• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meruem fights through the entire JJK verse

Rikimarox2

He/Him
This is probably a bad idea, but I can't recall the last time I've seen one of these.

Speed is equalized.

No one has prior knowledge, except that Meruem knows everyone's descriptions, but none of their abilities. He knows he has to kill everyone that is notable in the verse (Yuji, Gojo, Sukuna, etc...)

He'll start from the weakest, all the way to the strongest, and in the end, he'll fight against everyone at the same time.

Awakened Meruem is used.

Round 1: Meruem cannot adapt to cursed energy by eating someone (IE, he can't see CE)

Round 2: Meruem can adapt to cursed energy (IE assume he was a JJK character), and after each kill, he can eat the person he killed.

If the rules/rounds are unclear, do say so, so I can improve/provide more details. Or If it's too unfair, for whatever side, then say so as well.

Meruem's profile.

Last edited:
How well do primarily Melle fighters do in jjk? He should be quite capable if they have a similar character just boxing up everybody until they start using hax.

Ain't sure if they'll instantly start using their hax, tbh. Though, characters like Toji and Maki do have the soul-fuckery stuff, so even if they go melee, they can still be a problem.

Round 1: Meruem cannot adapt to cursed energy by eating someone (IE, he can't see CE)
He one shots, nen crushes, and outsmarts everyone besides Gojo.

Round 2: Meruem can adapt to cursed energy (IE assume he was a JJK character), and after each kill, he can eat the person he killed.
He stomps the entire verse after this, easily picking up on how to control ce, how to use cursed techs and uses simple domain, domain amp, or his own domain expansion.

He one shots, nen crushes, and outsmarts everyone besides Gojo.

He stomps the entire verse after this, easily picking up on how to control ce, how to use cursed techs and uses simple domain, domain amp, or his own domain expansion.
Is that so? Is there anything I can add to make it more fair, like making it speed unequalized, or equalizing the energy?

like making it speed unequalized, or equalizing the energy?
He blitzes everyone besides Sukuna and Gojo, and you equalize energy then nen hax will only make it worse for them since now he'll pull up after eating others with their ct. Maki and Toji will also be blitzed and they don't even resist his nen aura either so even with SSK they'd just die from aging or going mad. Most die either way,

Damn, I'd assume restricting Nen Crush would make it a bit more fair, for round 1 at least, but I assume Round 2 he still wins since he'll take the CTs of everyone?

Damn, I'd assume restricting Nen Crush would make it a bit more fair, for round 1 at least, but I assume Round 2 he still wins since he'll take the CTs of everyone?
Yeah. And he'll end up improving those ct as well. He'll end up learning just about everything ce can do and once he ends up fighting the god tiers, he'll outsmart them.

This is probably a bad idea, but I can't recall the last time I've seen one of these.

Speed is equalized.

No one has prior knowledge, except that Meruem knows everyone's descriptions, but none of their abilities. He knows he has to kill everyone that is notable in the verse (Yuji, Gojo, Sukuna, etc...)

He'll start from the weakest, all the way to the strongest, and in the end, he'll fight against everyone at the same time.

Awakened Meruem is used.

If the rules/rounds are unclear, do say so, so I can improve/provide more details. Or If it's too unfair, for whatever side, then say so as well.

Meruem's profile.
"Meruem could use advanced Nen techniques after just being born and can easily manipulate aura, allocating it to any part of his body with ease. A feat that took Gon Freecss, a character described as having infinite potential, several weeks),"
When was it said Gon had infinite potential? Is this literal or non literal? because if he did have that, he would one shot anybody in the verse no diff. Also, why compare talent to potential here? One is what allows you to grow. The other is your limit that you can grow to at maximum.

" Precognition (Due to his genius in Gungi and other strategy-based games, he gained a supernatural foresight. After a while, he can see the opponents unconscious bias when they attack and act accordingly; against Netero, who had limitless options of defense,"
Where is the scan saying Netero has limitless options of defense?

" Enhanced Madness Manipulation (Type 3 - Caused Welfin to physically age a hundred years from the fear he was feeling and also experience hallucinations, despite Welfin being a powerful Nen user in his own right."
Isn't that just him hallucinating that rather than the aura actually causing this to physically happen in reality as we see in the scan?

Him being a JJK character doesn't mean he can gain those abilities and also learn CE and manipulate CE casually like its normal through eating too btw.

In the first round Mahito one taps him.
In the second round he might get one tapped by Mahito again. Might lose to Jogo's DE and from the heat itself.
He might one tap most who can't survive his AP (specifically the human sorcerers) but he's not winning, and is simply just fallowing them to become cursed spirits from not being killed with CE.

"Meruem could use advanced Nen techniques after just being born and can easily manipulate aura, allocating it to any part of his body with ease. A feat that took Gon Freecss, a character described as having infinite potential, several weeks),"
When was it said Gon had infinite potential? Is this literal or non literal? because if he did have that, he would one shot anybody in the verse no diff. Also, why compare talent to potential here? One is what allows you to grow. The other is your limit that you can grow to at maximum.
Pretty sure Gon was described to have limitless potential multiple times by multiple characters, and IIRC, it was not an exaggeration. And Meruem here is so, so much better than Gon that it is not even funny. This is the same dude that, after literally using En twice, was able to unlock a new technique that, to my knowledge, no one has ever been able to replicate (Turning his En into Photons).

