• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lego Monkie Kid General Discussion Thread

since all the episodes are out of season 4 I’ll be binging the show.

episode 2: the scroll of memory seems to be quite a powerful little item, it can apparently consume the universe given time and seems to have its own pocket dimension

Probably, there’s a lot of nutty stuff he scales to, him an mk with the jade emperor, red wheel and other stuff. Granted I don’t remember much so if it’ll help I can rewatch the series a drop some feats
Also here's the profile I started for Wukong

As for 5D, its a lil iffy but we see a small dumpling falling off the Celestial Realm being viewed as a giant meteor in the Human Realm

Low multiversal is a no-no, to vague, and the dumplin wouldn't just become bigger, it would be ******* 2+D bigger than the entire universe, and 3-B statement is kinda...Meh, as the question on twitter looks like it was made with the point of powerscaling

Back