• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is this fair? I'm not sure honestly, but I'll try anyhow.

This is Perfect Susanoo Kakashi and DMC 5 Vergil

Speed is unequalized (I don't think speed needs to be equalized hmmmm)

Kakashi:

Vergil:

Schnee One said:
Okay

Susanoo tanks basically all of his attacks and one shots since he's 8x stronger
Kakashi is baseline with Susanno, Vergil is far far above 2.6 Teratons, Susanoo isn't resistant to his hax.

Actually never mind on that Teraton part for Vergil, he's still far far above Low 6-B though.

literally does not matter, he cant get past susanoo and he def cant get past one that can phase thorugh attacks...

Is he though?

Because I'm pretty sure the first Low 6B feat wasn't accepted so his scaling chain isn't that big

Why does durability even matter when Vergil ignores it?

Although yeah, we still need to get a consensus on the Low 6-B feat for DMC.

...How is this good idea then? Sure if Vergil is 6-B this fight...is good despite Susano'o dura gap since Yamato ignore dura....but Low 6-B? I don't think so...

Even if vergil was 6-B, Kkashi still OHK's him with kamui shuriken ripping his body apart into different dimensions, while avoid yamato strikes by kamui as well.

Yamato cuts through dimensoins,there is a possibility that it can affect Kamui intangibility,but I am not sure.

Anyway Kakashi is way more versatile and his Kamui related jutsus one shot Vergil.

Back