• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gamma Ray Burst upgrade

Hello.

A few weeks ago, I created a thread proposing a new value for Attack Potency on the GRB page (it's actually a profile for the "most powerful GRB"). Now, I've updated the entire GRB profile from the GRB 080916C to the GRB 221009A, with its current abilities and the upgraded AP.

Old GRB profile
New GRB profile

I'm currently seeking a reliable source for its speed, as Wikipedia isn't always accurate in that regard which is linked to the actual profile. I'd appreciate any feedback or comments on this new profile.

Last edited:
Relativistic+ is completely fine. Mass can’t reach nor surpass the speed of light with the current laws of physics we’ve comprehended. Anyway, profile looks good. Just got some spelling mistakes.

Back