• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jean Jacket Profile (Nope Spoilers)

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
General Discussion regarding best boi Jean Jacket and a potential profile for the monster
Nope-Jean-Jacket-Final-1024x576.jpg

I did make this a while back but haven't progressed
You know, a friend of mine made his own version of a Versus Wiki and he actually made a profile for Jean Jacket on it. He even made a calc for thr KE this thing could produce theoretically.

You know, a friend of mine made his own version of a Versus Wiki and he actually made a profile for Jean Jacket on it. He even made a calc for thr KE this thing could produce theoretically.
Yoo I remember Kieran damn its been forever!

I'll have to give it a closer when im on break

It took me awhile to get used to the way his wiki is set up but he has a lot of cool shit on there. Even made a profile for my boy Create-A-Bot.
btw I'd like his permission but is it okay with Kieran if I use his work here as a basis for the wiki profile?

Some stuff will still need to adjusted including his calcs and stuff to fit with the sources I've gotten and I'm doing my own additions or tweaks but I'm still going to be directly borrowing from him as well for the general basis.

btw I'd like his permission but is it okay with Kieran if I use his work here as a basis for the wiki profile?

Some stuff will still need to adjusted including his calcs and stuff to fit with the sources I've gotten and I'm doing my own additions or tweaks but I'm still going to be directly borrowing from him as well for the general basis.
I asked him and he said it's fine so long as it isn't a carbon copy of his page.

Back