• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
This is Blood and Wine Geralt starting at 8-C+ and Phantom Blood Dio being used, speed is equalized, the fight takes place in Dio's castle, both sides have prior knowledge and a day of prep time.

Geralt :

Dio :

Incon :

Geralt doesn't have enough power to overcome Dio's immortality. Also, while Geralt needs to strike twice for a fatal blow, Dio only needs to strike once.
The LF difference is also very high.
Dio stomps imo.

Are we assuming Black blood and Vampire Oil works here?
Probably a necro, but vampires in jojo only weak to sufficient UV light, or that which mimics it. They arent like normal vampires in most media, even how theyre made is mostly biological.

Stuff like stakes through the heart, holy artifacts like crosses, silver, garlic, running water, etc have zero effect, even cant be invited in without perms, and in most cases, have blatant proof they dont, like Dio himself flatout shows all of this is useless on screen, bro even crushes a cross in his hands in a random Class K feat and dips into a church past hours.

Probably a necro, but vampires in jojo only weak to sufficient UV light, or that which mimics it. They arent like normal vampires in most media, even how theyre made is mostly biological.

Stuff like stakes through the heart, holy artifacts like crosses, silver, garlic, running water, etc have zero effect, even cant be invited in without perms, and in most cases, have blatant proof they dont, like Dio himself flatout shows all of this is useless on screen, bro even crushes a cross in his hands in a random Class K feat and dips into a church past hours.
Vampires don't work that way either in Witcher they are immune to sunlight and all that

Sure, that doesn't change what I said.
Why would stuff that's effective on one type of vampire, work on Dio, when they have literally zero shared weaknesses and function mechanically entirely differently? Whatever that stuff contains, ain't gonna effect him the way it effects them.
The only thing he's actually weak to, they aren't, so there ain't even a chance for Geralt to exploit that.

Sure, that doesn't change what I said.
Why would stuff that's effective on one type of vampire, work on Dio, when they have literally zero shared weaknesses and function mechanically entirely differently? Whatever that stuff contains, ain't gonna effect him the way it effects them.
The only thing he's actually weak to, they aren't, so there ain't even a chance for Geralt to exploit that.
Fair point, but I am guessing Black blood should work if it comes to that

well, this is quite simple

Dio cannot kill Geralt due to low-mid regen and his way better skill at fighting (not just monsters, but people too)

Geralt cannot kill Dio due to high-mid regen and immo

Both have superhuman stamina, Geralt's clearly higher.
Geralt will fight Dio until the sun rises and then Dio loses, **** YEAH, EVERY STARDUST CRUSADER IS ALIVE AND WELL YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH so count me in for Geralt

for curiosity's sake:
Geralt is way better than our man Jean-Pierre Polnareff in hiding
Geralt also has at least a little more strength than him while Dio maaaaaaaaaaay be not as durable as DIO

so it's not impossible that "SHIAWARIAGARE, DIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" actually ends him this time

Dio cannot kill Geralt due to low-mid regen and his way better skill at fighting (not just monsters, but people too)
Uh, why exactly? Low-mid ain't even that good? No like actually what, it ain't even combat applicable, it took him months to heal that 🗿
Geralt is way better than our man Jean-Pierre Polnareff in hiding
What's this have to do with anything?
Geralt also has at least a little more strength than him while Dio maaaaaaaaaaay be not as durable as DIO
No?

Last edited:
Low-mid ain't even that good? No like actually what, it ain't even combat applicable, it took him months to heal that 🗿
Hm, then Ig I was wrong there mb.
But still, I'm pretty sure Geralt has enough skill to survive the entire night fighting Dio

What's this have to do with anything?
I posted this as a separate comment due to being 95% joke about Geralt doing what I think is peak Jojo (Polnareff almost ending dio)
It can be ignored and/or treated as a joke.

Elaborating, Geralt's low-mid, not only isn't combat applicable, Dio has means to bypass it, biomanip, smashing him, or his funny eye beams, all can kill him and neg the regen.

Hell even just beating him up bad enough would work, ruptured organs, brain damage, etc, any actual bad trauma ain't covered by low-mid, it's kinda bad tbh, Geralt's even worse given it ain't applicable in a fight.

Geralt do be more skilled, but it isn't like Dio is bad.
Never forget Dio invented and was using fighting forms 50 years before they were invented, as a 12yo,

and could land hits on Jonathan who magically got all of Zeppeli's skills because idk he just did. Hamon mfs have some decent statements and all that.
Is he better than Geralt? No. Can he still like, land hits? Yeah.
Dio profile bad, but any blood he drinks directly stat amps him, if he gets even a drop of Geralt's blood, it's gonna snowball.

Additionally, no? Dio and DIO are like equal, except DIO's left is a tad weakened. So other way around actually. Unless you mean High Dio? In which case yeah sure.
Both have superhuman stamina, Geralt's clearly higher.
He literally can't get conventionally tired or feel pain (even zombies have this), and lasted a century, and immediately was still able to kill people while having gone far beyond what his kind should be capable of, while in a weakened near dead state.

