• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I've been wanting to do this for a while now.

So as we all know, Archie Super Shadow and Turbo Tails took the all Chaos Emeralds in the universe into the Zone of Silence, Feist found them and made them into 7 before transforming the dimension into the Special Zone. Now something interesting I've noticed was that twice Feist was stated to have absorbed the energy of the all Chaos Emeralds, both by WoG and by himself.
W78Rzcg.png

7ShEilp.png

So shouldn't Feist be 1-C in that case? So yeah, my proposition is that we upgrade him to 1-C and remove any scaling to him from Archie Sonic's page since E-123 Omega harming him would be considered a massive outlier.

Last edited:
I don’t see why Omega hurting Feist would be inconsistent since isn’t he subservient to Ixis who Sonic matches consistently. Also depending on where just 1 chaos emerald scales that wouldn’t be 1-C.

It's not just 1 Chaos Emerald, it's HUNDREDS of Emeralds. And Feist was only subservient to Ixis before the Great Harmony, the event that caused all the Chaos Emeralds across the universe to go inside of the Special Zone, happened, meaning Feist wasn't an all powerful god yet.

It's not just 1 Chaos Emerald, it's HUNDREDS of Emeralds. And Feist was only subservient to Ixis before the Great Harmony, the event that caused all the Chaos Emeralds across the universe to go inside of the Special Zone, happened, meaning Feist wasn't an all powerful god yet.
Hundreds of something sub 1-C isn't 1-C.

Hundreds of something sub 1-C isn't 1-C.
Super Forms can be achieved through 7 Emeralds or the Master Emerald, which is made up of 14 Emeralds. So why wouldn't hundreds of them empowering Feist not make him 1-C?
He's literally noted not to be in the first scan you posted.
In the first scan, he's mentioned to virtually be a god after coming into contact with the hundreds of Emeralds. That's what I meant I was he wasn't an all powerful god yet.

Back