• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dio straight up yells in pain in the scan you show of him getting his arm cut off
You know the blade was infused with HAMON right, the only thing that can make him feel pain?

Can you not ignore context?
but also you think Dio is gonna get bisected by his own attack then just reattach before getting his head cut to ribbons
Uh yeah?

Dio isn't phased by LITERAL bisection, and you think "oh he uh, cut his own leg off" is gonna work?
And before his head is cut to ribbons, ignoring that someone like 4x stronger than Geralt had to put in effort to cut Dio's head, and it didn't even work, cutting Dio is gonna instantly break Axii, and damn now Geralt is in impossible to dodge range for SRSE.

So yes, not only do I think that'd happen, if Geralt attempts that he instantly dies.
I'mma be real I think Geralt skill stomps. Geralt FRA
Skill ain't helpng against a fucktillion zombies, a dude with attacks that can one shot you (even dio's basic punches would do this initially), outrange you, that you can't even kill, that you can't even touch, all while your mana eventually runs out and you just die.

You know the blade was infused with HAMON right, the only thing that can make him feel pain?

Can you not ignore context?

Uh yeah?

Dio isn't phased by LITERAL bisection, and you think "oh he uh, cut his own leg off" is gonna work?
And before his head is cut to ribbons, ignoring that someone like 4x stronger than Geralt had to put in effort to cut Dio's head, and it didn't even work, cutting Dio is gonna instantly break Axii, and damn now Geralt is in impossible to dodge range for SRSE.

So yes, not only do I think that'd happen, if Geralt attempts that he instantly dies.

Skill ain't helpng against a fucktillion zombies, a dude with attacks that can one shot you (even dio's basic punches would do this initially), outrange you, that you can't even kill, that you can't even touch, all while your mana eventually runs out and you just die.

Straight up doesn't stop Geralt from Axii on Dio and cutting through his eyes lol
Still kinda strange how you say SRSE can somehow pop a shield that Has a dura higher than anything Dio has delt with but somehow couldn't penetrate a lot of fodder zombies that have lower dura
I think it is way to speculative to assume that it can pop the shield in the first place considering it has attack reflection on top of it and Alt Yrdn which can just get rid of any range attack

Straight up doesn't stop Geralt from Axii on Dio and cutting through his eyes lol
Then he regens in less than a second? And now Geralt is so close he literally cant dodge even if he wanted to and he just dies?
Like you know using SRSE literally rips his own eyes open?
Also the ten fucktillion zombies? Also dio looking at him is quicker than a hand gesture.

Still kinda strange how you say SRSE can somehow pop a shield that Has a dura higher than anything Dio has delt with but somehow couldn't penetrate a lot of fodder zombies that have lower dura
Read my dude.
It can, it just cant kill them all because, ya know, literal millions? Plus, immortality/regen? Slicing a zombie in half isnt enough to kill it.

think it is way to speculative to assume that it can pop the shield in the first place considering it has attack reflection on top of it and Alt Yrdn which can just get rid of any range attack
Dude. Dio can one shot 4 tonners. And his eye beams can one shot dudes who can one shot 4 tonners, and he can regen attacks from dudes who one shot like ten tonners...
It's also a hyper focused piercing attack. Quen needs feats showing it can even stop something like that.
Secondly, it isnt even full attack reflection and that aint how Quen works anyway. AND he only has so many uses of it.
And alt yrdn sucks dude.

And then there's the fact you assume Geralt can get all this off, before Dio LOOKS at him, or while dealing with a fuctillion zombies (who'd be attacking him as he casts Axii) a chunk of which can hurt Geralt, and all while draining his limited mana pool.

If Geralt fought the way you think he does, hed die in seconds.

Last edited:
Then he regens in less than a second? And now Geralt is so close he literally cant dodge even if he wanted to and he just dies?
Also the ten fucktillion zombies? Also dio looking at him is quicker than a hand gesture.

Read my dude.
It can, it just cant kill them all because, ya know, literal millions? Plus, immortality/regen? Slicing a zombie in half isnt enough to kill it.

Dude. Dio can one shot 4 tonners. And his eye beams can one shot dudes who can one shot 4 tonners, and he can regen attacks from dudes who one shot like ten tonners...
It's also a hyper focused piercing attack. Quen needs feats showing it can even stop something like that.
Secondly, it isnt even full attack reflection and that aint how Quen works anyway. AND he only has so many uses of it.
And alt yrdn sucks dude.

And then there's the fact you assume Geralt can get all this off, before Dio LOOKS at him, or while dealing with a fuctillion zombies (who'd be attacking him as he casts Axii) a chunk of which can hurt Geralt, and all while draining his limited mana pool.