Keep in mind, Meruem was only 40 days old, and he quite literally pisses on everyone else in terms of Nen shenanigans and adaptation and potential. This is the same guy that was able to memorize every strategy-based game and defeat every master of it in like, a day or even less. And everyone was like, scared shitless of him due to his adaptation (How he gets stronger, better, etc...), and his Nen.
" Precognition (Due to his genius in Gungi and other strategy-based games, he gained a supernatural foresight. After a while, he can see the opponents unconscious bias when they attack and act accordingly; against Netero, who had limitless options of defense,"
Where is the scan saying Netero has limitless options of defense?
It was said that Netero's attacks might as well have infinite combinations, attacking everywhere, and yet Meruem was able to pinpoint a move, through an "apparently infinite decision tree", stating he got an almost supernatural foresight, and damage him, with him comparing it to attacking the eye of a needle through a stack of needles. Ofc this is not all of it, this is just what I was able to find for now, I can't remember the numbers of the other chapters ;p
" Enhanced Madness Manipulation (Type 3 - Caused Welfin to physically age a hundred years from the fear he was feeling and also experience hallucinations, despite Welfin being a powerful Nen user in his own right."
Isn't that just him hallucinating that rather than the aura actually causing this to physically happen in reality as we see in the scan?
Not really? Nen, by nature, already causes Madness and fear manip. Hell, Pitou (Or pouf, I don't really remember), was able to fear the living shit out of another Nen user, with that said nen user turning bald with fear. And Meruem is so far above them that it's not even funny. Meruem's aura is just so much superior that Welfin kinda just pissed himself from fear.
Him being a JJK character doesn't mean he can gain those abilities and also learn CE and manipulate CE casually like its normal through eating too btw.
When I said he's a JJK character, I meant in a similar context to Hxh, ie he can get CE abilities just like Nen, as in I'm assuming CE is similar to Nen which is why he can get it. I'm not saying that normally he can, just that in this scenario, he could.
In the first round Mahito one taps him.
In the second round he might get one tapped by Mahito again. Might lose to Jogo's DE and from the heat itself.
He might one tap most who can't survive his AP (specifically the human sorcerers) but he's not winning, and is simply just fallowing them to become cursed spirits from not being killed with CE.
Any reason why he won't nen crush them, considering his nen is layered? Not to mention, his Analyical prediction kinda just screws everyone else, and if he can manage to get CE, he'll kind of adapt way beyond anyone else in the verse due to his potential.

It was said that Netero's attacks might as well have infinite combinations, attacking everywhere, and yet Meruem was able to pinpoint a move, through an "apparently infinite decision tree", stating he got an almost supernatural foresight, and damage him, with him comparing it to attacking the eye of a needle through a stack of needles. Ofc this is not all of it, this is just what I was able to find for now, I can't remember the numbers of the other chapters ;p
It seems a bit flowery in language imo since if it was literal infinite then dude's got crazy brain processing speed or something. But ty for posting the scans that the profile seemingly lacked.

Not really? Nen, by nature, already causes Madness and fear manip. Hell, Pitou (Or pouf, I don't really remember), was able to fear the living shit out of another Nen user, with that said nen user turning bald with fear. And Meruem is so far above them that it's not even funny. Meruem's aura is just so much superior that Welfin kinda just pissed himself from fear.
Ye but the aging manip being hallucination might be it there given he was already experiencing hallucinations.

When I said he's a JJK character, I meant in a similar context to Hxh, ie he can get CE abilities just like Nen, as in I'm assuming CE is similar to Nen which is why he can get it. I'm not saying that normally he can, just that in this scenario, he could.
Yeah but eating one doesn't work out. He'd have to learn how the concept of negative emotions and the like work, experience it and then learn CE. You don't get abilities from just having CE or eating some guy tho. It's all innate talent that you're born with a CT, which is engraved in your soul and slowly manifests in your brain overtime. Soul and body.

Any reason why he won't nen crush them, considering his nen is layered? Not to mention, his Analyical prediction kinda just screws everyone else, and if he can manage to get CE, he'll kind of adapt way beyond anyone else in the verse due to his potential.
Don't see how nen would even be capable of interacting with cursed spirits which are explicitly said to be different than "regular spirits", especially Mahito who's also cursed spirit but soul shenanigans are required for you to even be capable of harming him.
zsudjdxv8vh61.png

As for round 2, I don't really see how his potential that is mainly and heavily based on Nen (which is.. explicitly different than how JJK's power system) would apply that compatible with Jujutsu. His talent would help, sure. But potential would be heavily limited given he's dealing with something else entirely that his potential wasn't really quite born for. But he's not gonna skip multiple tiers all of a sudden and reach Gojo and Sukuna level when there is such a big gap already for these two and the rest of their verse. That adaptation I'm not sure about either. Not saying it is useless but maybe limited since it has so far been shown to mainly been used to deal with Nen stuff, and like I said before, jujutsu is just explicitly different.
Though I'm unsure.