Being bisected, made just a head, and more, he can fight on, even in a "weaker" state, he was able to survive and flee after having his brain destroyed by Star Platinum the raws say his brain was destroyed by that punch
And I feel this should be obvious, but as a vampire, his stamina > literally any human jojo character, which I mean, whether it's Will being able to run tens of km in one breath, or whatever bullshit Pol is on, Dio as a vampire inherently exceeds them.
Geralt will fight Dio until the sun rises and then Dio loses,
You dont think Dio would avoid that? This is as easy as just moving the fight into a building, notwithstanding I doubt the fight will even last 10 minutes.

What's stopping Dio from using his eye beams that can ohko dudes on par with him? Geralt would be bisected, especially if Dio does it in CQC given reacting to sweeping beams that close ain't exactly something you'd expect. Dio also aims for the head when he does this, as stated by Jonathan initially, and Dio himself the second time. This would kill Geralt, or cripple him to the point he can be finished if it tags him.

I know Geralt has "res" to freezing, but mechanics and all that. Can Geralt res having the moisture in his body evaporate every time he touches Dio? I don't think he can tbh, simply being encased in ice, is not the same as what Dio does.

And this is completely ignoring prep, if Dio had prep, he'd just throw like 10000 zombies at him, given in just a few hours in a tiny ass village he made a few hundred, and it was said if they didn't beat him there it'd have spread all over England and then the world, imagine what he could do in Manhatten in even longer time?

Elaborating, Geralt's low-mid, not only isn't combat applicable, Dio has means to bypass it, biomanip, smashing him, or his funny eye beams, all can kill him and neg the regen.

Hell even just beating him up bad enough would work, ruptured organs, brain damage, etc, any actual bad trauma ain't covered by low-mid, it's kinda bad tbh, Geralt's even worse given it ain't applicable in a fight.

Geralt do be more skilled, but it isn't like Dio is bad.
Never forget Dio invented and was using fighting forms 50 years before they were invented, as a 12yo,

and could land hits on Jonathan who magically got all of Zeppeli's skills because idk he just did. Hamon mfs have some decent statements and all that.
Is he better than Geralt? No. Can he still like, land hits? Yeah.

Dio profile bad, but any blood he drinks directly stat amps him, if he gets even a drop of Geralt's blood, it's gonna snowball.

Additionally, no? Dio and DIO are like equal, except DIO's left is a tad weakened. So other way around actually. Unless you mean High Dio? In which case yeah sure.

He literally can't get conventionally tired or feel pain (even zombies have this), and lasted a century, and immediately was still able to kill people while having gone far beyond what his kind should be capable of, while in a weakened near dead state.

Being bisected, made just a head, and more, he can fight on, even in a "weaker" state, he was able to survive and flee after having his brain destroyed by Star Platinum the raws say his brain was destroyed by that punch
And I feel this should be obvious, but as a vampire, his stamina > literally any human jojo character, which I mean, whether it's Will being able to run tens of km in one breath, or whatever bullshit Pol is on, Dio as a vampire inherently exceeds them.

You dont think Dio would avoid that? This is as easy as just moving the fight into a building, notwithstanding I doubt the fight will even last 10 minutes.

What's stopping Dio from using his eye beams that can ohko dudes on par with him? Geralt would be bisected, especially if Dio does it in CQC given reacting to sweeping beams that close ain't exactly something you'd expect. Dio also aims for the head when he does this, as stated by Jonathan initially, and Dio himself the second time. This would kill Geralt, or cripple him to the point he can be finished if it tags him.

I know Geralt has "res" to freezing, but mechanics and all that. Can Geralt res having the moisture in his body evaporate every time he touches Dio? I don't think he can tbh, simply being encased in ice, is not the same as what Dio does.

And this is completely ignoring prep, if Dio had prep, he'd just throw like 10000 zombies at him, given in just a few hours in a tiny ass village he made a few hundred, and it was said if they didn't beat him there it'd have spread all over England and then the world, imagine what he could do in Manhatten in even longer time?

Space ripper stingy eyes aren't light speed it's not hard to imagine that Geralt could dodge it, and this is how Dio needed a lot of healing to get back into a fighting state after being burned so Geralt could hit him with Igni or any of his fire bombs

Because it works against anything trying to drink his blood and nothing on Dio's page suggests he has resistance
It's just poison? It would affect him, issue is, so? Poison ain't gonna kill him due to his immortality, notwithstanding his body-control exceeds Jonathan's.
Space ripper stingy eyes aren't light speed
You're right ignoring how in the raws theyre actually compared to a beam of light lmao, they're MFTL+ now. What's that matter in a speed equal match anyhow?
it's not hard to imagine that Geralt could dodge it,
Dio_SRSE_gif_2.gif

Uh huh, now imagine if Dio did this up close to where he literally couldn't dodge it even if he wanted to.

and this is how Dio needed a lot of healing to get back into a fighting state after being burned so Geralt could hit him with Igni or any of his fire bombs
Yeah, no. You're confusing Dio who was freshly turned, with an end of Part 1 Dio.
The worst part of this is

He actually heals quicker than being set on fire can damage him, at his weakest.
It wasn't until he was impaled, and stuck in the center of the fire at its peak, given they specify the flames getting hotter, that it did any real damage.
Even then, he was still able to do shit like this and healed quickly enough (he went from a charbroiled skeleton, to that, in the like 20 seconds between being impaled and the mansion collapsing so...).