Still don't even understand that Geralt doesn't even use mana, it takes hardly any time to recharge and you seem to forget that Dio getting his brain destroyed is something he can't regen from as stated in Part 3

Read my dude.

And alt yrdn sucks dude.

Also LS has nothing to do with dura so don't understand why it's brought up

Still don't even understand that Geralt doesn't even use mana,
You know precisely what i mean, he has a limited resource that he draws upon to cast. It can and will run out.
it takes hardly any time to recharge
Yeah if he LETS it, he cant, he's gonna be using all this shit at once according to you. He cant spam stuff indefinitely.
and you seem to forget that Dio getting his brain destroyed is something he can't regen from as stated in Part 3
Ignoring the fact Geralt cant even do that.
In this thread alone we have had Dio's brain sliced in half, and Straizo's head get a hole blown through it and half his head blown off.

You greatly underplay what "destroyed" in context entails. It means total annihilation, actually pulped.

AND, lmao watch this.

Dio having his brain destroyed actually failed to kill him, ****** him up yeah, gave him a headache and nausea, but he didn't die. And Geralt ain't no Plat my dude.

But nah dude, brain damage ain't nothing, you need to annihilate the head to kill. Tho the better you do, the more crippling it is.
Also LS has nothing to do with dura so don't understand why it's brought up
Tons of TNT, LS wise, Dio is hundreds of times above Geralt.

Dio=Jonathan > Tarkus.

geralt struggling to destroy the dozens of jack level zombies while dio sits there prepping his laser beam
Tyreese.gif

You know precisely what i mean, he has a limited resource that he draws upon to cast. It can and will run out.

Yeah if he LETS it, he cant, he's gonna be using all this shit at once according to you. He cant spam stuff indefinitely.

Ignoring the fact Geralt cant even do that.
In this thread alone we have had Dio's brain sliced in half, and Straizo's head get a hole blown through it and half his head blown off.

You greatly underplay what "destroyed" in context entails. It means total annihilation, actually pulped.

AND, lmao watch this.

Dio having his brain destroyed actually failed to kill him, ****** him up yeah, gave him a headache and nausea, but he didn't die. And Geralt ain't no Plat my dude.

But nah dude, brain damage ain't nothing, you need to annihilate the head to kill. Tho the better you do, the more crippling it is.

Tons of TNT, LS wise, Dio is hundreds of times above Geralt.

Dio=Jonathan > Tarkus.

Lol you didn't include the page directly after where DIO directly says "Just a split second longer and with a little more strength you could have stirred your rapier around and destroyed my brain"
Keeps bringing up millions of zombies but this takes place in Dio's castle where their was only a small village nearby the did not have a population of a million and that Geralt is a master at stealth and can just stealth up to Dio
inb4 you mention Jack the ripper enhanced senses, which just means he can smell blood to locate someone so if Geralt stealth's up not bleeding he can just walk by up till he gets to Dio

Lol you didn't include the page directly after where DIO directly says "Just a split second longer and with a little more strength you could have stirred your rapier around and destroyed my brain"
"Unphased being stabbed through the head (Funny enough, Dio says with more time and force, he could have swirled his sword to destroy his brain to deal actual damage, not kill)." - literally me

Are you incapable of reading? I straight up QUOTED that in the album, are you going to just ignore the dozen scans I sent you, and the fact Plat literally seconds later did exactly that and Dio lived.

What's even your argument here? That "oh damage to the brain can kill", despite the dozen examples? Are you trying to insinuate I was somehow dishonest despite literally quoting that (aka what the hell are you yapping about?) all while my point was brain damage wasn't lethal, and when they say "destroyed brain", they mean totally pulped, which, Dio LITERALLY is saying there, that if he pulved his brain into a goop like a goddamn blender, it'd have actually done something, but alas, simply skewering him through the brain is useless.
And, Dio never actually says it'd kill him he follows up right after saying pol cant kill him funnily enough, and it's followed, next chapter, with his brain being destroyed anyway.

You somehow completely missed the point, that being Geralt ain't doing that sort of damage, cutting up his head is useless, and instead focus on something that wasn't even ignored?
Keeps bringing up millions of zombies but this takes place in Dio's castle where their was only a small village nearby the did not have a population of a million and that Geralt is a master at stealth and can just stealth up to Dio
Dio himself confirmed within the night he would have turned the town of several hundred into goons, without trying mind you (a scan I already posted), just naturally. And in that little time (the tiny window of time between Tarkus and Jonathan arriving at the town), in a rural ass backwater town, nearly 1/3rd of the town was turned.
If, Dio has prior knowledge, and actively gives out the command "hey turn everything into a goon", it wouldn't take long, because we KNOW it wouldn't, we're told it would spread like wildfire and europe would be overrun in short order, because duh, more zombies, equates to more dudes that can infect, it increases exponentially.

