help in directing a potential staff/other member in editing the page.

For the suggested changes, there will be 5 categories in priority.
1: Changes that may impact the entirety of the profile itself.
2: Change fundementally changes a statistic, or rating of a section's key. Changes to add/remove a power/ability or to fundementally change how it's being perceived to other users.
3: Additions to a statistic/rating section that may be necessary, but wouldn't fundementally change the section.
4: Common editing/grammar mistakes. And any other mistake that may mess with how a section/statistic is read.
5: Unnecessary albeit recreational edits onto the profile. Adding/removing matches
Important notes
  • If any staff are reading this section, correct me if I'm wrong on any of this information.

According to this thread and especially in this reply, Seol404 is nearly the only staff member working on JBW for 2021-2023 and the JBW site is virtually almost ded.

Only a select few users that care about the site do at least some user activity every 24 hrs.

The Wiki Maintenance Help Request as of recently from this post and up to pg 2 of the thread, Seol has invited IdiosyncraticLawyer and Mr. Bambu to help on site. Though it should be noted that it's implied some staff like Copetan and possibly Ryukama are still at least active on the site. Everyone should at least follow the "Wiki Maintenance Help Request" thread for joke battles in-case there's any updates on the staff shortage.
    • Keep in mind that like in the main site's forum, it will take awhile for staff to notice this thread regardless of staff activity. So expect this thread to get attention from the Joke Battles staff in several weeks at best, and months to a year at worst.
  • Major impacts to JBW staff work output
updated the OP.

And the page also never says they're restricted to magical methods. This here vvv
These are common/associated examples, just because a page list common associated examples, doesn't mean they're restricted to those examples.
Nope. Danmaku means many projectiles while Explosion Manipulation means explosion creation.

While Retrocognition means the ability to perceive events that have transpired in the past. We can't give an ability to perceive events to an camera that the only thing that's do is record something, makes no sense.
An entity can simultaneously have animal SI and animal manipulation. The problem is how their definitions would stay true. If an entity has a capability that allows for 2 abilities to be listed by their definition, it wouldn't be wrong to put both abilities. How does having animal SI even contradict animal manip anyways?
That it's just social influecing and has their own in the page.

Probably the difference is that one is via charming and the other with supernatural means.

Conditional animal manip is the point of the power. Can you explain how that's wrong and not a fallacy of "An orange and apple are fruits. | This claim wrong since an apple is an orange, not a fruit".
You didn't understand.

Our humans we can't control animals on any way, we have not an power or technology to even control the empathy of an living being. All of this is only social influecing.
Summoning means to call upon beings/other entities. How are you going to use animal cloning to call upon an animal?
By manipulating animal's ADN to create an clone? Maybe it's just creation via biological manipulation, yeah.
Matter manipulation requires manipulating particles and their bonds, not creating it out of nothing. That's false equivalency to the Creation ability.
Nvm, this an better justification.
The heart of all the P&A stuff is that they're abilities distinct and above the norm of regular people. Either way, the ability should still be there. Not to mention from a professional POV, we're supposed do indexing stuff first, vs debating second as per VSBW principles.
It's not acid manipulation because it's like any acid that an organism has in the stomatch, I don't agree with this because based on this any giant thing has acid manipulation only due to thick stomatch.
If the human can use that acid to attack, then I agree.
You're applying standards nonexistent to one resistance. Possession isn't multiple selves. DID is separated from multiple selves to make the ability more distinct. Resistance to physical possession is still distinct and one step more useful than simple DID alone. DID gives you trouble due to the multiple personalities within the victim, good or bad, this makes the ability benign. Having one alter grant one useful resistance actually makes some instances of DID an actual power, rather than multiple selves.
What I mean is that an posession is an complete control of the body, mind or body via supernatural means.

Really, how is this resistance to posession? At beast is simply willpower.
If you're doubting the source at the volt, then why trust the boy existing, or that fact that he exposed himself to the water w/ electricity at all? Not to mention that you said that there are some instances of people surviving 11 K volts. It's still within reality and not a literal 9-B punch. And I still linked the fact that guinness recorded a person surviving around 230 K volts. 11 K volts is still possible.
It's because people was most probably dry at the time, which amounts body's resistance.

As I say before, what kills humans are amps and not volts and the 11K voltage is untruthful because they only put wires in the water, nothing of that exaggerate voltage level.
The source is mainstream made by journalists, editors, or other people on the same level. That's what makes the source credible.
@MaybeWantsToEdit provided me an more reliable source of Ma Xiangang voltage confirmed by an entire organization, while this is unreliable and it's just an claim that generated controversiality for being untruthful (check the own comments debunking the baseless claim).

While Retrocognition means the ability to perceive events that have transpired in the past. We can't give an ability to perceive events to an camera that the only thing that's do is record something, makes no sense.
Cameras do record previous events that transpired. If a camera for example, recorded a bank robbery, and we were to see the footage later, we're technically seeing an event that already happened.
Nope. Danmaku means many projectiles while Explosion Manipulation means explosion creation.
You're missing the point. You're really not getting my points as much as I was previously not getting the control on animals point.

I already implied that I know what danmaku and explosion manip already means vvv
Realistic examples from the last paragraph include IRL realistic fire and explosion manip. There should be plenty of examples in IRL of realistic forms and far more magical versions of fire and explosion manip in fiction.
Explosion manip is already self-explanatory. I was the one who put explosives on CH as a justification for their explosion manipulation.
Danmaku is also a power frequently associated with magic, and yet, CH's machine guns qualify for danmaku. Even if the real life examples of danmaku are taken away, would that stop machine guns, battleships, etc from not qualifying for the ability?
Machine guns already input lots of projectiles in mere seconds. Battleships can already produce a lotta projectiles at other enemy ships.