And was still in action after the fact, and by the next time we see him,

He's actually stronger.

They are not the same thing, even statwise it's like 9-A and supersonic vs, well this.
Are you really arguing setting Dio, incomparably better than his initial self, would be somehow taken out by something that even at his weakest, it failed to do?
Mind you, this Dio can shrug off stuff like this.

Geralt ain't killing a peak part 1 Dio my dude.

Can Geralt do anything to Gio? With a day of prep for both, it sounds like Gio just out numbers with zombie army, and with his regen, can Geralt land a killing blow?

He'd need to destroy his brain, and I don't mean damage it, I mean absolutely ******* pulp it.

We see with Straizo having a chunk of his head blown apart or in half isn't enough, and Dio himself has had his head cut in half and his brain destroyed by Plat, the former didn't even phase him.
Total brain destruction, where nothing is left, can kill him. I doubt Geralt can accomplish that tho.

He'd need to destroy his brain, and I don't mean damage it, I mean absolutely ******* pulp it.

We see with Straizo having a chunk of his head blown apart or in half isn't enough, and Dio himself has had his head cut in half and his brain destroyed by Plat, the former didn't even phase him.
Total brain destruction, where nothing is left, can kill him. I doubt Geralt can accomplish that tho.
The show says its a pressurized fluid and not light speed or a laser is why I mention dodging it and the day of prep could lead to flash bangs, fire bomb, and I say igni because it's hot enough to burn Higher Vampires even tho they can grab red hot iron with no damage. Also all of his other signs like Aard that can blast Dio away and be stunned, Yrdn which can slow down Dio, Quen which just makes him immune to anything Dio can do. The massive skill gap in fighting skills, While Dio is a good boxer it doesn't help when Geralt also is a Good hand to hand fighter and an even better swordsman than Jonathan who still managed to cut Dio in half and cut off his head

The show says its a pressurized fluid and not light speed or a laser is why I mention dodging it
Yeah, exactly, aka it's however fast it wants to be, and atm, it's MFTL+.
But, that doesn't matter given speed equal.

Now explain how Geralt is dodging that up close. And if they're afar, well damn he just kinda loses given Dio can just outlast the Quen casts, assuming that even stops it.
and the day of prep could lead to flash bangs
So? If bro was completely blinded, he'd just swap over to his other senses. We know this via Jack, who in complete darkness, was able to fight just fine because he could sense the blood of his foe.
, fire bomb, and I say igni because it's hot enough to burn Higher Vampires even tho they can grab red hot iron with no damage.
So? Red hot iron, ain't as hot as the center of like a 100m wide inferno that was evidently so hot it caused actual damage to the building's foundation causing it to collapse.
Also all of his other signs like Aard that can blast Dio away and be stunned,
Dog, by that logic Dio looks at him and whips out a huge arcing beam that bisects those equal to Dio himself.

I'd also like to point out Dio starts off many times stronger than him, and his LS eclipses Geralt's by like a magnitude (dude, someone who can lift 500 tons with one finger is fodder to this Dio), this attack is all but useless.
Yrdn which can slow down Dio,
Not allowed in speed equal matches if the other fighter is quicker normally, which, I mean
Quen which just makes him immune to anything Dio can do.
Except SRSE given it literally eclipses both of them and Quen has no feats stopping something with that much piercing behind it. Also you act as if he doesn't have a limited amount of casts of that.
The massive skill gap in fighting skills, While Dio is a good boxer it doesn't help when Geralt also is a Good hand to hand fighter
That was Dio when he was 12 years old my dude. Literally invented swaying, 50+ years before it existed.
and an even better swordsman than Jonathan who still managed to cut Dio in half and cut off his head
You forget that Dio had his eye burned with hamon. And the fact that did nothing, and just let Dio counter, if Geralt was in that same situation. he'd have died. Jonathan only lived because Dio actively opted not to use his powers fully to kill him, a fact that Jonathan himself pointed out as the cause of Dio's defeat.
Also you forget Jonathan, had idk, 50 years of experience and skill slapped on him as he gained all of Will's expertise via Deep Pass? Jonathan ain't no slouch. Jojo has some wacky skill feats my dude, see Caesar knowing kung fu stances, instinctively, despite not knowing what kung fu even is, simply because it was the optimal position to take. Hamon warriors got some shit.

Do you honestly think Dio can't even land one hit on him to cripple him via vapor? Especially when he can spam shit like SRSE? Can outlast his mana.

Now explain how Geralt gets around being unable to touch Dio (he'd have his moisture evaporated), the fact that this works through swords (so geralt can't use swords), the funny eye beams that's one shotting him, while also outranging him. The like, idk, 48 million zombies that range between 9-B to 8-C due to prep. or the fact Geralt can't even actually kill him or hurt him longer than like 10 seconds at a time.

Also because this is a day of prep and have knowledge of each other Geralt would know of SRSE and be on guard for it
What's that matter? It's an attack that both outranges, can be used again, and again, and again, etc, and one shots.

Especially if bro is stuck dealing with countless goons, Dio can just pick him off, he evidently doesn't give a shit if his goons die given, well he killed a handful when e used it against Jonathan.

Wdym an ability that a combatant has to slow down an enemy not being allowed?
Would Dio, in a normal match, still be quicker than Geralt, even with the slow down?
If no, then it's fine, he can use it. If Dio would still be above him, it isn't.

