• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Agito Profile is here.
The DVs are almost done huh. Only Orter, Kaldo, Tsurara, and Sophina are left.

Another Visionary profile is done

Btw Thirds and Summons difference in power = 10x?
From what I remember, it was just seconds and thrids.

And that the summon is just an improvement of the basic spells for the seconds level, since people have never been shown to do seconds with summon.

Look at LoK's scale crt and you'll see that he doesn't put 10x in thrids, but you can ask him in DM as well.

The DVs are almost done huh. Only Orter, Kaldo, Tsurara, and Sophina are left.
I guess Orter & Kaldo are the only one left now. I'll work on Adam profile before them.

I guess Orter & Kaldo are the only one left now. I'll work on Adam profile before them.

After making the missing profiles, you have to correct the old ones.

Put physiology in and take away the skills that it already covers in the profiles.

Or do you intend to do this in some future crt? Since the Old profiles only go up to the DV exam?

After making the missing profiles, you have to correct the old ones.

Put physiology in and take away the skills that it already covers in the profiles.

Or do you intend to do this in some future crt? Since the Old profiles only go up to the DV exam?
I have few other verses to work on. So I wouldn't be correcting Old profiles for a while. But I'll try to replace Physiology page when I'm free.

Btw Thirds and Summons difference in power = 10x?
Yes. Secondths are considered at least a 10x multiplier, due to scaling above Lance's sectional Graviole, but this only applies to AP, and even then there are exceptions. However, Summons become such a boost that even a basic spell gains the power of a secondth, and it increases the overall magic power of the caster, so it ends up boosting the physical stats of the wielder. Thirds are just like secondths, but stack on top of Summons and are by far and away the most powerful Grade of magic. They're usually a one shot attack that increases the AP of one attack, but sometimes it's just support effects like Famin's invisibility or IZ's causality breaking time revival.

Why is there a mentioning of Japan? Mashle takes place in its own world different from ours.

@AnAverageUsername I'm gonna scale Adam above Doom. It's pretty much obvious IZ needed to bring back his corpse to fight Walhberg instead of him using Doom there.
Really? I always found it more as a way of playing mind games with Wahlberg. But Adam was referred to as the greatest wizard in history, before his students in the modern age...
Can you edit the AP justification? I'll handle his abilities. Also need a Render for him
Sure, I'll get onto my computer for this.

I'm gonna scale Adam above Doom. It's pretty much obvious IZ needed to bring back his corpse to fight Walhberg instead of him using Doom there.
It's like AnAverageUsername said, it was just a mind game.

Both IZ and Wahlberg outperformed Adam.

Iz didn't need Adam.

Iz humiliated Wahlberg so much in the fight that it wasn't even funny.

When IZ went to fight, he only needed 2 attacks to make Wahlberg go for his suicide magic, and the third attack completely defeated Wahlberg.

The guy didn't even get hit.

Iz didn't need Adam.

When IZ went to fight, he only needed 2 attacks to make Wahlberg go for his suicide magic, and the third attack completely defeated Wahlberg.

okay but Wahlberg is definitely 5-C he forced Innocent Zero to use his summons in the beginning and his Thirds was strong enough to completely negate Innocent Zero's spells (in the anime version with the added ability)

okay but Wahlberg is definitely 5-C he forced Innocent Zero to use his summons in the beginning
Of course he did, Wahlberg started to summon first, IZ would also have to summon if he didn't have a 10x disadvantage.

The most you could do is place Summon Wahlberg above base IZ since when he started to summon, IZ decided to do the same thing.

his Thirds was strong enough to completely negate Innocent Zero's spells (in the anime version with the added ability)
Anime is not accepted as canonical, irrelevant.

Of course he did, Wahlberg started to summon first, IZ would also have to summon if he didn't have a 10x disadvantage.

The most you could do is place Summon Wahlberg above base IZ since when he started to summon, IZ decided to do the same thing.
Yeah the whole battle is hard to guage due to time magic being so busted. We never got to see what an attack would do to Innocent Zero in terms of damage, because all he did was dodge and dodge while getting in cheap shots.
Anime is not accepted as canonical, irrelevant.
Wish it was though, that would be some killer hax in matches

Really? I always found it more as a way of playing mind games with Wahlberg. But Adam was referred to as the greatest wizard in history, before his students in the modern age...
The reason why I believe Adam > Doom is simple.
IZ summoned Doom to fight Mash while he needed himself or Adam corpse to fight Walhberg. Even if we say it's mind game. I don't see Walhberg getting nerfed by it.

Iz didn't need Adam.

No one scaling Adam to IZ. I'm talking about Doom

The reason why I believe Adam > Doom is simple.
IZ summoned Doom to fight Mash while he needed himself or Adam corpse to fight Walhberg. Even if we say it's mind game. I don't see Walhberg getting nerfed by it.

No one scaling Adam to IZ. I'm talking about Doom
Oh, hey, wait. Do you have a translation of Adam's guide book page? I remember seeing this powerscaling youtuber (cringe I know) have one that stated Adam's dark magic had the capability of destroying the world.

I mean it does support 5-B Mashle. Thoooough now I'm wondering, doesn't EoS Mash and God Zero's scaling get kinda wonky? Innocent Zero cast's his Thirds to destroy the world like he's going to survive it, and Mash consistently destroys his body with his strength. But summons increases strength and durability, and then IZ casts Thirds and its implied he's survive it, but Mash can destroy his body easily.... I'm confused.