If you give Dio 24h, with the intent to just make a huge fuckass horde, Geralt is cooked, he ain't getting past that many. And hell, he's right by London, literally, iirc it was stated to be 2h away, should be obvious anyway, Where do you think he got Jack?

And no, he can't, reminder Dio has superhuman senses and can sense blood? And he'd also have ten fucktillion goons around him.
inb4 you mention Jack the ripper enhanced senses, which just means he can smell blood to locate someone so if Geralt stealth's up not bleeding he can just walk by up till he gets to Dio
No but good point, Dio has enhanced senses good enough to smell a cut, through a wall, down to the meter. And Geralt literally has bloods and oils on him, so uh...
But nah dude, ya know Dio has super hearing too?

Last edited:
And you still haven't given an excuse as to why Geralt can do all this wacky shit before Dio just looks at him funny, how he gets passed his regen (he cant), and the ten other points you keep ignoring.

"Unphased being stabbed through the head (Funny enough, Dio says with more time and force, he could have swirled his sword to destroy his brain to deal actual damage, not kill)." - literally me

Are you incapable of reading? I straight up QUOTED that in the album, are you going to just ignore the dozen scans I sent you, and the fact Plat literally seconds later did exactly that and Dio lived.

What's even your argument here? That "oh damage to the brain can kill", despite the dozen examples? Are you trying to insinuate I was somehow dishonest despite literally quoting that (aka what the hell are you yapping about?) all while my point was brain damage wasn't lethal, and when they say "destroyed brain", they mean totally pulped, which, Dio LITERALLY is saying there, that if he pulved his brain into a goop like a goddamn blender, it'd have actually done something, but alas, simply skewering him through the brain is useless.
And, Dio never actually says it'd kill him he follows up right after saying pol cant kill him funnily enough, and it's followed, next chapter, with his brain being destroyed anyway.

You somehow completely missed the point, that being Geralt ain't doing that sort of damage, cutting up his head is useless, and instead focus on something that wasn't even ignored?

Dio himself confirmed within the night he would have turned the town of several hundred into goons, without trying mind you (a scan I already posted), just naturally. And in that little time (the tiny window of time between Tarkus and Jonathan arriving at the town), in a rural ass backwater town, nearly 1/3rd of the town was turned.
If, Dio has prior knowledge, and actively gives out the command "hey turn everything into a goon", it wouldn't take long, because we KNOW it wouldn't, we're told it would spread like wildfire and europe would be overrun in short order, because duh, more zombies, equates to more dudes that can infect, it increases exponentially.

If you give Dio 24h, with the intent to just make a huge fuckass horde, Geralt is cooked, he ain't getting past that many. And hell, he's right by London, literally, iirc it was stated to be 2h away, should be obvious anyway, Where do you think he got Jack?

And no, he can't, reminder Dio has superhuman senses and can sense blood? And he'd also have ten fucktillion goons around him.

No but good point, Dio has enhanced senses good enough to smell a cut, through a wall, down to the meter. And Geralt literally has bloods and oils on him, so uh...
But nah dude, ya know Dio has super hearing too?
Geralt doesn't keep that in an open container he keeps it sealed he ain't just walking around with open jars
Witchers are known to make no sound when they walk
Also I'm pretty sure he isn't making a "million" Thralls Like Jack he would mostly have zombies like the mother
And if you think he for sure is making a millions of zombies and thralls then this is a stomp thread and we can just stop here
Alt Yrdn directly counters SRSE and you say "it sucks" like bruh lol

And you still haven't given an excuse as to why Geralt can do all this wacky shit before Dio just looks at him funny, how he gets passed his regen (he cant), and the ten other points you keep ignoring.
Also didn't he only get like 73 zombies from the town of 517 instead of the whole town in the, what was it, 2 days? For jonathan to get there

Geralt doesn't keep that in an open container he keeps it sealed he ain't just walking around with open jars
Yeah? And as you mentioned Jack yourself, he could smell through like a 2ft thick wall and down a hall, at least mind you, what do you think is thicker? A 1cm glass bottle, or a wall?
Witchers are known to make no sound when they walk
Dio can literally hear someone inhale from like 15m away.
Or if he listens close enough, a heartbeat from that same distance and a vehicles' vibrations from down the street.