In a speed equal match, the slower dude is not allowed to use any debuffs, amps, or whatever, relating to speed, to win, if they would normally not make a difference against said foe, as they'd be winning via arbitrary speed equal rule loophole, not actually winning.

Needless to say, Dio >>>> Geralt in speed even if he was debuffed in a normal case, aka, Geralt can't exploit speed equal to be "technically quicker".
and also Alt Yrdn which can fire lighting bolts at Dio
Which he dodges.
and also stop projectiles
And then Dio does it again because Geralt will run out of mana if he keeps trying that.

Would Dio, in a normal match, still be quicker than Geralt, even with the slow down?
If no, then it's fine, he can use it. If Dio would still be above him, it isn't.

In a speed equal match, the slower dude is not allowed to use any debuffs, amps, or whatever, relating to speed, to win, if they would normally not make a difference against said foe, as they'd be winning via arbitrary speed equal rule loophole, not actually winning.

Needless to say, Dio >>>> Geralt in speed even if he was debuffed in a normal case, aka, Geralt can't exploit speed equal to be "technically quicker".

Which he dodges.

And then Dio does it again because Geralt will run out of mana if he keeps trying that.
I'll take a look at the rules as well. The bolt fires on it's own and only requires effort to cast not for it to fire which it does automatically and does it a few times also suggesting that Dio would just spam the ability is OOC cause he only uses the move like twice and they were last ditch efforts

I'll take a look at the rules as well. The bolt fires on it's own and only requires effort to cast not for it to fire which it does automatically and does it a few times
It takes mana my dude. Also ain't it weird how you think Geralt is gonna be casting all these spells at once and Dio somehow ain't gonna do a single thing in that time?

He's gonna have to pick and choose what he casts. Especially given, mana, he can't just cast everything repeatedly.
also suggesting that Dio would just spam the ability is OOC cause he only uses the move like twice and they were last ditch efforts
The first time was a last ditch effort, because he invented it then and there. The attack did not exist before that point.
The second time he lead with it. So actually wrong.
And thirdly, yes, thirdly, he used it against Star Platinum in the sound drama fight where it failed because stands, almost like we have a direct statement in canon saying dio didnt use his vampire stuff in part 3 because the world and stands made them obsolete for the most part

Do you honestly think he wouldn't use an attack, he know can kill, know will work, and that he can use time and time again, with prior knowledge?
When he literally did that in canon against Jonathan and tried to kill him with it right away second time around?

Edit: "Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles."

Last edited:
It takes mana my dude. Also ain't it weird how you think Geralt is gonna be casting all these spells at once and Dio somehow ain't gonna do a single thing in that time?

He's gonna have to pick and choose what he casts. Especially given, mana, he can't just cast everything repeatedly.

The first time was a last ditch effort, because he invented it then and there. The attack did not exist before that point.
And thirdly, yes, thirdly, he used it against Star Platinum in the sound drama fight where it failed because stands, almost like we have a direct statement in canon saying dio didnt use his vampire stuff in part 3 because the world and stands made them obsolete for the most part

Do you honestly think he wouldn't use an attack, he know can kill, know will work, and that he can use time and time again, with prior knowledge?
When he literally did that in canon against Jonathan and tried to kill him with it right away second time around?

Edit: "Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles."
Bro it takes effort to cast Alt Yrdn but once it's down it works on it's own and Because most of the signs he casts are directly attacking Dio so if he rushed then he is gonna get either Cooked, knocked back (or just stunned), Frozen (Dio doesn't have ice resistance on his page), shot at with lighting, or mind haxed with Axii. all of Geralts Bombs that can poison, burn, stun(also fighting in the dark doesn't mean the same as having a sudden loud bang go off and a blinding light just going off randomly), then the Oils which one gives Regen Negation with Brown Oil which has this, "Wounds caused with brown oil does not heal".
I say Geralt should be able to dodge because he has enhanced senses and minor instinctive reaction he could very well see Dio is about to use the move because his eyes are tearing open and either cast Alt Yrdn, Quen, Axii, move out of the way,

You think he lead with it the second time because he wanted to when it was the only thing he COULD do because he was just a head. and can you send a link I have trouble looking for it, still new. but it seems like it can be used just that it can't be added to the page

Found the page nvm Thank you tho

Wait the example they use, "As a result, winning a speed equalized match against a faster opponent due to a speed boost so large that it blitzes the opponent will not be added." seems to me that it only is applicable if it causes A blitz to happen that normally wouldn't however it doesn't cause a blitz it causes a stat reduction that I would say isn't that of a large gap but also since Yrdn also causes poisoning against the opponent would that part of the ability still be permitted