I mean it does support 5-B Mashle. Thoooough now I'm wondering, doesn't EoS Mash and God Zero's scaling get kinda wonky? Innocent Zero cast's his Thirds to destroy the world like he's going to survive it, and Mash consistently destroys his body with his strength. But summons increases strength and durability, and then IZ casts Thirds and its implied he's survive it, but Mash can destroy his body easily.... I'm confused.
I think we shouldn't scale that to durability. IZ might survive that because of Resistance to Darkness manipulation? Possibly.

I think we shouldn't scale that to durability. IZ might survive that because of Resistance to Darkness manipulation? Possibly.
I mean the effects of Darkness Magic become different over the course of the manga. In its first appearance it sends anything it touches to the void (basically EE), but then later on it's shown to leave behind steam anytime it hits something (meaning it vaporizes shit), but then it regains its properties at the end of the manga with Lucifer Inclination, but it's shown to only disperse water?

I mean if we just keep it as a super powerful attack that vaporizes stuff then I'm pretty sure we'd get a whole lot of upgrades, but first we gotta actually decide on what it does for Adam and Innocent Zero.

And of course, that continent and tsunami feat...

I just chalk it up to Mash becoming that strong, but that's just me

Oh, hey, wait. Do you have a translation of Adam's guide book page? I remember seeing this powerscaling youtuber (cringe I know) have one that stated Adam's dark magic had the capability of destroying the world.
I know what you're taking about, it says he used the darkness that can end the world for the sake of peace which "end the world" is kinda vague and could mean a lot of things but i do think its probably talking about his thirds (Lucifer inclination) which is stated to be able to destroy the world so there is some consistency

I know what you're taking about, it says he used the darkness that can end the world for the sake of peace which "end the world" is kinda vague and could mean a lot of things but i do think its probably talking about his thirds (Lucifer inclination) which is stated to be able to destroy the world so there is some consistency
Yeah, so uh, 5-B with Thirds? It's best to get that translation here, so I can put it under the page in Imgur.

What are your thoughts on Adam's scaling by the way? Always best to get more opinions. Do you think Adam was resurrected with his Summons already out?

Edit: ah

Yeah, so uh, 5-B with Thirds? It's best to get that translation here, so I can put it under the page in Imgur.

What are your thoughts on Adam's scaling by the way? Always best to get more opinions. Do you think Adam was resurrected with his Summons already out?

Edit: ah
He's kinda weird but he should be doom level at least (probably higher), the fanbook even goes as far to say hes worshipped as a "creator god" which no Visonary has any comparable statements (interesting note is that God is stated to have created the world who Adam is compared to) but to answer the latter we know what Adams summons looks like as shown with IZ, it's the baby rattle looking thing with the eye balls so he didn't use it vs Wahlberg

He's kinda weird but he should be doom level at least (probably higher), the fanbook even goes as far to say hes worshipped as a "creator god" which no Visonary has any comparable statements
Damn, I should use this when writing the justifications yeah? If he's given that statement, he'd at the very least be above high 6-A due to being superior to Ryoh.
(interesting note is that God is stated to have created the world who Adam is compared to)
So, what exactly does this mean? Like, God as in the big guy we never see, or God as in the God of Demand? And if Adam is comparable to either... what does that mean for scaling?
but to answer the latter we know what Adams summons looks like as shown with IZ, it's the baby rattle looking thing with the eye balls so he didn't use it vs Wahlberg
though he was shown to be inferior, base Adam would still be 5-C for facing Summons Wahlberg? (If we update Wahlberg that is)

Was looking for some info to try and calc the tsunami and possibly the continental kickboard, then found this. It's pretty cluttered but it might be usable 🤔 👍

Damn, I should use this when writing the justifications yeah? If he's given that statement, he'd at the very least be above high 6-A due to being superior to Ryoh.

So, what exactly does this mean? Like, God as in the big guy we never see, or God as in the God of Demand? And if Adam is comparable to either... what does that mean for scaling?

though he was shown to be inferior, base Adam would still be 5-C for facing Summons Wahlberg? (If we update Wahlberg that is)
The god thing is a good question but I think the God of demand is THE god of the verse, the fanbook just calls him god and he has the halo IZ has when he achieves god hood. Plus the god of demands is a clear reference to full metal (infact IZ and Father are also very similar) so I think that's on purpose

The god thing is a good question but I think the God of demand is THE god of the verse, the fanbook just calls him god and he has the halo IZ has when he achieves god hood. Plus the god of demands is a clear reference to full metal (infact IZ and Father are also very similar) so I think that's on purpose
I see, so does that mean Adam is on the same level as God Zero and the God of Demand? And, honestly, what tier would those two be? Base God Zero would scale higher than any magic feat or scale in the series, due to his statement of transcending magic. So would that apply to GoD, and by extension Adam?

Also, I realize we can calculate the continent size not by the curvature of the planet, but by scaling the size of mountains to the coast of it, and then using that part of the coast to get the whole continent. Does that work?

I see, so does that mean Adam is on the same level as God Zero and the God of Demand? And, honestly, what tier would those two be? Base God Zero would scale higher than any magic feat or scale in the series, due to his statement of transcending magic. So would that apply to GoD, and by extension Adam?
nah he's not on their level, at best he's relative to a very low degree. it would apply to god not adam probably

Back