And "no sound", relative to others. They still make sound, it's just unnoticeable for the most part.
Also I'm pretty sure he isn't making a "million" Thralls Like Jack he would mostly have zombies like the mother
I never said that, now did I? In fact, that's another case of you not reading the arguments.
I've stated they'd range from 9-B, to 8-C, and only some would be that strong.
But a fucktillion zombies is still a fucktillion zombies, and some will be on par with Jack, especially if he opts to give them vampiric extract.
And if you think he for sure is making a millions of zombies and thralls then this is a stomp thread and we can just stop here
He could make a meager 100 and it still would be overwhelmng, unfortunately, you've spent 2 pages arguing it ain't.
Alt Yrdn directly counters SRSE and you say "it sucks" like bruh lol
Because it does? It takes like 2 seconds to cast (aka he dies) and he has to duck down to it by inscribing the ground, has a miniscule AOE, limited uses, and like, kind of a NLF it can even stop it?

I never said that, now did I? In fact, that's another case of you not reading the arguments.
But a fucktillion zombies is still a fucktillion zombies, and some will be on par with Jack, especially if he opts to give them vampiric extract.
You said and I quote
"Read my dude.
It can, it just cant kill them all because, ya know, literal millions? Plus, immortality/regen? Slicing a zombie in half isnt enough to kill it."

Yeah? And as you mentioned Jack yourself, he could smell through like a 2ft thick wall and down a hall, at least mind you, what do you think is thicker? A 1cm glass bottle, or a wall?

Dio can literally hear someone inhale from like 15m away.
Or if he listens close enough, a heartbeat from that same distance and a vehicles' vibrations from down the street.

And "no sound", relative to others. They still make sound, it's just unnoticeable for the most part.

He could make a meager 100 and it still would be overwhelmng, unfortunately, you've spent 2 pages arguing it ain't.

Because it does? It takes like 2 seconds to cast (aka he dies) and he has to duck down to it by inscribing the ground, has a miniscule AOE, limited uses, and like, kind of a NLF it can even stop it?
Not even reading your own posts then

You said and I quote
"Read my dude.
It can, it just cant kill them all because, ya know, literal millions? Plus, immortality/regen? Slicing a zombie in half isnt enough to kill it."
Yeah? It can't? Because millions? It has nothing to do with their durability, whether they're all Jack lv or not, or anything like that, but rather pure quantity. That's self evident given I explained as much like 5 times now.

How much range do you even think this attack has dude? Like it's a lot, not "mow down a million mfs" a lot tho, it'd need mult-km range for that, and even if it was, it'd be hitting Geralt too, Dio can't just turn off who it damages, if he arcs to take out a bunch, if Geralt is in that arc's path, well sucks to suck.

Honestly at this point I'm convinced you just gleam out keywords because goddamn brother 🗿

Yeah? It can't? Because millions? It has nothing to do with their durability, whether they're all Jack lv or not, or anything like that, but rather pure quantity. That's self evident given I explained as much like 5 times now.

How much range do you even think this attack has dude? Like it's a lot, not "mow down a million mfs" a lot tho, it'd need mult-km range for that, and even if it was, it'd be hitting Geralt too, Dio can't just turn off who it damages, if he arcs to take out a bunch, if Geralt is in that arc's path, well sucks to suck.

Honestly at this point I'm convinced you just gleam out keywords because goddamn brother 🗿
Also Dio has never Arc'd it by himself the only time it happened was when he was falling
You keep bringing up Lifting strength as if that matters when A.P is what is going to matter more in this instance
Also you keep thinking that Geralt can't dodge SRSE when Joseph did it against Straizo and because speed is equalized it should be perfectly reasonable to bring up
also Geralt can BFR by Axii'ing him and telling him to leave or wait till the sun comes up lol

Also Dio has never Arc'd it by himself the only time it happened was when he was falling
Dude, he can turn his head are you for real 🗿
The second time he was a head in a jar too

Don't be obtuse.
You keep bringing up Lifting strength as if that matters when A.P is what is going to matter more in this instance
I literally didnt mention LS at all in that post what are you yapping about?
Also you keep thinking that Geralt can't dodge SRSE when Joseph did it against Straizo and because speed is equalized it should be perfectly reasonable to bring up
You mean the character quicker than Straizo, barely dodging it?

So yeah, stand by what I said. In fact you proved my point even, if Joseph can't actually dodge and still get grazed by an inferior iteration of the move, despite having the speed advantage (by a fuckton btw), why would Geralt be able to dodge a better version, in speed equal?

Hell even when he's baiting and expecting it, he can't avoid it completely

also Geralt can BFR by Axii'ing him and telling him to leave or wait till the sun comes up lol
Reminder Axii doesnt last that long, reminder that doesn't solve the horde problem, reminder dio looking at him is quicker than a hand gesture,

Dude, you keep saying "he'd do this and this", he can't, do you think Dio is just gonna sit on his ass and let a magic wizard man making funny hand signs and do nothing in the meantime, especially when he KNOWS what he can do?
Hell no, match opens and he's gonna be razing the area with eye beams and siccing like a fucktillion goons on him, probably moving around like Ice so Geralt can't hit his ass with a sign either.