I'll be more short and direct. "TL; DR. If an ability's definition fits, doesn't require magic stuff despite mentioning only magical examples. The ability still qualifies." That's the point I was trying to make, not some illogical twist on what either of the abilities I've mentioned are.
You didn't understand.

Our humans we can't control animals on any way, we have not an power or technology to even control the empathy of an living being. All of this is only social influecing.
"to exercise restraint or direction over"

"Control can be carried out at the expense of empathy" Can, not need to be carried out by empathy. The page doesn't say they need to be controled by empathy.

"
  • Manipulation of conventional animals - management of various kinds of living beings, which can be found in the real world. Usually it carried out at the expense of empathy or impact on the consciousness of the animal. Also here can be included all sorts of manipulation primitive living organisms.
" Usually, not always. Animal manipulation doesn't always need to have empathic manipulation to be carried out.

Just because one power is usually carried out by another, doesn't mean it always will have that power. Just because animal manipulation can be carried out by mind or empathic manipulation doesn't mean a user will always have both abilities.

And with animal SI, you can't control the animal by directing to walk in another direction, sit, etc with all the training they've been put through?
By manipulating animal's ADN to create an clone? Maybe it's just creation via biological manipulation, yeah.
Uh... "Creation is the ability to create something from nothing, without manipulating existing things."

So just biological manipulation via biological engineering like in your example.
It's not acid manipulation because it's like any acid that an organism has in the stomatch, I don't agree with this because based on this any giant thing has acid manipulation only due to thick stomatch.
If the human can use that acid to attack, then I agree.
And, can every animal eat stuff Lotito can to his extent? How is this not like equating the bone strength of a fish to a man?

Why can't we just slap "Peak Human Digestion" without a VSBW link.

An ability can still be on a page even if it can't be used to attack. Look at Type 1 Immortality
What I mean is that an posession is an complete control of the body, mind or body via supernatural means.

Really, how is this resistance to posession? At beast is simply willpower.
You're right to an extent. Though it still can negate possession once CH is controlled briefly.

The power swaps and potentially supresses personalities trying to gain control over the body. Willpower is only a part of the process.
It's because people was most probably dry at the time, which amounts body's resistance.

As I say before, what kills humans are amps and not volts and the 11K voltage is untruthful because they only put wires in the water, nothing of that exaggerate voltage level.
The boy's case took place in india, which is a hot, tropical country. The boy's body is still going to be moist.

Actually, the equation's solution I used eariler in the thread was supposed to say amps. 11000 V/1000 Ohm = 11 Amps. The pg here implies that's the answer unit in the equation used
@MaybeWantsToEdit provided me an more reliable source of Ma Xiangang voltage confirmed by an entire organization, while this is unreliable and it's just an claim that generated controversiality for being untruthful (check the own comments debunking the baseless claim).
You do have a point on every human being a conductor. The source is implied to use a study at a university, though the fact that anyone can be a conductor warrants removal of the ability.

Cameras do record previous events that transpired. If a camera for example, recorded a bank robbery, and we were to see the footage later, we're technically seeing an event that already happened.
As I say the Retrocognition scales more to an supernatural mean like clairvoyance or ESP.

I want to see where in the page says it can be done via conventional means? I don't see it and we can't give it without an reason.
I'll be more short and direct. "TL; DR. If an ability's definition fits, doesn't require magic stuff despite mentioning only magical examples. The ability still qualifies." That's the point I was trying to make, not some illogical twist on what either of the abilities I've mentioned are.
But it doesn't. Cameras simply record something, they doesn't perceive the past at their own.
Animal manipulation doesn't always need to have empathic manipulation to be carried out.

Just because one power is usually carried out by another, doesn't mean it always will have that power. Just because animal manipulation can be carried out by mind or empathic manipulation doesn't mean a user will always have both abilities.
Animal Manipulation means to control animals not to influencing them. That's why both are separated, not that complicated really.

If you influence an animal due training, it's not an superpower.
And with animal SI, you can't control the animal by directing to walk in another direction, sit, etc with all the training they've been put through?
Very much explicit-
So just biological manipulation via biological engineering like in your example.
I'm ok with it
Why can't we just slap "Peak Human Digestion" without a VSBW link.
It's an non-existent ability
An ability can still be on a page even if it can't be used to attack. Look at Type 1 Immortality
I mean that's gives age manipulation resistance and things like that.

Anyways, digestion doesn't even exist and it's very redudant as ability.
You're right to an extent. Though it still can negate possession once CH is controlled briefly.

The power swaps and potentially supresses personalities trying to gain control over the body. Willpower is only a part of the process.
Personalities is not the same as control an body via non-natural means.
The boy's case took place in india, which is a hot, tropical country. The boy's body is still going to be moist.

Actually, the equation's solution I used eariler in the thread was supposed to say amps. 11000 V/1000 Ohm = 11 Amps. The pg here implies that's the answer unit in the equation used
Yeah yeah ik, but the 11000V is very untruthful and you can just use the wire volts at best.
You do have a point on every human being a conductor. The source is implied to use a study at a university, though the fact that anyone can be a conductor warrants removal of the ability.
Yep.

