• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

We have 6-B to High 6-B, FTL and Class P to Class E MHA. This is something I truly never expected.
9b33b009ff67039d522ed7e6cbda2aaa7365f437688436d2f629f4ee8a6d4ee7_1.jpg

Didn't expect Wolfram to come back and give us a upgrade. Just makes me more hopeful for Movie 4 feats.

Not going to lie it's kinda hilarious that a Metal cube being thrown is a stronger feat than pulling in a Island Dwarfing supercell storm and blowing a hole through it.

Don't see how he would, 45% Deku has better speed feats against Incomplete Shigaraki during the All-Out War.

45% Deku during Nagant's fight would be the same, if not even faster.

Last edited:
Not sure how that's a blitz, Tsukauchi could see him coming and Endeavor wasn't even looking in his direction, of course he would be surprised if something extremely fast suddenly went pass him from behind.

Not sure how that's a blitz, Tsukauchi could see him coming and Endeavor wasn't even looking in his direction, of course he would be surprised if something extremely fast suddenly went pass him from behind.
He did blitz all the Number Six clones though

I was wondering what happened with the whole Heat storm feat for the Endeavor family ? Well lets hope we get a guide after the manga ends to explain some shit. Especially about new quirks and power ups that were seen in the war. Plus new Ranking will help determine where everyone stands in relation to Prime Deku and Shiggy.

The last guide only covered till like MVA right ?

There was Hawks' Villain Report, which was an updated guide for.. well the Villains. Only Tomura, AFO, Toga, Dabi, and Stain got their stats listed.

We link to it on Shigaraki's profile, since there's a direct stated of him being on par with Prime All Might.

However, Horikoshi doesn't care about the actual stats that are listed, even in this small report they're messy.

Dabi and Stain are rated as B in terms of power, while their speed is C and A respectively. This is complete nonsense and is just copied past from Ultra Analysis anyway.

Toga, Tomura, and All For One had some change to one or more stats. Which means he decided on not updating those two at all for whatever reason.

I doubt another book would make anymore sense than the previous ones. They've all been horribly incorrect if you try to compare character stats to each other.

Hori can barely write the manga sometimes, I wouldn't be surprised if his involvement with the guidebooks is around 5 seconds of skimming before saying "Yeah it's aight"

Hot take but I think Hawks should be Speed of Light, at least in his older form

An injured Hawks outpaced Rewind AFO and landed a hit on him, who blitzed X-66 jets, who dodged Shigaraki’s radio waves attack

Pre-Burn Hawks > Injured Hawks > Rewind All For One >> X-66 Jets ≈ Shigaraki (They are capable of keeping up with his speed, as Shigaraki needed an Air Cannon to get them off his trail)

Pre-Burn Hawks > Injured Hawks > Rewind All For One >> X-66 Jets ≈ Shigaraki (They are capable of keeping up with his speed, as Shigaraki needed an Air Cannon to get them off his trail)
Shigaraki's flight speed with the Nomu wings isn't Relativistic+; he'd have reached the mainland in less than a thousandth of a second if that were the case and it clearly took longer than that.

Hot take but I think Hawks should be Speed of Light, at least in his older form
Hawks during the battle was a bit slower than Weakened AFO. Who casually stopped his attack.

Also, despite them being a good distance away, Hawks and AFO knew he couldn't dodge his Air Cannon, so Hawks went to try and move Endeavor instead of himself.

The Relativistic+ scaling comes from Shigaraki, which scales to the High-Ends like Hood, who Hawks is equal to. Hawks literally can't scale above it no matter what.

And we know during the battle AFO calls out Hawks for being slower, which he agrees with.

I have a question: Are the 8 episodes of My Hero Academia OVA counted as canon or not?
All Might Rising and Departure are just animated adaptations of special manga one shots that Horikoshi drew. So we can use them like we use the normal anime.

The rest are not usable as they're anime original. Though, Training of the Dead does adapt Tsuyu's Ribbity Diary, but that would be the only part.

Faux 100% is not his max Fa Jin, that's never stated. It's just enough Fa Jin build up that he can emulate his 100% attacks, without actually being in 100%.
Yep Max Fajin's output is greater than 100%. I wonder if Fa Jin has a energy storage limit or if Deku can just keep collecting energy. Like he could just do 1000 100% punches and then do 1000x Stronger Smash ?

Yep Max Fajin's output is greater than 100%. I wonder if Fa Jin has a energy storage limit or if Deku can just keep collecting energy. Like he could just do 1000 100% punches and then do 1000x Stronger Smash ?
Fa Jin is stated to store KE temporarily, so at best the limit would be its time limit or whatever the temporary means. Though I do believe there is a storage limit as well.

If not, Izuku could just build up a Fa Jin charge for an entire week and use it however he wants.

The fact he doesn't do that is kind of proof that he isn't capable of that.

Fa Jin is stated to store KE temporarily, so at best the limit would be its time limit or whatever the temporary means. Though I do believe there is a storage limit as well.

If not, Izuku could just build up a Fa Jin charge for an entire week and use it however he wants.

The fact he doesn't do that is kind of proof that he isn't capable of that.
It would also probably have to do with how much he can handle

It would also probably have to do with how much he can handle
We know Fa Jin doesn't produce any recoil, Izuku himself says as much. Which is why Faux 100% was so useful to him, since 100% still broke his bones.

We don't know the limit of Fa Jin, but there is without a doubt one. I assume there's a point where Izuku just cannot store up any energy.

There could be a more complicated explanation, but simple is usually the best when dealing with stuff like this.

Back