Yeah, i thought Geralt would outskill and alluva sudden this is a Respect Dio Thread.

i'd like to try and comprehend a Geralt wincon, cuz i don't think there is and would unfortunately turn this into a stomp

Dude, he can turn his head are you for real 🗿
The second time he was a head in a jar too

Don't be obtuse.

I literally didnt mention LS at all in that post what are you yapping about?

You mean the character quicker than Straizo, barely dodging it?

So yeah, stand by what I said. In fact you proved my point even, if Joseph can't actually dodge and still get grazed by an inferior iteration of the move, despite having the speed advantage (by a fuckton btw), why would Geralt be able to dodge a better version, in speed equal?

Hell even when he's baiting and expecting it, he can't avoid it completely

Reminder Axii doesnt last that long, reminder that doesn't solve the horde problem, reminder dio looking at him is quicker than a hand gesture,

Dude, you keep saying "he'd do this and this", he can't, do you think Dio is just gonna sit on his ass and let a magic wizard man making funny hand signs and do nothing in the meantime, especially when he KNOWS what he can do?
Hell no, match opens and he's gonna be razing the area with eye beams and siccing like a fucktillion goons on him, probably moving around like Ice so Geralt can't hit his ass with a sign either.

Ah yes the attack that only arc'd once in the whole series (by Dio falling) and the Attack that Dio only used twice is the true wincon here, Straizo never arc'd it as well which is crazy to think about lol,
You keep saying Dio "Would do this and this and this" When he didn't even use it to Kill Jonathan just fatally wound him, which for some reason Dio didn't use it again to kill Jonathan painlessly like he told Wang Chan to do
Dio doesn't "Freeze himself" to freeze his target he vaporizes the moisture on his body to cause a rapid temperature difference and the heat of the person is moved to Freeze them so Geralt can just Piercing cold if he so chooses and Freeze Dio, the cold may do nothing to Dio but his is immobilized
Geralt has prep he can be bringing Areondight which sets the target on fire upon hit which just negates his freezing like Jonathan did with the brazier
Also To think that Jack(and therefor Dio) can smell oils through a sealed glass jar is just funny
You say Axii doesn't last that long but telling someone to just leave is perfectly possible and happened before multiple times
Hell Axii is known to give murderous commands as we know from Lambert who told a bandit to kill his friend and then himself so Geralt could(highlighting for you since you keep saying that I am saying Geralt will do such and such)
Why does the hoard even matter If the goal of the fight is to deal with Dio Geralt can just stealth out or just wait till sunlight and leave
You make the claim Axii doesn't last that long, prove it, because Geralt using Axii to give a command is followed through and they don't change their mind, like when he tells people to leave they don't come back later they just stay gone
Btw I am fairly sure there was a calc here that put SRSE as Hypersonic (I think tho it might not have been accepted) which is already slower than Geralt's normal reaction speed
Btw I am replying to all of your essays using the most recent once because I am not gonna make 40 different replies to all of your comments and clutter up this thread more

Ah yes the attack that only arc'd once in the whole series (by Dio falling)
You mean by Dio's head moving? What is Dio incapable of shifting his eyes or moving his head suddenly?
and the Attack that Dio only used twice is the true wincon here,
Yes the attack Dio used thrice, once when he invented it, the second as a lead, and then part ended and come part 3 we're given actual reason why he didn't use ANY of his vampire stuff
and third in a drama

All whle ignoring Dio can, and will, use whatever he has to win,

Straizo never arc'd it as well which is crazy to think about lol,

You keep saying Dio "Would do this and this and this"
What? Im saying Dio would just look at him and call it a day? I aint saying Dio is gonna do a fucktillion hand signs somehow all at once.
When he didn't even use it to Kill Jonathan just fatally wound him,
Which uh, killed him?
which for some reason Dio didn't use it again to kill Jonathan painlessly like he told Wang Chan to do
We LITERALLY went over this? Twice, even gave you scans.
Dio doesn't "Freeze himself" to freeze his target he vaporizes the moisture on his body to cause a rapid temperature difference and the heat of the person is moved to Freeze them so Geralt can just Piercing cold if he so chooses and Freeze Dio, the cold may do nothing to Dio but his is immobilized

Idk how you can be so wrong, literally just looking at the very first scene he whipped it out you'd know he freezes himself.
Geralt has prep he can be bringing Areondight which sets the target on fire upon hit which just negates his freezing like Jonathan did with the brazier
Nice try