They don't have to swallow something whole. Their bite force can allow them to tear chunks off and swallow. The passive acid could negate some regen for the part they swallowed (if that's how the opponent's regen works). Or, a character shrinking and going inside their body or going into their stomach, is far more likely to die from the acid, since CH is able to digest glass and TV parts. It's rather situational though, but like what H3 said, it's an indexing site first a foremost, viability in combat isn't too important here as long as it isn't an incredibly minor form that has zero uses, unlike the enhanced stomach lining. It's just a really impressive "supernatural"-like feat, similar to how CH's skin elasticity is.

As I say the Retrocognition scales more to an supernatural mean like clairvoyance or ESP. I want to see where in the page says it can be done via conventional means? I don't see it and we can't give it without an reason.

I'm pretty sure this is essentially burden of proof fallacy. You're saying that you need evidence to prove something the Retrocognition page goes out of it's way to not include, unlike the Clairvoyance page. The page itself also only says "it is most commonly associated with Clairvoyance and Extrasensory Perception". They're simply associated with each other as powers that allow a character to perceive something a person normally can with their usual senses. That doesn't mean Retrocognition is necessarily tied to supernatural means.

Last edited:
They don't have to swallow something whole. Their bite force can allow them to tear chunks off and swallow. The passive acid could negate some regen for the part they swallowed (if that's how the opponent's regen works). Or, a character shrinking and going inside their body or going into their stomach, is far more likely to die from the acid, since CH is able to digest glass and TV parts. It's rather situational though, but like what H3 said, it's an indexing site first a foremost, viability in combat isn't too important here as long as it isn't an incredibly minor form that has zero uses, unlike the enhanced stomach lining. It's just a really impressive "supernatural"-like feat, similar to how CH's skin elasticity is.
This is not supernatural or an ability, since every organism has this. Just because an stomatch is thicker doesn't means that an human has acid manipulation, it's literally the anatomy that every organism in the world haves.
The page itself also only says "it is most commonly associated with Clairvoyance and Extrasensory Perception". They're simply associated with each other as powers that allow a character to perceive something a person normally can with their usual senses. That doesn't mean Retrocognition is necessarily tied to supernatural means.
This need an question on an thread.

Everything of the page ability indicates something supernatural and you know that we're giving Retrocognition to an camera that EVERYONE haves? Even me with an phone can get retrocognition, or everyone person in the world based on this.

Smartphones also technically give you Extrasensory Perception, Light Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Data Manipulation, and Information Analysis with Google lens. Them technically having situational Recognition isn't too out of the ballpark.

The Retrocognition isn't actually very potent since CH has to have a camera record something first. In that case, Retrocognition is already listed as a Conditional ability for that reason.

This is not supernatural or an ability, since every organism has this

Is it not supernatural to be capable of eating glass, bicycle parts and TV parts with no problem?

Smartphones also technically give you Extrasensory Perception
You can't see supernatural energy or sixth sense with these.
Light Manipulation
It's minor.
Sound Manipulation
How?, the sound of smartphones aren't that loud.
Data Manipulation
Only by searching someone in the internet?, Idk how is that data manipulation.
Information Analysis
You can't analysis someone statistics with Google Lens.
Them technically having situational Recognition isn't too out of the ballpark.

The Retrocognition isn't actually very potent since CH has to have a camera record something first. In that case, Retrocognition is already listed as a Conditional ability for that reason.
As I say, Retrocognition doesn't work like that. It's the ability to perceive the past and if the only reasoning is an camera it's pretty weak.
Is it not supernatural to be capable of eating glass, bicycle parts and TV parts with no problem?
And he still died due to that..

This is not supernatural or an ability, since every organism has this. Just because an stomatch is thicker doesn't means that an human has acid manipulation, it's literally the anatomy that every organism in the world haves.
And can you prove every organism has twice as thick stomach lining as Lotito's? Or that every organism has the potency of Lotito's digestive feats? Can you prove that regular people can do what Lotito can? Proof doesn't always have to have evidence, it can be logical.

We already know CH's peak digestion isn't true acid manipulation. The heart of an ability being an ability is that's it's supposed to be above average or even a superpower. We have abilities listed on characters that don't have their respective ability links on-site. Listing Peak Human digestion without an official VSBW link isn't going to hurt the profile.

Where does it say Lotito died from his digestive eating?
Smartphones also technically give you Extrasensory Perception, Light Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Data Manipulation, and Information Analysis with Google lens. Them technically having situational Recognition isn't too out of the ballpark.

Smartphone abilities on CH would have to have abilities only regular people wouldn't be able to do. We might as well start breaking unwritten rules and give every human on-site bodily weaponry

And DarlingAurora for some reason gave this reasoning very late when she should've said this way earlier. vvv
Everything of the page ability indicates something supernatural and you know that we're giving Retrocognition to an camera that EVERYONE haves? Even me with an phone can get retrocognition, or everyone person in the world based on this.
When you're ranting in a fit of rage and you accidentally give a good counterargument.

Ok. Smartphone retrocog arguements are out the window. That doesn't mean you can't see recorded security camera footage of a robbery on your own property that's happened in the past (effectively retrocog). Why would everyone have security cameras in their home to see transpired events tho? Not everyone has security cameras or hidden cameras to record events to see later.

Your point about Q&A is valid. Retrocog is commonly supernatural. I'll ask if it's necessary for it to be supernatural and above the norm at the same time.

