• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hajun possible Upgrade to Tier 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pretty simple since the revision was very recent so I hope to make this quick enough. I'm sorry to bring this up literally right after the revision, but this is such an important thing to discuss I needed to talk about it.

Hajun has a description consistently described and well sourced as him being above High 1-As (Mercerius) as he is above a mere mortal , as God in his case can only refer to Hadou Gods. Now, a 1-A being above a fellow 1-A as they are above a mere mortal would just be higher 1-A. But, a High 1-A viewing another High 1-A as a mortal would actually be straight 0 due to the tier gap between a regular mortal Human and High 1-A would reach enough to get well into the tier.

The Masadaverse as a whole being upgraded depends solely on what is the difference between Taiyoku Values ? If it is big enough [the next value being above the previous as a Hadou God views a mortal] then potentially could warrant the upgrade. If not, then they'd just be a higher level of High 1-A.

The perspective thing isn't really all that favorable and taken seriously anymore.

Just a minor nitpick, it wasn't Mercurius but Yato who made the comparison. As for the upgrade, I personally think that - with all the information we have - it isn't enough to warrant a higher tier. While he has been stated to be the unsurpassable pinnacle of power in relation to Hadou Gods and have Immeasurable value, you still can't take it at face value without adequate underlying context, which I'm not sure if we have enough. Furthermore, Hajun still follows the same rules other Gods do.

Frankly, I think it's too vague and shaky to rate him that high. Heck, I'm not even sure if "At least High 1-A" is do-able. (Or even exists.)

As for the difference between each value... well, I say that it's just a qualitative difference on a High 1-A scale.

EDIT: Actually, I'm not so sure myself. I'll have to see what others may think of this proposal.

It doesn't exist but could be proposed due to how high Hajun is in relation to the other gods and taiji and all that jazz, not that we are crazy enough to do it

If Hajun still abides by the Taiji system and thus has the same power source and follows the same rules as the other Gods, then yeah, he isn't Tier 0, just a really strong High 1-A.

At least High 1-A does indeed exist, but I don't think it is warranted, in this case.

Stacking infinites upon infinites doesn't transcend you above High 1-A. Just makes you a really strong High 1-A as Ultima already said.

As everyone has said, this is not even close to being classifiable as tier 0, I recommend that before pointing out something, ask yourself if your idea comes close to what is written in the azzy profile.

The reason I asked is because I saw that Hajuns profile describe him as above High 1-As as they are above a mortal. Unlike with 1-A that definitely is reachable for Tier 0 as for a 10 C to become High 1A is more than stacking infinites and would require him to transcend all permutations of 1-A. That was the whole point to see if Hajuns statement would count as that, but since it isn't even valid this can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back