• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

It's baffling to me that mods can get away by saying 'Agree' or 'disagree' without expanding on what they agree or disagree on. And ghosting when being called out to respond to new arguments (against the thread) presented. 🫥

Cool, my bingo card mostly had magic (the up coming series) making a single universe in dragonball 2-A, via there being countless worlds in the demon relam or somthing idk I thought it could happen

Manga granp priest is also 1-C

1-C canon goku tho would be a riot just absolute. Wish cartoon fight club was still around to have goku matches lol would have been fun to see

I also expect in the next decade or so, for the dragonball series to "jump the shark" again and introduce more cosmology beyond the 12 universes. Once goku surpasses beerus, all that's left is surpassing the universe itself (represented by the angles)

I just want beerus to get serious for once. That's going to be crazy or if they go with the kakumei route, I'm fine either way.
TRUST TOYOTARŌ
I trust him.
I sorta expect black freezia to defeat beerus, making surppasing freiza beating beerus. It's kinda... hard to just have beerus be beaten one day you know? It won't be very dramatic, so I kinda expect us to fight a villain that beats him

Wait till you learn that it was stated awhile ago in an interview by Toyotaro that Black Frieza, who one shorted TUI Goku and UE Vegeta, is only CLOSE to having GoD power...wrap your heads around that folks, it's likely that the purple cat is still stronger than Frieza
O well it is what it is, I do suspect balck freiza was end game for this era of dragonball so that makes sense

Wait till you learn that it was stated awhile ago in an interview by Toyotaro that Black Frieza, who one shorted TUI Goku and UE Vegeta, is only CLOSE to having GoD power...wrap your heads around that folks, it's likely that the purple cat is still stronger than Frieza
The ultimate changing goalpost

Does anyone know where these two images are from? I saw it on Twitter.
GMg-Db-T0-Xk-AA57-SL-format-jpg-name-small.jpg
GMf-ny-EWo-AAp-Sj4-format-jpg-name-small.jpg

Trying really hard to determine whether "この 五人だけで、城内にいるサイヤ人の戦士たちが束になってもまったくかなわないほどの戦闘力があった" = "Every member of the Ginyu Force individually > King Vegeta's Saiyan snipers" or "The entire Ginyu Force > King Vegeta's Saiyan snipers".

Trying really hard to determine whether "この 五人だけで、城内にいるサイヤ人の戦士たちが束になってもまったくかなわないほどの戦闘力があった" = "Every member of the Ginyu Force individually > King Vegeta's Saiyan snipers" or "The entire Ginyu Force > King Vegeta's Saiyan snipers".
I mean it’d be true either way.

However, quick question—Were the Sniper’s Class ever defined? Given their power level, I assume Mid-Class.

Back