And can you prove every organism has twice as thick stomach lining as Lotito's? Or that every organism has the potency of Lotito's digestive feats? Can you prove that regular people can do what Lotito can? Proof doesn't always have to have evidence, it can be logical.
yup
  1. Vultures have the strongest gastric acid in the Animal Kingdom. With a pH of just over 0, it’s stronger than battery acid AND 100 times stronger than ours (pH 2). The powerful “gizzard gravy” kills any anthrax, botulism, and other bacteria the birds swallow feeding from carcasses.
  2. Interestingly, the human average, at pH of 1.5, is lower than other omnivores such as baboons, pigs, mice and rats, and it is similar to the acidity in scavengers.
  3. Gastrointestinal pH as a function of time was recorded for 4 beagle dogs and 10 human subjects using radiotelemetric pH measuring equipment. Results indicated that in the quiescent phase, gastric pH in the dogs (mean = 1.8 ± 0.07 SEM) was significantly (p < 0.05) higher than in humans (1.1 ± 0.15). No significant difference in the time for the pH monitoring device to empty from the stomach was noted for the two species (99.8 ± 27.2 min for dogs, 59.7 ± 14.8 min for humans, p > 0.05). The fasting intestinal pH in dogs was consistently higher than in humans, with an average canine intestinal pH of 7.3 ± 0.09 versus 6.0 ± 0.14 for humans. The implication of these observations for extrapolation of drug absorption data from dogs to humans are discussed.
  4. The pH of gastric acid in humans is 1.5-2.0. This is a much lower pH level than that of most animals and very close to scavengers, which eat carrion.
  5. Dogs are likely to produce up to 100 times the amount of acid than that of a human stomach.
  6. The pH level of gastric acid in humans is much lower than that of most animals, and very close to that of carrion-eating animals called scavengers.
  7. In the fasted state, stomach acids are very similar in people and dogs. After eating, however, dogs produce more acid than we do.
And we even have an comparison:
Stomach-pH-as-a-function-of-animal-species-A-pH-of-7-is-neutral-Data-for-chimpanzees.png

• The difference between them is very clear.
Your point about Q&A is valid. Retrocog is commonly supernatural. I'll ask if it's necessary for it to be supernatural and above the norm at the same time.
Oki doki 🐇
Do we just do building level via the size of the largest battleships and their protection against torpedoes?
yep

yup
  1. Vultures have the strongest gastric acid in the Animal Kingdom. With a pH of just over 0, it’s stronger than battery acid AND 100 times stronger than ours (pH 2). The powerful “gizzard gravy” kills any anthrax, botulism, and other bacteria the birds swallow feeding from carcasses.
  2. Interestingly, the human average, at pH of 1.5, is lower than other omnivores such as baboons, pigs, mice and rats, and it is similar to the acidity in scavengers.
  3. Gastrointestinal pH as a function of time was recorded for 4 beagle dogs and 10 human subjects using radiotelemetric pH measuring equipment. Results indicated that in the quiescent phase, gastric pH in the dogs (mean = 1.8 ± 0.07 SEM) was significantly (p < 0.05) higher than in humans (1.1 ± 0.15). No significant difference in the time for the pH monitoring device to empty from the stomach was noted for the two species (99.8 ± 27.2 min for dogs, 59.7 ± 14.8 min for humans, p > 0.05). The fasting intestinal pH in dogs was consistently higher than in humans, with an average canine intestinal pH of 7.3 ± 0.09 versus 6.0 ± 0.14 for humans. The implication of these observations for extrapolation of drug absorption data from dogs to humans are discussed.
  4. The pH of gastric acid in humans is 1.5-2.0. This is a much lower pH level than that of most animals and very close to scavengers, which eat carrion.
  5. Dogs are likely to produce up to 100 times the amount of acid than that of a human stomach.
  6. The pH level of gastric acid in humans is much lower than that of most animals, and very close to that of carrion-eating animals called scavengers.
  7. In the fasted state, stomach acids are very similar in people and dogs. After eating, however, dogs produce more acid than we do.
And we even have an comparison:
Stomach-pH-as-a-function-of-animal-species-A-pH-of-7-is-neutral-Data-for-chimpanzees.png

• The difference between them is very clear.
Finally, evidence pH when going down itself from the middle is how acidic something is and how many Hydrogen ions there are in a substance. A pH of something like 0.75 and higher would be good in the context of Lotito.

Vultures and standard by this standard of 0.75 pH or higher just have a form of acid manip, not representative of what people can digest.

I'm more interested in what dogs can digest since their acids seem to be similar to ours. And I'm more interested in what other animals with a higher pH can digest with their stomach acids since they have weaker acid pH than regular people.

Finally, evidence
WAA-
pH when going down itself from the middle is how acidic something is and how many Hydrogen ions there are in a substance. A pH of something like 0.75 and higher would be good in the context of Lotito.

Vultures and standard by this standard of 0.75 pH or higher just have a form of acid manip, not representative of what people can digest.

I'm more interested in what dogs can digest since their acids seem to be similar to ours. And I'm more interested in what other animals with a higher pH can digest with their stomach acids since they have weaker acid pH than regular people.
mm yesss, I still don't think it counts like an ability but it's still interesing

You can't see supernatural energy or sixth sense with these.
You can detect other smartphones, radar, magnetic fields and other things only a technological device can.
"Extrasensory Perception, also known as sensing, detection, or a sixth sense, is the ability to detect energy signatures, matter signatures, or the like near the user."

