• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact Discussion Thread

Should the thing he shown that isn't during the time of SNK be given to Ei or atleast the puppet? Since they were both the same but one failed while the other suceed. Or does Dottore improving on what was sealed invalidate it since Dottore could've add the extra stuff?

Should the thing he shown that isn't during the time of SNK be given to Ei or atleast the puppet? Since they were both the same but one failed while the other suceed. Or does Dottore improving on what was sealed invalidate it since Dottore could've add the extra stuff?
Such as?

That thing is horrendous
Wasnt stated that Razor or Boreas could fight against the Riftwolfs in Razor Mission?
+ that would be a case of CIS on Aether (Since in 2.5 we already fought those)
Idk i dont remember that it was probably revealed after tsurumi island since we didnt know a thing about rifthounds
Not equal to all fatuis but an okay justification since there are eremites that cant tank dehya blows

matchup here

Here's another matchup if anyone is interested.

image.png

4-B Genshin?

Codes:
US2VLGSXCAT9
A2ULZTFVBCV
BS3DLYAFVAUH
Banners: Clorinde,Alhaitham 5*,Sethos 4*
Sigewinne and Furina second half
natlan got teased and...it doesnt look exactly like i imagine but it has volcanoes and lava so thats good

yeah give them hi3 treatment nuke everything and make scaling even more weird 🔥🗣️
Oddly enough no one agreed on nuking Honkai back then.

Btw anyone here does img rendering?
NPC_Skirk.png

This img will be far better then whats skirk current have her on profile.

I didn't asked this in img rendering, cuz I wanted to know if its better or not.

Back