Bro it takes effort to cast Alt Yrdn but once it's down it works on it's own
And does it last forever? No, it doesn't, it'd need to be recast again after some time.
I.e, It's just wasted mana.
and Because most of the signs he casts are directly attacking Dio so if he rushed then he is gonna get either Cooked
Yeah no, you're forgetting the fucktillion zombies at play here.
The fact Dio straight up negs in movement speed, and the fact he, ya know, has funny eye beams.
, knocked back (or just stunned)
Geralt literally can't do a thing against his LS, he knocking back a dude who can one shot dude's like 4x as strong as Geralt and has like 100x his LS.
(Except actually, Dio=Deep Pass > Can cave Tarkus skull in and rip him apart).
, Frozen (Dio doesn't have ice resistance on his page),
he freezes himself all the time, that's literally how he freezes others 🗿
shot at with lighting,
Dodged.
or mind haxed with Axii.
Nah dude
"his most common choice are Aard and Igni signs, and if he doesn't want to fight his opponent or specifically sneak to him, Axii, but it mainly happens in regular conversations)"
Not applicable my dude.
"The effect can wear off over time or be broken via damage from the casting witcher. It can also be used to disable opponents temporarily. Geralt uses it rarely. If he does, it's mainly against folks like peasants or guards to make them go away if he doesn't want to kill them or when it fits the situation, like to not get spotted by someone. However, if Geralt has no choice and Axii is one of the only ways to beat his enemy, he will go for it in a fight, like in cases when he fights a foe with far too troublesome abilities."

For one complaining about "ooc", you're bringing up an ability that the profile doubles down on being ooc, and worst yet, damaging Dio breaks it?
What's this gonna do exactly? He can't follow up on it, because any damage he does, will break it, which is kind of shitty against a dude you can't kill anyway.
And he can't just wait it out and win via incap, because it wears off over time.

This is actually useless. and im like 99% sure dio res' hamon mindhax by proxy
all of Geralts Bombs that can poison,
Useless due to immortality. Dio also has better body control than Jonathan, who has ejected poison from his body, thrice.
Did we not just go over this?
stun(also fighting in the dark doesn't mean the same as having a sudden loud bang go off and a blinding light just going off randomly),
You know why the bright light works is because it makes it so ya can't see?
And the sound? He's perfectly fine being next to an overdrive, whom's sound is described as a red hot bullet hitting a steel door.
then the Oils which one gives Regen Negation with Brown Oil which has this, "Wounds caused with brown oil does not heal".
Yeah, sucks that it isn't up to Dio's level of regen so it's useless.
Also he needs to coat his blade in it and actually cut Dio with it even then. Reminder Dio can evaporate your water content through your sword.
I say Geralt should be able to dodge because he has enhanced senses and minor instinctive reaction he could very well see Dio is about to use the move because his eyes are tearing open
If he's using it from a distance, blud is not seeing Dio's iris rip open.
And if it's at a distance, have fun dodging the massive sweeping arc.

And minor IA, doesn't make you quicker.
and either cast Alt Yrdn,
Useless.
Proof it can even withstand that much pressure?
Also limited cast ability, mana will run out, Dio won't.
He will literally die if he does that, the beam ain't gonna magically stop once fired, why would he waste time casting that? He'd literally be killing himself.
move out of the way,
Huge massive sweeping arc that's quicker than him?
You think he lead with it the second time because he wanted to when it was the only thing he COULD do because he was just a head.
Except flesh buds, hair manip, pincers, mind hax, spikes, veins, and like ten other things.
Also the fact he says he was trying to kill him instantly, as to why he did what he did.
I think he lead with it the second time, because instead of being a dumbass, he used what he had, what he knew would work, and then used it because it would, and it did, instead of any other option he had, which he did, in fact, have.

I feel like you're forgetting Dio is the dude who says verbatim "i learn from mistakes", "ill do anything to win", "if it works, it works" and is why come Part 3 he's dangerously genre savvy and even in Part 1 he yaps about that, no less than 3 times, actively rectifying his **** ups each time. And yet you think Dio won't use a free win ability, yet you think Geralt will use all this stuff, somehow before Dio uses this? All foregoing the fact Geralt's own profile recognizes this shit ooc?

And if you're arguing "well it was his only option", this is Dio's only ranged attack, if he and Geralt aren't in CQC, he's gonna be forced to spam it.
and can you send a link I have trouble looking for it, still new. but it seems like it can be used just that it can't be added to the page
And we're adding this to the page dog 🗿

So let me get this straight, you think Geralt, somehow, is gonna be casting all these signs, which, mind you, take 1-2 second each, individually, using all these bombs, and all this other shit, before Dio decides to look at him funny? or god forbid they're up close, in which case Geralt can't even touch Dio without crippling himself.
ALL while he's dealing with like a million zombies? Against a dude he can't actually kill? While every cast he does takes mana and will run out leaving him defenseless if he fights the way you're portraying him?

Wait the example they use, "As a result, winning a speed equalized match against a faster opponent due to a speed boost so large that it blitzes the opponent will not be added."
Yeah, an example? They give 3 different cases to demonstrate. I hope you don't think that's all it applies for.

"Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles."
That is the encompassing rule. Dio is quicker normally even slowed, if this would have a role in Dio losing, it isn't applicable.

seems to me that it only is applicable if it causes A blitz to happen that normally wouldn't however it doesn't cause a blitz it causes a stat reduction
Yes, a stat reduction, on speed, making Geralt way quicker, than the dude who is actually >>>>>>>>>>>>>. him in speed 🗿
Literally why it ain't allowed.
that I would say isn't that of a large gap
It doesn't need to be a large gap, if it plays into a loss, it ain't it, as Dio, normally, even debuffed, is still blitzing Geralt.
but also since Yrdn also causes poisoning against the opponent would that part of the ability still be permitted
The poison aspect is allowed still.