The definition of a sixth sense is a "power of perception like but not one of the five senses : a keen intuitive power". How being able to detect things people can't with their normal 5 senses isn't Extrasensory Perception is beyond me. The page also doesn't say anything about having to be supernatural explicitly. Magnetic fields and detecting other phones are energy signatures, and using radar is detecting matter signatures
How?, the sound of smartphones aren't that loud.
Some phones at max volume can cause hearing loss. The phones themselves even may say this when you put them at max volume. Though it would be pretty limited since it can't cause instant hearing loss.
Only by searching someone in the internet?, Idk how is that data manipulation.
Hacking someone and just controlling their data somewhere lol. Phones are basically miniature computers, I thought this would be the most obvious.
You can't analysis someone statistics with Google Lens.
Google lens allows you to find any information about anything you take a photo of even if you don't know what it is.
"Information Analysis, or Scanning, is the ability to gain information on a character or object by analyzing them". Again, the page doesn't say anything about explicitly needing fighting stats for this to count. In addition, Google Lens is capable of letting CH find info of something, and in the case of versus matchups, since CH is scanning a character who is on the wiki if they're in a debate thread, they would be able to find the opponent's VSBW page lol, granting them access to their stats.

I think giving characters all the abilities of a phone wouldn't make much sense because they haven't used those abilities in the first place. But if a character uses their phone's flash feature it would be weird to just say you can't put that on their profile when they've used the ability to say, see in a dark location within the story, only because every person with a smartphone technically has that ability. In CH's case, they're every person on the planet in the real world. We can safely say they've used those abilities with a smartphone before, and has the capacity to use it in a combat setting.

And on the topic of the stomach acid for animals, I feel like people just didn't add that to their Real World profiles because they didn't know/they just didn't bother to add it since it didn't seem necessary or useful in a combat situation, which is true. That doesn't exactly mean we have to index characters the same way those people did though.

Last edited:
Massively FTL+ perception speed with the fastest cameras (Ultrafast specral photography (CUSP) can be used to make a camera that can take 70 trillion frames per second (1.429e-14 seconds per frame).[211] This is faster than the phase-sensitive compressed ultrafast photography (pCUP) method, which can take images of light traveling at slow motion at 10 trillion frames per second[211])

How does this correlate with IRL reaction speed exactly? Kinda sounds weird to name it “perception speed” in terms with reality lol.

Last edited:
How does this correlate with IRL speed exactly?
Wdym by "IRL speed"? It's the perception speed of the fastest cameras, but can't really be used on a head-on fight since it records things that happen, and make that thing (like light) visibly move for the user post-recording, if that's what you mean.

Wdym by "IRL speed"? It's the perception speed of the fastest cameras, but can't really be used on a head-on fight, if that's what you mean.
That’s fair. I mean, it’s only the camera itself so it won’t apply that short of a reaction speed to the user so it sounds rather misleading to call it “reacting speed”.

I think that comes from the fact that it says "with", and not "for" the fastest cameras, since it doesn't boost CH's perceptions, CH just uses the perceptions of the camera. Can easily just change that though

I think that comes from the fact that it says "with", and not "for" the fastest cameras, since it doesn't boost CH's perceptions, CH just uses the perceptions of the camera. Can easily just change that though
Yeah, I’d rather change it, saying it “comes with” the fastest camera is rather misleading.

You can detect other smartphones, radar, magnetic fields and other things only a technological device can.
"Extrasensory Perception, also known as sensing, detection, or a sixth sense, is the ability to detect energy signatures, matter signatures, or the like near the user."
Pretty sure it based in This:

1. Extrasensory perception (ESP), also known as a sixth sense, or cryptaesthesia, is a claimed paranormal ability pertaining to reception of information not gained through the recognized physical senses, but sensed with the mind.
Some phones at max volume can cause hearing loss. The phones themselves even may say this when you put them at max volume. Though it would be pretty limited since it can't cause instant hearing loss.
Limited.
Hacking someone and just controlling their data somewhere lol. Phones are basically miniature computers, I thought this would be the most obvious.
This is just hacking like with any device
Google lens allows you to find any information about anything you take a photo of even if you don't know what it is.
"Information Analysis, or Scanning, is the ability to gain information on a character or object by analyzing them". Again, the page doesn't say anything about explicitly needing fighting stats for this to count. In addition, Google Lens is capable of letting CH find info of something, and in the case of versus matchups, since CH is scanning a character who is on the wiki if they're in a debate thread, they would be able to find the opponent's VSBW page lol, granting them access to their stats.
It's weak, because it can't even search something from someone. If you try Google Lens on someone you will get no-information of them unless someone published it.
And on the topic of the stomach acid for animals, I feel like people just didn't add that to their Real World profiles because they didn't know/they just didn't bother to add it since it didn't seem necessary or useful in a combat situation, which is true. That doesn't exactly mean we have to index characters the same way those people did though.
Nope, it's redudant and every person as it, it isn't not even an ability but anatomy with lower levels of acid for food digestion.

The definition of a sixth sense is a "power of perception like but not one of the five senses : a keen intuitive power". How being able to detect things people can't with their normal 5 senses isn't Extrasensory Perception is beyond me. The page also doesn't say anything about having to be supernatural explicitly. Magnetic fields and detecting other phones are energy signatures, and using radar is detecting matter signatures

I think giving characters all the abilities of a phone wouldn't make much sense because they haven't used those abilities in the first place. But if a character uses their phone's flash feature it would be weird to just say you can't put that on their profile when they've used the ability to say, see in a dark location within the story, only because every person with a smartphone technically has that ability. In CH's case, they're every person on the planet in the real world. We can safely say they've used those abilities with a smartphone before, and has the capacity to use it in a combat setting.

