• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba) - Breath of Discussion: 5th Form

doma's ice statue was no longer considered a AP feat and the verse got downgraded to 8C, something i'd put season 1 tanjiro at lol
The Internet has become so clean that 8-C verses actually become 8-C.

I hope someday this will affect stopping the earthquake

We know that Tengen was weakened by Gyutaro's poison during the Entertainment District arc, so I guess it's safe to scale him to Swordsmith Village arc Tanjiro with the newest episode?

We know that Tengen was weakened by Gyutaro's poison during the Entertainment District arc, so I guess it's safe to scale him to Swordsmith Village arc Tanjiro with the newest episode?
Sure, but isn't that Tanjiro has only started the Hashira training? He's in the same tier as Tengen.

Sure, but isn't that Tanjiro has only started the Hashira training? He's in the same tier as Tengen.
Yeah, it does look like as if the tier isn't changing with this. This is at least some additional scaling.

6- Rengoku
8- Tengen
Rengoku never really made it until the end of the series, so he's got a huge disadvantage for an end of series ranking. Tengen retired one arc after the Mugen Train and has to deal with a missing hand and eye.

Damn, Tengen is last. I thought the dude was pretty chill ngl. What about the ninth Hashira. The really quiet one.
I honestly didn't notice that Muichiro was missing which would also be relevant for a ranking.

Hold on, does ped's list imply that Entertainment district arc Tengen < peak Rengoku, or crippled EOS Tengen < peak Rengoku? Because I'm asking at their respective peaks. Maybe I wasn't clear in my initial comment so my bad. I meant a ranking of the Hashira at their respective peaks. I only mentioned EOS because I haven't finished the manga so I am unaware of any extra powerups that the Hashira might have gotten. For reference I have only finished the anime till the Entertainment district arc.

Apologies for any confusion.

Hold on, does ped's list imply that Entertainment district arc Tengen < peak Rengoku, or crippled EOS Tengen < peak Rengoku? Because I'm asking at their respective peaks. Maybe I wasn't clear in my initial comment so my bad. I meant a ranking of the Hashira at their respective peaks. I only mentioned EOS because I haven't finished the manga so I am unaware of any extra powerups that the Hashira might have gotten. For reference I have only finished the anime till the Entertainment district arc.

Apologies for any confusion.
I mean entertainment district Tengen, EOS Tengen doesn't have feats (him fighting Tanjiro is anime filler)

I mean entertainment district Tengen
ZFBBcD.gif

Makes sense tho. Akaza was ranked higher.

KNY noob here. Without spoilers, could someone rank the Hashiras by the EOS. Like at their respective peaks.
With or without marks and amps?

For manga base forms I’d say this:

1) Gyomei Himejima
2) Sanemi Shinazugawa
3) Giyu Tomioka
4) Obanai Iguro
5) Shinobu Kocho
6) Kyojuro Rengoku
7) Mitsuri Kanroji
8) Tengen Uzui
9) Muichiro Tokito

For manga amped prime forms I’d say:

1) Gyomei Himejima
2) Sanemi Shinazugawa
3) Giyu Tomioka
4) Obanai Iguro
5) Muichiro Tokito
6) Shinobu Kocho
7) Mitsuri Kanroji
8) Kyojuro Rengoku
9) Tengen Uzui

With or without marks and amps?

For manga base forms I’d say this:

1) Gyomei Himejima
2) Sanemi Shinazugawa
3) Giyu Tomioka
4) Obanai Iguro
5) Shinobu Kocho
6) Kyojuro Rengoku
7) Mitsuri Kanroji
8) Tengen Uzui
9) Muichiro Tokito

For manga amped prime forms I’d say:

1) Gyomei Himejima
2) Sanemi Shinazugawa
3) Giyu Tomioka
4) Obanai Iguro
5) Muichiro Tokito
6) Shinobu Kocho
7) Mitsuri Kanroji
8) Kyojuro Rengoku
9) Tengen Uzui
With. So yeah, second list works.

I would have some ideas I could try but I'm currently not ready to invest the time and effort.
I respect that. I do what to know if there are any contentious feats that could get the verse an upgrade by aren't accepted by the wiki. Every verse has those. Not planning any CRT's tho. I just want to know more about the verse.

Back