• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(digimon) Yggdrasils stats and Marcus Damon stats

About Yggdrasil and Marcus Damo. So it is some time ago I last have seen that anime (savers), but I am sceptical about a few things.

First let me ask about Yggdrasils Attack Potency. IIRC it is from breaking the border between Digiworld and human world and by that making the universes crash together or something? in that case it is fine, I guess.

But what I wonder is where the durability stat comes from, given that it is IIRC the only universial digimon in digimon savers. It may come from another season, but reasoning for that stat is necessary.

Lastly I wonder about the stats of Marcus Damon. I think to remember that he took out Yggdrasil, but wasn't that after its deferences where already completely destroyed?

To that come his speed and durability. To be honest I don´t remember him being able to fight against any stronger digimon without help. He landed finishing blows from time to time, Massively Hypersonic+ speeds and planet level+ durability seem way to high from what I remember of the show.

So I would actually like to see the scenes for that. So if someone could link them for me I would appreciate it.

This is mostly going from memory and information from other forums since its been awhile since I've watched it, which he apparently he blocked Craniummon's Claimh Solais with his fist which was meant to kill ShineGreymon. Craniummon has enough strength to hold up the Digital World. Masaru's punch had far greater effect than ShineGreymon's. You also have Masaru's father who had no problem sparring for hours with BanchouLeomon, who also had enough strength to hold up the Digital World.

Craniummon itself is only listed as Planet level+ for that feat, though?

I would also doubt that the feat should qualify for universe level attack potency.

All in all I would believe that he is only Massively Hypersonic+ in reactions and close combat speed, but not in movement speed and Planet level+ for hurting some high tier digimons (or higher if there are more durable ones).

As said, I don´t think the Yggdrasil thing is legitimate, as the thing he destroyed was only the statue that came out of yggdrasil after he destroyed the main body with the help of agumon.

Which also leaves the question why yggdrasils durability is universe level+.

His durability is Universe+ because physics. He out-putted a universe+ attack and lived afterwards, so logically Yggdrasil would e Universe+ in durability.

Meh, I have seen that reasoning a few times already, but If you can destroy the universe you can most likely also do it in a way that you do not have to tank your own attack.

That's true lol tbh we have a few glass canon universals but I'm fairly certain this isn't the case when it comes to a digimon high tier.

The Digimon pages are likely extremely unreliable, given that the staff members generally know nothing about the franchise.

Well are we talking specifically about Digimon Data Squad for Yggdrasils stats? Or are we using composite version with him which then includes Digimon NEXT and Digital Monster X-Evolution( haven't seen that one in a while.) I also believe there are two others parts he appears that demonstrates his power, but I'll look into that after my question is answered.

DontTalk said:
Meh, I have seen that reasoning a few times already, but If you can destroy the universe you can most likely also do it in a way that you do not have to tank your own attack.
I sort of agree with you here, but then we may as well just adjust a lot characters in different anime/cartoons whose durability equal their destruction. Which I'm sure some people wouldn't want to do that lol. So that would make the previous statement about destruction of universe=durability true then.

Also Antvasima, I've quickly skimmed through the Digimon pages and haven't really found anything that exaggerated, which ones are you talking about that is unreliable?

VSJudge said:
Well are we talking specifically about Digimon Data Squad for Yggdrasils stats? Or are we using composite version with him which then includes Digimon NEXT and Digital Monster X-Evolution( haven't seen that one in a while.) I also believe there are two others parts he appears that demonstrates his power, but I'll look into that after my question is answered.
DontTalk said:
I sort of agree with you here, but then we may as well just adjust a lot characters in different anime/cartoons whose durability equal their destruction. Which I'm sure some people wouldn't want to do that lol. So that would make the previous statement about destruction of universe=durability true then.
Also Antvasima, I've quickly skimmed through the Digimon pages and haven't really found anything that exaggerated, which ones are you talking about that is unreliable?

I read a lot of them myself and I didn't find one that felt exaggerated or wanked, but I have found a lot of inconsistent and outdated pages, like how I noticed was how Leomon was ranked as 7-A, yet Apocalymon was (until recently) a mere 7-B.

Phew* good thing I didn't see that or else I would also be questioning it lol. Heck right now looking at it, I'm curious as to where they got the powerscaling from 6B*, I mean 2C* seems about right given his feats from Season 1.

Bleh maybe after finals I'll really do check these stats and see if I can find anything thats too inconsistant/wanked or exaggerated and then bring it to the staffs attention.

VSJudge said:
Phew* good thing I didn't see that or else I would also be questioning it lol. Heck right now looking at it, I'm curious as to where they got the powerscaling from 6B*, I mean 2C* seems about right given his feats from Season 1.
Bleh maybe after finals I'll really do check these stats and see if I can find anything thats too inconsistant/wanked or exaggerated and then bring it to the staffs attention.

The reason he's 6B is because he should be WAAAAAAAY above the black gears, who has a country level feat.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=19670

Personally I think 5B would probably be more accurate since he should be stronger than the Dark Masters but its been ages since I sat through DA01

Hmm well yeah it is a given that he is far superior than black gears and measuring him up to Dark Master specifically looking at Piedmon since not even the two Megas could beat him is a good idea too. Digimon Marathon after this week, here I come!

I also can't wait to see what Digimon Tri is going to do for these guys. Obviously upcoming rematch between Omnimon vs Alphamon is going to come in one of the last movies which could mean upgraded stats, but who knows.

Back