And does it last forever? No, it doesn't, it'd need to be recast again after some time.
I.e, It's just wasted mana.

Yeah no, you're forgetting the fucktillion zombies at play here.
The fact Dio straight up negs in movement speed, and the fact he, ya know, has funny eye beams.

Geralt literally can't do a thing against his LS, he knocking back a dude who can one shot dude's like 4x as strong as Geralt and has like 100x his LS.
(Except actually, Dio=Deep Pass > Can cave Tarkus skull in and rip him apart).

he freezes himself all the time, that's literally how he freezes others 🗿

Dodged.

Nah dude
"his most common choice are Aard and Igni signs, and if he doesn't want to fight his opponent or specifically sneak to him, Axii, but it mainly happens in regular conversations)"
Not applicable my dude.
"The effect can wear off over time or be broken via damage from the casting witcher. It can also be used to disable opponents temporarily. Geralt uses it rarely. If he does, it's mainly against folks like peasants or guards to make them go away if he doesn't want to kill them or when it fits the situation, like to not get spotted by someone. However, if Geralt has no choice and Axii is one of the only ways to beat his enemy, he will go for it in a fight, like in cases when he fights a foe with far too troublesome abilities."

For one complaining about "ooc", you're bringing up an ability that the profile doubles down on being ooc, and worst yet, damaging Dio breaks it?
What's this gonna do exactly? He can't follow up on it, because any damage he does, will break it, which is kind of shitty against a dude you can't kill anyway.
And he can't just wait it out and win via incap, because it wears off over time.

This is actually useless. and im like 99% sure dio res' hamon mindhax by proxy

Useless due to immortality. Dio also has better body control than Jonathan, who has ejected poison from his body, thrice.

Did we not just go over this?

You know why the bright light works is because it makes it so ya can't see?
And the sound? He's perfectly fine being next to an overdrive, whom's sound is described as a red hot bullet hitting a steel door.

Yeah, sucks that it isn't up to Dio's level of regen so it's useless.
Also he needs to coat his blade in it and actually cut Dio with it even then. Reminder Dio can evaporate your water content through your sword.

If he's using it from a distance, blud is not seeing Dio's iris rip open.
And if it's at a distance, have fun dodging the massive sweeping arc.

And minor IA, doesn't make you quicker.

Useless.

Proof it can even withstand that much pressure?
Also limited cast ability, mana will run out, Dio won't.

He will literally die if he does that, the beam ain't gonna magically stop once fired, why would he waste time casting that? He'd literally be killing himself.

Huge massive sweeping arc that's quicker than him?

Except flesh buds, hair manip, pincers, mind hax, spikes, veins, and like ten other things.
Also the fact he says he was trying to kill him instantly, as to why he did what he did.
I think he lead with it the second time, because instead of being a dumbass, he used what he had, what he knew would work, and then used it because it would, and it did, instead of any other option he had, which he did, in fact, have.

I feel like you're forgetting Dio is the dude who says verbatim "i learn from mistakes", "ill do anything to win", "if it works, it works" and is why come Part 3 he's dangerously genre savvy and even in Part 1 he yaps about that, no less than 3 times, actively rectifying his **** ups each time. And yet you think Dio won't use a free win ability, yet you think Geralt will use all this stuff, somehow before Dio uses this? All foregoing the fact Geralt's own profile recognizes this shit ooc?

And if you're arguing "well it was his only option", this is Dio's only ranged attack, if he and Geralt aren't in CQC, he's gonna be forced to spam it.

And we're adding this to the page dog 🗿

So let me get this straight, you think Geralt, somehow, is gonna be casting all these signs, which, mind you, take 1-2 second each, individually, using all these bombs, and all this other shit, before Dio decides to look at him funny? or god forbid they're up close, in which case Geralt can't even touch Dio without crippling himself.
ALL while he's dealing with like a million zombies? Against a dude he can't actually kill? While every cast he does takes mana and will run out leaving him defenseless if he fights the way you're portraying him?
Using the wrong one as Dio is not a human or warrior he is someone with supernatural abilities so he would use Axii if he deems it fit, also for my example of using Axii I mean he could just cast it and tell Dio to not shoot, shoot himself, wipe his own hoard out, ect ect.., Quen has like either 7-C or 7-B durability so I see no reason why a pressurized stream of fluid is gonna somehow pierce a magic shield that can withstand a meteor hitting it and that it reflects half the damage back so he could pull a Joseph and damage Dio with his own attack(albeit weaker). Also I don't think Dio can spam SRSE because he didn't use it again against Jonathan the second time after Jonathan was causing a lot of trouble and sinking the ship if he could then he could've just shot again and killed jonathan before he caused any issues.