Are you forgetting the obious problem of the abilities of the smartphone being something anyone can do? Phones are standard equipment in daily life, while I would understand if something is optional equipment that not everyone can use. If anyone can use the phone's abilities, that would be breaking a unwritten rule. The phone itself would have it's abilities, but not the human (by the unwritten rule).

I'm not entirely convinced that peak human digestion should be removed, are there animals with stomach acids' pH at or above a normal human that can digest what Lotito can? Having 100x times the amount of stomach acid produce than normal people is pretty much a superpower at that point, rather than an ability anyone can have.

Are you forgetting the obious problem of the abilities of the smartphone being something anyone can do? Phones are standard equipment in daily life, while I would understand if something is optional equipment that not everyone can use. If anyone can use the phone's abilities, that would be breaking a unwritten rule. The phone itself would have it's abilities, but not the human (by the unwritten rule).
This doesn't make much sense lol, characters with abilities relying on some sort of device still have them listed all the time, especially when it's standard. But I already talked about this in the second-to-last paragraph and why I agree with "smartphone hax" (lmao) not being applicable for the most part of any fictional character with a phone.

Also to add on to what you just said, I feel like just because some other animals have that ability doesn't make it not akin to a superpower, since things like sonar or enhanced hearing or sense of smell is common in the animal kingdom, and we still give those animals Enhanced Senses, because it's something humans don't normally have without some device or rare genetics. What constitutes as notable in JBW and VSBW I feel are based off of what's notable for a human and not animals in general

"But sensed with the mind". The reason why it's a claimed paranormal ability in the first place is because of people being capable of it with their own mind without any sort of device. The page for the VSBW doesn't specify this as such though, and simply gives it a more broad definition, since being able to detect something like ghosts with your mind is effectively the same as detecting them with some sort of camera or tracking device, albeit more limiting since it's through an object.
It's weak, because it can't even search something from someone. If you try Google Lens on someone you will get no-information of them unless someone published it.
CH isn't fighting random people in the real world though, they're fighting fictional characters that have been notable enough to have a VSBW page (and CH's world is just the same as real life), who somehow are real and able to fight CH. The only cases in which this could be useless is if verse-equalization prevents CH and the rest of the world not knowing the true identity of another character, like Kira from Death Note for the sake of some debate thread or something.
Human Digestion is not even an existent ability and is redudant.
The VSBW not including an ability in it's P&As list doesn't mean it can't be included. It just means the wiki lacks it due to it being a niche ability. I've yet to see any rule in the Editing Rules page that outlines that. We also have even more "redudant" abilities in the VSBW anyway such as Blessed, or very minor forms of Breaking the Fourth Wall, which "includes talking to the audience", which is incredibly useless in a combat setting on it's own, but still allowed to be implemented in pages, because again, indexing website first-and-foremost

Last edited:
"But sensed with the mind". The reason why it's a claimed paranormal ability in the first place is because of people being capable of it with their own mind without any sort of device. The page for the VSBW doesn't specify this as such though, and simply gives it a more broad definition, since being able to detect something like ghosts with your mind is effectively the same as detecting them with some sort of camera or tracking device, albeit more limiting since it's through an object.
That is literally the meaning of it, ESP it's something of the sixth sense and the examples are all paranormal or supernatural things. I don't wanna get into religious things, but science doesn't prove nothing about ghosts & we can't use that for an official page of Composite Human.
CH isn't fighting random people in the real world though, they're fighting fictional characters that have been notable enough to have a VSBW page (and CH's world is just the same as real life), who somehow are real and able to fight CH. The only cases in which this could be useless is if verse-equalization prevents CH and the rest of the world not knowing the true identity of another character, like Kira from Death Note for the sake of some debate thread or something.
What? It only works for search an known person in Google, it can't do an analysis of an average person.
The VSBW not including an ability in it's P&As list doesn't mean it can't be included. It just means the wiki lacks it due to it being a niche ability. I've yet to see any rule in the Editing Rules page that outlines that. We also have even more "redudant" abilities in the VSBW anyway such as Blessed, or very minor forms of Breaking the Fourth Wall, which "includes talking to the audience", which is incredibly useless in a combat setting on it's own, but still allowed to be implemented in pages, because again, indexing website first-and-foremost
Anatomy for digestion works for nothing, it's not an ability nor an attack that can be used and it's pure anatomy. It's literally something that every person or animal haves, while the others are actual powers or abilities that can be used for different things.

That is literally the meaning of it, ESP it's something of the sixth sense and the examples are all paranormal or supernatural things. I don't wanna get into religious things, but science doesn't prove nothing about ghosts & we can't use that for an official page of Composite Human.
I used ghosts only as an example. In the VSBW, Extrasensory Perception all bottles up to being able to detect things that you couldn't with the 5 senses. You're making the literal definition we use on the wiki, "Extrasensory Perception, also known as sensing, detection, or a sixth sense, is the ability to detect energy signatures, matter signatures, or the like near the user" mean something else. Energy and matter signatures are things that can be detected with real world technology. If you try to bring up anything from the "Possible Uses" section, that's blatantly fallacious since that's just a list of potential ways ESP can be used, not the only ways.
What? It only works for search an known person in Google, it can't do an analysis of an average person.
what I said was "CH isn't fighting random people in the real world though, they're fighting fictional characters that have been notable enough to have a VSBW page". The characters CH fights on threads aren't regular people, and so it can be used in a combat setting against characters CH fights, since they're fighting characters who have enough notoriety to be on the VSBW in the first place.