Dio actively held back his freezing against Jonathan as to make him a minion, as if he froze him solid, it'd stop his blood flow, and thus, his extract wouldn't be able to circuate and convert him.
In a match where Dio ain't LITERALLY sandbagging, all that would accomplish is melting himself, as unlike Jonathan, Geralt wouldn't simply be encased in a thin layer of ice, his flesh would be irreparably damaged (far beyond his regen).
Also To think that Jack(and therefor Dio) can smell oils through a sealed glass jar is just funny
Given they can smell stuff through concrete, why not? Concrete > thin glass.
You say Axii doesn't last that long but telling someone to just leave is perfectly possible and happened before multiple times
And then Dio comes back except now he's WAY out of range so he can just spam SRSE and Geralt can never get close to him and tag him so he eventually just dies.
Hell Axii is known to give murderous commands as we know from Lambert who told a bandit to kill his friend and then himself so Geralt could(highlighting for you since you keep saying that I am saying Geralt will do such and such)
We, again, went through this, so? Dio can't even kill himself. And he can't take out a fuckass horde quickly either.
And "could" isn't good enough.
Why does the hoard even matter If the goal of the fight is to deal with Dio Geralt can just stealth out or just wait till sunlight and leave
Because he'd be fighting them? Newsflash, Dio is gonna have the horde be on sight with him 🗿
You make the claim Axii doesn't last that long, prove it, because Geralt using Axii to give a command is followed through and they don't change their mind, like when he tells people to leave they don't come back later they just stay gone
Profile literally disagrees with you.
Secondly, Dio ain't just some random bandit who by the time it wears off ain't gonna give a shit anymore. Dio literally holds grudges for years at a time, and in some cases centuries
Btw I am fairly sure there was a calc here that put SRSE as Hypersonic (I think tho it might not have been accepted) which is already slower than Geralt's normal reaction speed
That was assuming it was mach 3. We don't do that anymore, as Part 1 is now MFTL+, via scaling off, literally himself ironically 🗿
Btw I am replying to all of your essays using the most recent once because I am not gonna make 40 different replies to all of your comments and clutter up this thread more
You didn't even reply to the numerous issues Geralt has here, you're just saying the same stuff again.

There's a lot of back and forth wording with no coherence whatsoever. There isn't a point being made for an argument, there is just a big and massive distraction being made with a lot of words to give a character the appearance that he's having the advantage to the average viewer while context and and proper counter-argument can be made.
So, we're talking about Geralt who has prior knowledge and prep-time. Bold move to make but sure, lets give it a shot.

My biggest point of contention and the thing I first wanna talk about is weather or not Dio's freezing would even work on Geralt... No, it would not on a massive and myriad of reasons. Firstly, Geralt has already been frozen completely on a standstill in a split second by the Wild Hunt (Twice), the same guys capable of freezing an entire ocean and make entire planets freeze through the white frost. This isn't just an icy wind btw, it is an inter-dimensional eldritch dread that creeps throughout the multiverse to end worlds. It literally is ice manifest through chaos that inhabits in the witcher universe, which translates into magic. Geralt got literally frozen by magical ice near instantly and completely, and thawed out, twice.

And to top it off, Quen has literally been used in cinematics to combat near complete freezing TWICE. Once when Eskel used to counter the same winds that froze Geralt and the second when Letho froze an entire ship.

Suffice to say, Dio isn't freezing Geralt. Period.

Want to add salt to the Injury? This prepared and prior knowledge Geralt has brought his Grandmaster Ursine armor with him, it allows Geralt to to be able to cast Quen and have it re-casted passively. And Quen normally is capable of redirecting 50% of damage back at the opponent, but with this armor, it amplifies it to 200%. And this armor can be enchanted with gylphs and glyphwords. These serve to either intensify sign powers by absorbing elements or just add a new ability to the armor.

