• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Vs DBZ Thor vs Majin Buu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scenrio 1:Base Thor vs Super Buu Scenrio 2: Warriors Maddness Thor vs Buutenks Scenrio 3: Odin Force Thor vs Buuhan Scenrio 4: Rune king Thor vs Super Buu with (Piccolo absrobed) Bonus Round: Necro King Thor vs Kidd Buu

This is my reasoning:

Scenario 1: Seems to be a tie, but Buu is faster (Without Mjolnir), so I'd give it to Super Buu.

Scenario 2: Hmm... What is Warrior's Madness!Thor's tier? Because this seems like Scenario 1, but Thor may win, depending on how much Warrior's Madness boosts him. Note that yes, I'm aware his power is boosted 10 times, but I don't know if that makes him large star level or solar system level.

Scenario 3: Thor, because he's one tier above Buuhan.

Scenario 4: Thor, no question, for being 3-A while Buuhan is High 4-C.

Bonus Round: No clue. I have no idea how powerful Necro King Thor is.

Also, couldn't Buu possibly win all these rounds with Absorption or Chocolate Beam? Disregarding those, yeah, it's either an overall tie or 3-1 in Thor's favor.

Hmm...

Scenario 1: Thor and Super Buu should be pretty even on both destructive capacity and durability, meaning the fight will likely be pretty drawn out. Buu is significantly faster, but Thor has better reaction speed and can likely intercept any strikes if Buu comes in for some close combat. Buu's Regenerationn will be a big issue, but that's not to say Thor can't put the hurt on him. It'll be incredibly close, but I'd give the edge to Thor more times than not, and considering how high his stamina is, he's going to outlast the monster if it comes down to it.

Scenario 2: Thor. With Warrior's Madness, he's around Beerus and Whis level to GT. Even the low end of that category is enough to put down Buutenks. Beerus would fodderize Buu, and Warrior's Madness Thor would do the same.

Scenario 3: Odin Force Thor is possibly equal to GT's top tiers at his best. If that's so, Thor still wrecks in this round, as well.

Scenario 4: Rune King Thor proceeds to one-shot universe 7.

Bonus Round: Necro King Thor took down a well fed Galactus, didn't he? Kid Buu is tough, but even anime Kid Buu wouldn't stand a chance, here.

Going by what Azathoth and Everlasting said, i'm pretty sure it's geting clear that Thor has this for the majoriety of these fights, if not all of them.

Yeah, but couldn't Buu possibly win all these rounds with the Chocolate Beam? Not saying he will, but it is a possibility, especially since he can theoretically fire the beam fast enough to where Thor can't dodge it, even if he has good enough reactions, his body logically can't move fast enough to dodge it.

The Everlasting said:
Yeah, but couldn't Buu possibly win all these rounds with the Chocolate Beam? Not saying he will, but it is a possibility, especially since he can theoretically fire the beam fast enough to where Thor can't dodge it, even if he has good enough reactions, his body logically can't move fast enough to dodge it.
I highly doubt it, as Buu's Candy Beam has been shown to have limits. Evil Buu blew the thing back at him and Vegito, despite being turned into candy, retained power and sentience as he continued to fodderize Buu. The only people the beam has shown to work on 100% of the time are people weaker than Buu, which Thor is not. There's also the fact that Mjolnir is pretty amazing at absorbing all forms of energy, and Thor regularly fights Loki, who has some impressive matter manipulation skills. I especially doubt it would work on Odin Force Thor, because ya know...Odin Force. I'm 100% certain it would have no effect whatsoever on Rune King Thor or Necro King Thor, as Rune King Thor's control over magic and reality surpasses Buu's exponentially (i.e. erasing Mangog with a wave of his hand and destroying Those Who Sit Above In Shadow, who dwarfed Odin in their power) and Necro King Thor (who not only possessed a greater mastery over the Odin Force than Odin himself ever did, but managed to take down a well fed Galactus).

Well, that was purely hypothetical, I don't think the Chocolate Beam would work on every version, but maybe if it hit regular Thor.

I can see it having a possibility of working on regular Thor, but that's a slim chance. I think if it was as useful for Buu against difficult opponents, it would have played a bigger part against Gotenks or Ultimate Gohan.

Well, I think the Gotenks/Gohan thing was PIS, since he thought it would work against Vegito.

However, this comment chain is rather irrelevant, so let's wait for the input of others, kay?

If I recall correctly, he hadn't been positive it would work on Vegito, as he was only reassured when he saw Vegito's fearful reaction, which ended up just being Vegito playing him.

Yes, I would like to see some other opinions on this. It's an interesting fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back