Also, Information Analysis "is the ability to gain information on a character or object by analyzing them". Which means using it to scan objects too would count towards that.
Anatomy for digestion works for nothing, it's not an ability nor an attack that can be used and it's pure anatomy. It's literally something that every person or animal haves, while the others are actual powers or abilities that can be used for different things.
In CH's case however, it's literally being able to digest things that are dangerous to digest normally, without really being harmed. And again, viability in combat isn't important when indexing characters' abilities anyway, and incredible digestion is far more usable in combat than the fact that a character is Blessed, or a character being able to speak to the audience for a joke. Being able to eat a TV is impressive lol.

I used ghosts only as an example. In the VSBW, Extrasensory Perception all bottles up to being able to detect things that you couldn't with the 5 senses.
That, you haven't proved any device on the world capable of detecting something that no human or animals in the real world is able to do (like sensing life force or ghosts). If you prove it I don't have any problem but:
You're making the literal definition we use on the wiki, "Extrasensory Perception, also known as sensing, detection, or a sixth sense, is the ability to detect energy signatures, matter signatures, or the like near the user" mean something else.
The sixth sense by it own is something supernatural.
Energy and matter signatures are things that can be detected with real world technology.
I don't think an device capable of detecting the life of an organism exists yet.
If you try to bring up anything from the "Possible Uses" section, that's blatantly fallacious since that's just a list of potential ways ESP can be used, not the only ways.
You even mentioned it, sixth sense is something that isn't connected with the five senses so is something supernatural.
what I said was "CH isn't fighting random people in the real world though, they're fighting fictional characters that have been notable enough to have a VSBW page". The characters CH fights on threads aren't regular people, and so it can be used in a combat setting against characters CH fights, since they're fighting characters who have enough notoriety to be on the VSBW in the first place.
Nope, that is literally the same as search something on Google and done, it's not information analysis in any way because it's searches an image that doesn't have an database of the user at all.
Also, Information Analysis "is the ability to gain information on a character or object by analyzing them". Which means using it to scan objects too would count towards that.
I agree with minor then, because it's limited to objects and nothing more.
In CH's case however, it's literally being able to digest things that are dangerous to digest normally, without really being harmed. And again, usage in combat isn't important when indexing characters' abilities anyway, and incredible digestion is far more usable in combat than the fact that a character is Blessed, or a character being able to speak to the audience for a joke. Being able to eat a TV is impressive lol.
And it does in hours with time, that human can't eat an person without killing them and Blessed is something that gives you protection against certains things. Btw, how you say that it doesn't harm the human when the person died due to it? Also he used an method of drinking oil with water to succefuly digest the small pieces of material.

And it does in hours with time, that human can't eat an person without killing them and Blessed is something that gives you protection against certains things. Btw, how you say that it doesn't harm the human when the person died due to it? Also he used an method of drinking oil with water to succefuly digest the small pieces of material.
We're not misinterpreting other powers, we're using them as examples to debunk you arguments.

Like, there are examples of ESP being supernatural being used against retrocog being an ability, and some of your interpretations against peak human digestion are like having "no, that's not ESP, that's retrocognition" to your own arguements against having retrocognition. No, that's not what we're saying.

Lotito didn't die from his diet. Also, we have passive abilities like supernatural luck. It's a notable passive since it works in it's surroundings.

If he uses oil and water to digest stuff normal people would have digesting, then he can technically activate it under specific conditons, that can make his talent an ability? Though the back of my mind tells me that this technically requires conditional access to oil+water, and likely tech to store the liquids at will. So I'm starting to question this ability really since being able to digest a TV is useless if you don't have standard access to oil and water.

That, you haven't proved any device on the world capable of detecting something that no human or animals in the real world is able to do (like sensing life force or ghosts). If you prove it I don't have any problem but:
The ESP page doesn't say that it needs to be beyond the physical senses. And why do you keep making the fallacy of "a page says (a lot of) stuff about X thing, even when it's words state that X thing is optional". Do we need a dictionary or translator for you to know what words like "may" or "frequently associated" mean?

Not to mention that we don't use definitions of abilities that are "on-site" off-site, otherwise, "not linking abilities to the superpower wiki" wouldn't be a rule.

So sharks like the Great White on its profile have ESP via electroperception. Being able to detect matter signatures through their electrical fields and vibrations (signs from matter) means you can have a real 6th sense without it being supernatural on-site. After all, the electrical fields are sign of the prey's life force. Same goes for infared goggles.

And ESP has an off-site evidence that other definitions of it include it beyond physical senses. And yet, the official ESP page doesn't say that it's necessary to have ESP that's beyond physical senses.
Human Digestion is not even an existent ability and is redudant.
Proceeds to ignore intances of above average (superpowers and) abilities that don't have their links on-site.

Is it a rule (written or not) for an ability to be existent in the P&A category for it to be on a profile, on the main wiki?
This doesn't make much sense lol, characters with abilities relying on some sort of device still have them listed all the time, especially when it's standard. But I already talked about this in the second-to-last paragraph and why I agree with "smartphone hax" (lmao) not being applicable for the most part of any fictional character with a phone.
The case with CH is different because the instances in fiction have abilities on devices distinct from regular phones. Smartphones are things everyone in IRL has access.