Most notable are Eruption (Foes set alight by Igni explode when they die and ignite nearby foes.), Protection (When you enter combat, there's a 100 percent chance you will automatically get a Quen shield without using any Stamina.) and Rotation (Igni's basic attack strikes all opponents in a 360-degree radius, but no longer applies the Burning effect.). The bazillion in number zombie army seems quite a challenge it seems, especially when Runes and Runewords are taken into consideration. Runes instead of Gylphs, grant buffs to blade a witcher wields. This can go from fire, bleeding, sharpness, power, freezing poisoning, etc. Runewords also much like Gylphwords grants abilities to the sword instead. There's Rejuvenation, it enables the user to refill their stamina, adrenaline and endurance for each foe slain. There's also Severance, which adds a whole extra invisible meter to the length of a blade. It means that Geralts blade has effectively 3 meters of cutting edge, 2 of which are invisible to the naked eye.
Now to the potions:
Black Blood isn't as useful as it should be, but its not completely useless. The Superior Black Blood makes vampires and necrophages bleed by just being present
, the monsters are also stun-locked when they try to bite into the flesh while also sustaining wounds of their own. Thunderbolt is a potion that massively amplifies the strength of the strikes and blows of the witcher, to point the muscles and tendons tear apart from the force they give. Witchers bypass this by drinking Swallow which can near instantly heal any superficial wounds and null any pain. Blizzard increases the reaction time and speed of the witchers by magnitudes. These are also short-lived potions, as decoctions are potions that can last several days. They're more toxic but also have more potency than your average potion which goes well with the other point.

Post-Mutation Geralt with Euphoria is capable of getting stronger the more toxicity there is in his blood, essentially getting several buffs at the same time. Euphoria simply grants a total of 242% increase in power. There is also the legendary sword, Aerondight, which has the ability to amplify its power by every strike. Every 10 strikes there's a massive explosion and its power is permanently amplified. So impressive, those zombies of dio.
The runes and runewords I said earlier can be imbeded within this blade btw, it is the strongest sword in the game and lore.

Now the most important question is how can Geralt take down Dio? Yes, I see two ways on how a prepped up and prior knowledge Geralt can take down Dio.

Geralt has a higher vampire friend called Regis, he's basically an expert at being a vampire and knowing vampires. As a vampire, he also basically feels no pain whatsoever (He's been incinerated and felt what true death is). There's a type of metallic alloy that originates from the vampires homeworld, not sure the name, but is basically vampire kryptonite. Regis could literally barely stand by just being close to it, it causes him extreme mental and physical pain. To top it off, it completely nullifies the strengths and powers the higher vampires possess. Geralt knowing where to find this type of alloy, can cover his blade in said alloy weather it was just lining it or covering it in its oil or something like that.

Or you know, Axii is a ******* option. Dio doesn't have any magical mind manipulation resistance. Especially from a Geralt who knows what he's getting into and is prepared. He can make all this go out, and if it doesn't work, a intensified Axii Sign can knock out Dio until sun dawn.

My voote goes for Geralt, Mid-Diff.

Last edited:
There's a lot of back and forth wording with no coherence whatsoever. There isn't a point being made for an argument, there is just a big and massive distraction being made with a lot of words to give a character the appearance that he's having the advantage to the average viewer while context and and proper counter-argument can be made.
So, we're talking about Geralt who has prior knowledge and prep-time. Bold move to make but sure, lets give it a shot.

My biggest point of contention and the thing I first wanna talk about is weather or not Dio's freezing would even work on Geralt... No, it would not on a massive and myriad of reasons. Firstly, Geralt has already been frozen completely on a standstill in a split second by the Wild Hunt (Twice), the same guys capable of freezing an entire ocean and make entire planets freeze through the white frost. This isn't just an icy wind btw, it is an inter-dimensional eldritch dread that creeps throughout the multiverse to end worlds. It literally is ice manifest through chaos that inhabits in the witcher universe, which translates into magic. Geralt got literally frozen by magical ice near instantly and completely, and thawed out, twice.

And to top it off, Quen has literally been used in cinematics to combat near complete freezing TWICE. Once when Eskel used to counter the same winds that froze Geralt and the second when Letho froze an entire ship.

Suffice to say, Dio isn't freezing Geralt. Period.

Want to add salt to the Injury? This prepared and prior knowledge Geralt has brought his Grandmaster Ursine armor with him, it allows Geralt to to be able to cast Quen and have it re-casted passively. And Quen normally is capable of redirecting 50% of damage back at the opponent, but with this armor, it amplifies it to 200%. And this armor can be enchanted with gylphs and glyphwords. These serve to either intensify sign powers by absorbing elements or just add a new ability to the armor.

