• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
First fusion
Screen20Shot202024-05-1920at208.png

Screen20Shot202024-05-1920at208.png

Gives off overpowered mentor vibes, but only fights one battle in the final arc just for the sake of getting his ass beat just to show off how strong the main villain is
Deja Vu

Moro vs Tirek Fan Battle episode is out

Unironically since I saw it was you who posted that, I knew Tirek won lol

Direct Discord hax scaling is weird since it was Tirek himself who said that no other creature can use Chaos Magic, but ehh.

If DB truly buys immeasurable DBS, it might go differently for them.

I was about to say an MK might be considered too violent a series for WB to want to put into the game but then I remembered that just added Jason. I wanna make Scorpion fight Jake the Dog.
They put MK characters in non M rated games before, even back in the Midway era, let alone they made it in injustice as well and worked fine

Direct Discord hax scaling is weird since it was Tirek himself who said that no other creature can use Chaos Magic, but ehh.

TBF I only saw this cause someone else posted it in a server I’m in.

And yeah it’s weird cause like, while Tirek did say nobody can use Discord’s chaos magic in Season 9… he also directly used it back in Season 4. So tbh it feels like they just forgot about that later on, which wouldn’t be the first time they forgot their own lore lol.

And yeah it’s weird cause like, while Tirek did say nobody can use Discord’s chaos magic in Season 9… he also directly used it back in Season 4. So tbh it feels like they just forgot about that later on, which wouldn’t be the first time they forgot their own lore lol.
Its either that or sounds a bit like a retcon.

Then again comics also had Pinkie use it and they retroactively made that canon too but I one could argue PP is chaotic enough to use it?

TBF I only saw this cause someone else posted it in a server I’m in.

He meant using it properly, he never did anything creative with it when he used it.

He meant using it properly, he never did anything creative with it when he used it.
I don’t think that’s the case, he literally said they couldn’t take the magic they’d absorbed in the bell as long as Discord’s magic was in there, since none of them could control it. So he was implying he couldn’t control it at all, despite the fact he had already done that.

The funny thing is, given similar leeway, the mane 6 all have a questionably immeasurable speed feat that you could massively upscale full power Tirek to.

Back