It seems a bit flowery in language imo since if it was literal infinite then dude's got crazy brain processing speed or something. But ty for posting the scans that the profile seemingly lacked.
It's not literally infinite, fyi. However, the combination is so large that people would say it is close to infinite. I think you can calculate it (I think?), and it would give a huge ass number. Also, the dude does have crazy processing speed, as he was able to pretty much be a supercomputer in strategy based games.
Ye but the aging manip being hallucination might be it there given he was already experiencing hallucinations.
Not exactly sure what you mean. Remember, Meruem didn't bother to use his aura on anyone except for that guy, it's like only one showing, and we know the dude is on a whole another level, proven when he was able to freeze Pitou, the same person who is equal to pouf, who was able to fear the living shit out of someone with Nen.
Yeah but eating one doesn't work out. He'd have to learn how the concept of negative emotions and the like work, experience it and then learn CE. You don't get abilities from just having CE or eating some guy tho. It's all innate talent that you're born with a CT, which is engraved in your soul and slowly manifests in your brain overtime. Soul and body.
It seems you misunderstood me. You also can't get Nen from just eating people, it's just that Meruem has that ability. When I say assume he's from JJK, I meant as in his abilities would allow him to understand CE just like he understood Nen by eating. IE, I'm allowing his ability to devour and understand CE just like Nen. This is why it's round 2, since he normally cannot do that, but I'm allowing it for the fun of it.
Don't see how nen would even be capable of interacting with cursed spirits which are explicitly said to be different than "regular spirits", especially Mahito who's also cursed spirit but soul shenanigans are required for you to even be capable of harming him.
zsudjdxv8vh61.png
Fair for round 1. If they are considered souls, then I don't think Meruem is able to affect them. Though a lot of peeps aren't souls (Mahito, at least, doesn't have non-corporeal, neither do the top dogs). So, if those dudes are the ones summoning it, then he would be able to Nen crush them before they even have a chance.
As for round 2, I don't really see how his potential that is mainly and heavily based on Nen (which is.. explicitly different than how JJK's power system) would apply that compatible with Jujutsu. His talent would help, sure. But potential would be heavily limited given he's dealing with something else entirely that his potential wasn't really quite born for. But he's not gonna skip multiple tiers all of a sudden and reach Gojo and Sukuna level when there is such a big gap already for these two and the rest of their verse. That adaptation I'm not sure about either. Not saying it is useless but maybe limited since it has so far been shown to mainly been used to deal with Nen stuff, and like I said before, jujutsu is just explicitly different.
Though I'm unsure.
Dude has potential not just for Nen though, as shown with him learning the mastering all kinds of stuff effortlessly. Also, as I said previously, I'm assuming he can see, eat, and learn CE, for round 2.

This is why it's round 2, since he normally cannot do that, but I'm allowing it for the fun of it.
Uh, isn't that like, blatantly altering what his ability can do then?

Dude has potential not just for Nen though
I'm aware. Just saying I'm not sure if it would be that effective in JJK, when that type of potential is heavily based on the CT you have in JJK. And is related to a different power system. His talent would largely help in comprehension for sure (Note, potential and talent are different, at least for me and JJK.) but I don't think it'd be 100% efficient like it would normally be for him with in regards to Nen as that's the role his potential and talent played with the most in the series, including non power system related stuff - like chess, etc. Whereas JJK power system (Jujutsu) is different.

Uh, isn't that like, blatantly altering what his ability can do then?
It is, that's why I've made 2 rounds. One, for normal shenanigans (Ie he just spawned in the JJK world), two, for if he was born in the JJK world (IE, he was already there, and his abilities work). One is normal, the other is altered.
I'm aware. Just saying I'm not sure if it would be that effective in JJK, when that type of potential is heavily based on the CT you have in JJK. And is related to a different power system. His talent would largely help in comprehension for sure (Note, potential and talent are different, at least for me and JJK.) but I don't think it'd be 100% efficient like it would normally be for him with in regards to Nen as that's the role his potential and talent played with the most in the series, including non power system related stuff - like chess, etc. Whereas JJK power system (Jujutsu) is different.
Fair point, although I do still think it would help him by quite a large margin. Maybe not like Nen, but it would still be turbo useful, especially considering the dude is Extraordinary genius and can bust out new techniques by just using the power system.

It is, that's why I've made 2 rounds. One, for normal shenanigans (Ie he just spawned in the JJK world), two, for if he was born in the JJK world (IE, he was already there, and his abilities work). One is normal, the other is altered.

Fair point, although I do still think it would help him by quite a large margin. Maybe not like Nen, but it would still be turbo useful, especially considering the dude is Extraordinary genius and can bust out new techniques by just using the power system.
Fair enough 👍

Back