Most notable are Eruption (Foes set alight by Igni explode when they die and ignite nearby foes.), Protection (When you enter combat, there's a 100 percent chance you will automatically get a Quen shield without using any Stamina.) and Rotation (Igni's basic attack strikes all opponents in a 360-degree radius, but no longer applies the Burning effect.). The bazillion in number zombie army seems quite a challenge it seems, especially when Runes and Runewords are taken into consideration. Runes instead of Gylphs, grant buffs to blade a witcher wields. This can go from fire, bleeding, sharpness, power, freezing poisoning, etc. Runewords also much like Gylphwords grants abilities to the sword instead. There's Rejuvenation, it enables the user to refill their stamina, adrenaline and endurance for each foe slain. There's also Severance, which adds a whole extra invisible meter to the length of a blade. It means that Geralts blade has effectively 3 meters of cutting edge, 2 of which are invisible to the naked eye.
Now to the potions:
Black Blood isn't as useful as it should be, but its not completely useless. The Superior Black Blood makes vampires and necrophages bleed by just being present
, the monsters are also stun-locked when they try to bite into the flesh while also sustaining wounds of their own. Thunderbolt is a potion that massively amplifies the strength of the strikes and blows of the witcher, to point the muscles and tendons tear apart from the force they give. Witchers bypass this by drinking Swallow which can near instantly heal any superficial wounds and null any pain. Blizzard increases the reaction time and speed of the witchers by magnitudes. These are also short-lived potions, as decoctions are potions that can last several days. They're more toxic but also have more potency than your average potion which goes well with the other point.

Post-Mutation Geralt with Euphoria is capable of getting stronger the more toxicity there is in his blood, essentially getting several buffs at the same time. Euphoria simply grants a total of 242% increase in power. There is also the legendary sword, Aerondight, which has the ability to amplify its power by every strike. Every 10 strikes there's a massive explosion and its power is permanently amplified. So impressive, those zombies of dio.
The runes and runewords I said earlier can be imbeded within this blade btw, it is the strongest sword in the game and lore.

Now the most important question is how can Geralt take down Dio? Yes, I see two ways on how a prepped up and prior knowledge Geralt can take down Dio.

Geralt has a higher vampire friend called Regis, he's basically an expert at being a vampire and knowing vampires. As a vampire, he also basically feels no pain whatsoever (He's been incinerated and felt what true death is). There's a type of metallic alloy that originates from the vampires homeworld, not sure the name, but is basically vampire kryptonite. Regis could literally barely stand by just being close to it, it causes him extreme mental and physical pain. To top it off, it completely nullifies the strengths and powers the higher vampires possess. Geralt knowing where to find this type of alloy, can cover his blade in said alloy weather it was just lining it or covering it in its oil or something like that.

Or you know, Axii is a ******* option. Dio doesn't have any magical mind manipulation resistance. Especially from a Geralt who knows what he's getting into and is prepared. He can make all this go out, and if it doesn't work, a intensified Axii Sign can knock out Dio until sun dawn.

My voote goes for Geralt, Mid-Diff.
I look forward to reading the essay you're gonna get lol but this brings up points better than I was so thank you

Chariot adapting to the opposing side's arguments:

Not a super JoJo fan but I can already see some cracks like saying stuff that would work on Witcher's vampires also work on JoJo's even though there are drastic differences between them. That's like saying Alucard from Hellsing would die to the sun despite it not being the case just because most vampires in fiction do.

Chariot adapting to the opposing side's arguments:

Not a super JoJo fan but I can already see some cracks like saying stuff that would work on Witcher's vampires also work on JoJo's even though there are drastic differences between them. That's like saying Alucard from Hellsing would die to the sun despite it not being the case just because most vampires in fiction do.

Well this is just one option.

Geralt with Prep time and prior knowledge can adapt and create elaborate plans on how to take down Dio with a myriad of ways. Alchemy is also very diverse and open range. There isn’t oils just specifically for monsters. There can be oils build to specifically counter rabid regeneration or bombs capable of freezing and nullifying its potential regeneration completely.

There’s also Axii, which is straight up mind control that is a 100% viable wincon for Geralt. Dio has literally no answer to Axii.

Geralt with Prep time and prior knowledge can adapt and create elaborate plans on how to take down Dio with a myriad of ways. Alchemy is also very diverse and open range. There isn’t oils just specifically for monsters. There can be oils build to specifically counter rabid regeneration or bombs capable of freezing and nullifying its potential regeneration completely.
Unless Geralt has shown capable of making something to negate regeneration at Dio's level, you can't just assume he'd be able to.

Unless Geralt has shown capable of making something to negate regeneration at Dio's level, you can't just assume he'd be able to.
not to say that Geralt has negated regeneration at Dio’s level, but he’s frequently fought opponents that are comparable. Morkvarg and Dettlaff are two prominent ones who are capable of regenerating from complete incineration (although the latter takes decades while the former only a night to regenerate). While in-combat they’re capable of regenerating limbs and from being bisected in half.

Although, these two also happen to be somewhat resistant to Aard and Igni, the two signs that are capable of instantly freezing or incinerating any type of monster or humanoid. From what I am aware, Freezing and Incineration is capable of bypassing High-Mid regeneration.

But Geralt is also not focused on putting down Dio with his own hands. If this is dios castle, he’ll simply await day and use Dios over-confidence to trap him and fry him on sunlight.

Back