• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kircdaaa

He/Him
Battle Rules:

• Speed unequalized
  • Both starts 100 meters from each other
  • Both at full power.

Luffy's AP: 33.6 Exatons with bajrang gun 1.381 Zettatons
Daemon's AP: 532.44 Exatons

Obs. I legit hope this is not an ap stomp, otherwise this thread can just be deleted

Ps. if its an stomp i can change it to equal speed

Last edited:
How? Luffy isn't dumb to the point where he'd just goof off like that. Luffy still has speed amps and Haki to avoid Daemon's attacks. Plus they're speed equal, Daemon has no big, AoE attacks that Luffy can't just dodge regularly, especially since he has such a small body.

Makes you wonder how a bloodlusted Gear 5 Luffy would fight - if that's even possible.
Flings Mountains at daemon at FTL speeds lmao while anticipating him to "just die already" it a pretty clear image to me. About this matchup tho..... Are we forgetting bloodlust of any sort towards daemon triggers his "No u"? Wouldn't bloodlust make things end bad for luffy here? Im curious.

Makes you wonder how a bloodlusted Gear 5 Luffy would fight - if that's even possible.
Him vs Kaidou. I mean he was definitely "bloodlusted" considering he launched a fist the size of a country at the dude. What else did he expect to happen other than instant death 😭

I'm not sure how well Daemon's ability would work on Luffy if he coats himself in Haki considering it negates the effects of Basil Hawkin's devil fruit.

Flings Mountains at daemon at FTL speeds lmao. About this matchup tho..... Are we forgetting bloodlust of any sort towards daemon triggers his "No u"? Wouldn't bloodlust make things end bad for luffy here? Im curious.
doesnt he have to touch him? and i removed it.

I'm not sure how well Daemon's ability would work on Luffy if he coats himself in Haki considering it negates the effects of Basil Hawkin's devil i forgot that tofruit.
i forgot that to haki is so busted atp😭😭 this matchup is such a stomp who should i change it to

You have to look at her face iirc. Eida vs Boa both with prior knowledge is a pretty good match-up
sure, can you correct me if im wrong so daemons normal reflection ability works always but his killing intent reflection is were he needs to touch someone?

I think it's a retcon cuz at first daemon didn't need to touch his foes.
441393873_3734466296834623_2086782058301832211_n.png
441322972_766277998958625_7404657050512912408_n.png

there has been 2 direct statements tho?

Back