We're not misinterpreting other powers, we're using them as examples to debunk you arguments.

Like, there are examples of ESP being supernatural being used against retrocog being an ability, and some of your interpretations against peak human digestion are like having "no, that's not ESP, that's retrocognition" to your own arguements against having retrocognition. No, that's not what we're saying.
My problem with it is:
  1. Digestion is not an ability that can be used.
  2. It's anatomy that every organism haves, any person that it's bigger in size should have this.
  3. Needs water and oil to be drinked.
  4. It's redudant.
Lotito didn't die from his diet. Also, we have passive abilities like supernatural luck. It's a notable passive since it works in it's surroundings.
He literally died for natural causes at 55 years of age, how it isn't due to his diet? How it's exactly and passive digestion when he needed these items to be removed with surgeries? No person in the world can digest steel & many of his claims were debunked.
If he uses oil and water to digest stuff normal people would have digesting, then he can technically activate it under specific conditons, that can make his talent an ability? Though the back of my mind tells me that this technically requires conditional access to oil+water, and likely tech to store the liquids at will. So I'm starting to question this ability really since being able to digest a TV is useless if you don't have standard access to oil and water.
That's what I'm saying, the ability is useless without drinking liquids.
The ESP page doesn't say that it needs to be beyond the physical senses. And why do you keep making the fallacy of "a page says (a lot of) stuff about X thing, even when it's words state that X thing is optional". Do we need a dictionary or translator for you to know what words like "may" or "frequently associated" mean?
Uhm.. did you read it? If the ability works in five senses then it's not sixth sense, the own ability is called like that.
  • Extrasensory Perception, also known as sensing, detection, or a sixth sense, is the ability to detect energy signatures, matter signatures, or the like near the user.
So sharks like the Great White on its profile have ESP via electroperception.
What? It needs to be changed because it involve the use of one of the standard five senses, it's an standard of the page.
  • Extra Senses: Some characters have completely new senses not possessed by humans, an example of this in real life is the ability of some animal species to sense magnetic fields. Other extra senses can include the ability to sense things in different dimensions, distortions in time and space, the thoughts of other beings, the future, the past, quantum activity, magical energies, forms of life energy like ki, computer data, etc.
    • Note - This is not to be confused with Extrasensory Perception, as this ability must involve the use of one of the standard five senses, or any other sensory organs, in order to qualify.
Being able to detect matter signatures through their electrical fields and vibrations (signs from matter) means you can have a real 6th sense without it being supernatural on-site. After all, the electrical fields are sign of the prey's life force. Same goes for infared goggles.
It involves something related to five senses, so it doesn't qualify as directly detecting life force.
And ESP has an off-site evidence that other definitions of it include it beyond physical senses. And yet, the official ESP page doesn't say that it's necessary to have ESP that's beyond physical senses.
The meaning of ESP it's something that is not in the five senses & I think you're just confusing it with extra senses.
Me waiting for DarlingAurora to give actually OP good counterarguements for "for the supernaturally related but don't need to be supernatural abilities" be like:

https://imgur.com/gallery/tom-waiting-meme-uHFNYLe
Screenshot_20240515_092936_Google.jpg

Uhm.. did you read it? If the ability works in five senses then it's not sixth sense, the own ability is called like that.
  • Extrasensory Perception, also known as sensing, detection, or a sixth sense, is the ability to detect energy signatures, matter signatures, or the like near the user.
The literal Merriam Webster Dictionary definition of a sixth sense: "power of perception like but not one of the five senses : a keen intuitive power". What the page refers to as the "sixth sense" is just a part of the other names the ability has, since being able to detect things that you can't normally, can be referred to a sixth sense in some cases. The page doesn't refer to "sixth sense" when it goes to talk about how it works, after saying "is the ability...". In addition, even if it did say that, the definition of a sixth sense, doesn't have to explicitly be supernatural. Devices can have perceptions like but not one of the 5 senses by detecting magnetic fields and using radar. And like I already explained, detecting magnetic fields, are what the ESP page would refer to as detecting energy signatures, and using radar is what the ESP page would refer to as detecting matter signatures.
What? It needs to be changed because it involve the use of one of the standard five senses, it's an standard of the page.
  • Extra Senses: Some characters have completely new senses not possessed by humans, an example of this in real life is the ability of some animal species to sense magnetic fields. Other extra senses can include the ability to sense things in different dimensions, distortions in time and space, the thoughts of other beings, the future, the past, quantum activity, magical energies, forms of life energy like ki, computer data, etc.
    • Note - This is not to be confused with Extrasensory Perception, as this ability must involve the use of one of the standard five senses, or any other sensory organs, in order to qualify.

It involves something related to five senses, so it doesn't qualify as directly detecting life force.
The page also brings up being able to detect spirits and ghosts, things that normally count as ESP, as Enhanced Senses. The reason why the page points this out, is because characters who can see ghosts with their eyesight, simply have Enhanced Senses. But characters who can detect them have Extrasensory Perception.

Technology, as we all know, doesn't have eyeballs last time I checked! (I'd have to make sure though...) Technology detects things like magnetic fields, use radar, detect vibrations, etc, through various other mechanisms that aren't like the 5 senses. CH using this to their advantage would effectively be the same, since they dont need eyesight or smell to detect these things, because their tech does it without them, unlike a character with Enhanced Senses.

Back