Using the wrong one as Dio is not a human or warrior he is someone with supernatural abilities so he would use Axii if he deems it fit,
You realize that was me being generous. The other tactics don't even have Axii as an option. And the first chunk is from the ability section, not tactics.
also for my example of using Axii I mean he could just cast it and tell Dio to not shoot,
And then what?
He can't hurt Dio because it'd break him out of it and then he'd use it immediately and kill Geralt.
He can't wait it out because it wears off.
shoot himself,
How in the actual hell do you think that's even possible? Dio shoots himself in the leg, and then what? He heals it instantly. He can't shoot himself in the head, the only place that'd matter.
wipe his own hoard out, ect ect..,
Dio couldn't even if he wanted, we're talking like the entire populace of Manhatten, literal milliions. mind you they all have immortality too.
Quen has like either 7-C or 7-B durability so I see no reason why a pressurized stream of fluid is gonna somehow pierce a magic shield that can withstand a meteor hitting it
Except it doesn't, "higher" denotes simply higher in the tier.
And it's called piercing, it's an extremely hyper focused ten fucktillion Gpa beam, focused on a tiny spot. Literally the same reason why a bullet will kill you, despite having less energy than a punch. Surface area my dude.

And meteors, don't mean anything. Did you know this Dio is stronger than Planet Waves? A Stand that brings meteorites from space to attack? Mass and speed matter, if they're not huge ass meteors, probably why they aren't mentioned on the profile, they're likely sub High 8-C.
and that it reflects half the damage back so he could pull a Joseph and damage Dio with his own attack(albeit weaker).

Cool, now here's the weaker and inferior Straizo (by his own admission even), having 100% of his SRSE deflected back va Hamon, into his weakpoint and him not being phased and going into attack.

What exactly is this gonna do? You keep forgetting Dio's immortality exceeds whatever Geralt can do, including deflecting 50% back, given Dio can't even kill himself.
Also I don't think Dio can spam SRSE because he didn't use it again against Jonathan the second time
He can what, the reason for why you think so too completely ignores context and plays up what Jonathan even did 🗿
after Jonathan was causing a lot of trouble and sinking the ship if he could then he could've just shot again and killed jonathan before he caused any issues.
You DO know that he didn't want to cause him any pain and planned on STEALING his body right?
This also doesn't even make sense? What trouble? He did one thing afterward?
Jonathan "dodged", was fatally wounded anyway, and that was that. Wang went in, Dio told him to be respectful to Jonathan and kill him quickly and without pain as he respects him. Wang, like a idiot didn't listen, Jonathan made one motion, Dio caught it and said stay back, Wang didn't listen, and got ******. This was more on Wang being a idiot than Jonathan being problematic.
And that's it, Jonathan LITERALLY doesn't do anything after that.

So, do tell, in what situation would Dio use it again? Against a enemy who he didn't want to cause extra pain, who was already dying, defeated, and shit only hit the fan because his lackey attacked Jonathan before Dio could do anything?
Hell when did he even have the chance? He didn't. He won, the only time he might've used it was in that split second when Jonathan made a motion and Wang disobeyed. Which isn't enough time, especially when Dio wouldn't know Wang was gonna be a idiot. And tbh, I'd wager a bet that's how he cut off Jonathan's head anyhow.

After that Dio just went ugh, and told his zombies to eat Wang (wasnt quick enough) while he went in to take Jonathan's body.

Besides, we know he can use it again? No stated cooldown exists so assuming one does is just being needlessly sceptic no cooldown in hftf for what that's worth we literally see him heal his eyes in the time it takes the attack to finish, and we see Straizo use it seconds apart. Aka, no cap implied, the only reason he wouldn't be able to, we know he heals instantly, and we see an inferior vampire copying Dio use it in quick succession.
You also conveniently ignored every point, again. How can Geralt beat a dude he can't touch, that can just ohko him, against a horde, and while half the stuff you mentioned is useless, limited, or has to be picked and chosen, all before Dio does anything?

You realize that was me being generous. The other tactics don't even have Axii as an option. And the first chunk is from the ability section, not tactics.

And then what?
He can't hurt Dio because it'd break him out of it and then he'd use it immediately and kill Geralt.
He can't wait it out because it wears off.

How in the actual hell do you think that's even possible? Dio shoots himself in the leg, and then what? He heals it instantly. He can't shoot himself in the head, the only place that'd matter.

Dio couldn't even if he wanted, we're talking like the entire populace of Manhatten, literal milliions. mind you they all have immortality too.

Except it doesn't, "higher" denotes simply higher in the tier.
And it's called piercing, it's an extremely hyper focused ten fucktillion Gpa beam, focused on a tiny spot. Literally the same reason why a bullet will kill you, despite having less energy than a punch. Surface area my dude.

And meteors, don't mean anything. Did you know this Dio is stronger than Planet Waves? A Stand that brings meteorites from space to attack? Mass and speed matter, if they're not huge ass meteors, probably why they aren't mentioned on the profile, they're likely sub High 8-C.

Cool, now here's the weaker and inferior Straizo (by his own admission even), having 100% of his SRSE deflected back va Hamon, into his weakpoint and him not being phased and going into attack.

What exactly is this gonna do? You keep forgetting Dio's immortality exceeds whatever Geralt can do, including deflecting 50% back, given Dio can't even kill himself.

He can what, the reason for why you think so too completely ignores context and plays up what Jonathan even did 🗿

You DO know that he didn't want to cause him any pain and planned on STEALING his body right?
This also doesn't even make sense? What trouble? He did one thing afterward?
Jonathan "dodged", was fatally wounded anyway, and that was that. Wang went in, Dio told him to be respectful to Jonathan and kill him quickly and without pain as he respects him. Wang, like a idiot didn't listen, Jonathan made one motion, Dio caught it and said stay back, Wang didn't listen, and got ******. This was more on Wang being a idiot than Jonathan being problematic.
And that's it, Jonathan LITERALLY doesn't do anything after that.

