• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Yuji just needs to master Shrine properly. I'm placing him top 3. Lol
He doesn't need domain now he has RCT and SD but it would be cool to see Yuji having a Domain of his own.

You people can keep coping that's Yuji.
c43a3654e4f920d9e3f5a54f03dcc4ab.jpg

4pv1x2vowzh71.png

EvLIVltVEAMFJjx.jpg

Feiv6V6aAAggOv2.jpg:large

E3ONOc-VcAEH0A4.jpg:large

pii0hvhhhnu71.jpg

tswb2gt2zxo71.jpg

the-return-colored-by-me-v0-i8nkg9p7snva1.png

FuaiK6DaIAAy0w-.jpg:large

gojo_and_sukuna___jujutsu_kaisen_manga_coloring_by_itzzazure_dfzgq09-fullview.jpg

34c47bf7a972892ffa1f85d196a3b1fc.jpg

guys-drop-your-favorite-colored-panel-from-the-absolute-v0-3ly18vbbqyac1.jpeg

guys-drop-your-favorite-colored-panel-from-the-absolute-v0-9p26k1wr3wac1.jpeg

gojo_vs_sukuna___jujutsu_kaisen_coloring_by_itzzazure_dgb9tl4-fullview.jpg

gojo_vs_sukuna_manga_coloring_by_itzzazure_dgo47op-fullview.jpg

gojo_black_flash_manga_coloring_by_itzzazure_dhfqzwf-fullview.jpg

6cf5b2c72ad2c205f230bedc97f74669.jpg

guys-drop-your-favorite-colored-panel-from-the-absolute-v0-3a1j32b79wac1.jpeg

as-the-snow-falls-jjk-236-colouring-v0-nfyx8l04z7qb1.jpg

1*2ACqous0LLMIbLMbvE_YbA.png

Gojo will use Unlimited Void and for the first time it won’t affect his allies, symbolizing that he isn’t lonely anymore and that true strength comes from fighting alongside others.

But man Gege is so weird. He says the meteor will turn a town into ashes but it doesn’t do it. What’s the point of the statement then lmfao.
My best guess is that there might be a translation error and the meteor could do that but isn't guaranteed in every use. There might be other factors/requirements needed to reach that destructive level and Jogo couldn't since he's getting the #### beaten out of him by Sukuna at the time.

It could be another one of those times that make me prefer feats over statements.

I'm starting to think the Jujutsu Society side should have expended more fighters to go take care of Uraume.

If not everyone is willing or able to fight Sukuna, then at least send them to back up Hakari against Sukuna's right-hand man/woman.

I'm starting to think the Jujutsu Society side should have expended more fighters to go take care of Uraume.

If not everyone is willing or able to fight Sukuna, then at least send them to back up Hakari against Sukuna's right-hand man/woman.
Idk about that, we saw in Shibuya that Uraime can easily deal with large groups of weaker people. They would have weighed Hakari down if anything (and god knows stallman doesn't need a reason to ne even slower dealing with Uraume)

The fact that Uraume barely looks scratched is crazy lmfao, what the hell has hakari even been doing off screen. Bro is not cooking.

Yuji just needs to master Shrine properly. I'm placing him top 3. Lol
He doesn't need domain now he has RCT and SD but it would be cool to see Yuji having a Domain of his own.
Crazy. Even with RCT and SD he still loses to Kenjaku, Yuki, Maki, Kashimo, Yuta, Hakari, Geto.

Ya still forgetting Yuji been getting carried through this whole fight. Him learning Shrine and BM mean nothing against basically everyone I listed.

Crazy. Even with RCT and SD he still loses to Kenjaku, Yuki, Maki, Kashimo, Yuta, Hakari, Geto.

Ya still forgetting Yuji been getting carried through this whole fight. Him learning Shrine and BM mean nothing against basically everyone I listed.
Geto sneak as usual

Me when Geto sneaks one mid fight to his head now he's hallucinating Kenjaku's still alive and Gojo's dead.
In the parallel universe where Geto knew how to compress Uzumaki instead of using it as a one-time high windup Strong Granite Blast this would be a pretty cool wincon ngl...
Tbf that Uzumaki used Mahito and only Mahito
Yeah but if anything that should've made the charge-up faster or smth

In the parallel universe where Geto knew how to compress Uzumaki instead of using it as a one-time high windup Strong Granite Blast this would be a pretty cool wincon ngl...
This is crazy to say, considering Uzumaki is literally about compressing the curses.

Back