So, do tell, in what situation would Dio use it again? Against a enemy who he didn't want to cause extra pain, who was already dying, defeated, and shit only hit the fan because his lackey attacked Jonathan before Dio could do anything?
Hell when did he even have the chance? He didn't. He won, the only time he might've used it was in that split second when Jonathan made a motion and Wang disobeyed. Which isn't enough time, especially when Dio wouldn't know Wang was gonna be a idiot. And tbh, I'd wager a bet that's how he cut off Jonathan's head anyhow.

After that Dio just went ugh, and told his zombies to eat Wang (wasnt quick enough) while he went in to take Jonathan's body.

Besides, we know he can use it again? No stated cooldown exists so assuming one does is just being needlessly sceptic no cooldown in hftf for what that's worth we literally see him heal his eyes in the time it takes the attack to finish, and we see Straizo use it seconds apart. Aka, no cap implied, the only reason he wouldn't be able to, we know he heals instantly, and we see an inferior vampire copying Dio use it in quick succession.
You also conveniently ignored every point, again. How can Geralt beat a dude he can't touch, that can just ohko him, against a horde, and while half the stuff you mentioned is useless, limited, or has to be picked and chosen, all before Dio does anything?

You overestimate how powerful the zombies Dio makes are they all are not Tarkus level of power as Jack the Ripper was weaker, And Dio hasn't shown growing new limbs, Straizo resembled himself from being blown up So Dio should be able to do that but even a Pilliar Men who is better than Vampires(and see them as food) Couldn't regen new limbs just had to get themselves a new one like Esidsi had to. Also, weird how you say that SRSE could somehow get through Quen but couldn't wipe his own hoard out which it split the building(i think) they were in and killed some of the zombies. Also I bring up Quen attack reflection because if Dio uses it, get's hit he might not try it again because if didn't work and just shot himself because trying it again could just cause Geralt to cast it again. "Mana" as you referred to it does recharge so it's not like Geralt can only do it a few then that's it

Btw I bring up that Geralt can poison him because Dio isn't Jonathan(who is using a different power system) so there is no reason to assume that Dio is immune to Poison which can cause him great pain

You overestimate how powerful the zombies Dio makes are they all are not Tarkus level of power as Jack the Ripper was weaker,
I said 9-B to 8-C, pay attention to what I actually say, which, is precisely the range they are. And hell there migh be a few Tarkus lv dudes in there when talking millions.
And fyi, Jack the Ripper is 8-C dog, within Geralt ******* range anyway, using Jack as your example ain't exactly good given Geralt would die to a handful of Jack's at once.
And Dio hasn't shown growing new limbs
It's called reattach it? SRSE is a slicing attack, it'd cut the leg off, and then, nothing, he slaps it back on.
, Straizo resembled himself from being blown up So Dio should be able to do that
Yeah, he can, and just like that Geralt can't actually kill Dio.
but even a Pilliar Men who is better than Vampires(and see them as food) Couldn't regen new limbs just had to get themselves a new one like Esidsi had to.
No? It'd just take to much energy to regrow one from scratch?
Also, weird how you say that SRSE could somehow get through Quen but couldn't wipe his own hoard out which it split the building(i think) they were in and killed some of the zombies.
Nice strawman, what part of millions did you miss? Yeah, he can kill chunks of the horde, but with a day of prep? the entire city would be turned, if not half the country my dude. I don't think you grasp just how many zombies Dio can make,

Dio managed stuff like this, within a backwater tiny ass town in the middle of nowhere without trying
Any remotely dense populated area gonna be exponetially quicker
Also I bring up Quen attack reflection because if Dio uses it, get's hit he might not try it again because if didn't work and just shot himself because trying it again could just cause Geralt to cast it again. "Mana" as you referred to it does recharge so it's not like Geralt can only do it a few then that's it
He literally can only use it a few times, he's gonna be using Quen and all this other shit according to you. He's gonna run out of mana, and very, very, fast, especially when he's fighting a million mfs at once. How much mana do you think he has? He doesn't have a million casts dude.

And Dio would know this because of prior knowledge dog. And that's ASSUMING SRSE doesn't pop a hole in it.
Btw I bring up that Geralt can poison him because Dio isn't Jonathan(who is using a different power system)
Man, you realize Jonathan did that by just controlling his blood flow, ie, body control, ie, the thing Dio is literally better than Jonathan at in every way? Like goddamn we know Dio can control his blood anyway tf ya mean he can't 🗿
You'd be right if he used Hamon to purge the poison, yet that isn't what happened.
so there is no reason to assume that Dio is immune to Poison which can cause him great pain
Dio literally can't feel pain unless it's via UV light 🗿

Undead don't feel pain, which I feel should be kinda obvious given Dio doesn't even flinch at shit far beyond meager poison

And once again, you kinda ignored the arguments.

Dio straight up yells in pain in the scan you show of him getting his arm cut off but also you think Dio is gonna get bisected by his own attack then just reattach before getting his head cut to ribbons

Back