• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the purpose of the thread, we are trying to upscale her from Hag's TK, pls do not go off-point. You have yet to explain why it isn't possible?
I've explained multiple times that I think it is too speculative. I do not see sufficient evidence for Hagoromo even having this level of combat-applicable TK.

???
Read the statistic values for Nard, Sasu and Kag (without TSO) in their AP, Dura, Striking section
Kaguya's durability comes from tanking multiple Rasenshuriken from Naruto and her AP comes from scaling to an older version of Sasuke. So I don't see the issue here.

I've explained multiple times that I think it is too speculative. I do not see sufficient evidence for Hagoromo even having this level of combat-applicable TK.

It isn’t, the deva paths basic push and pull justu are combat applicable. You have yet to prove Hagoromo used some special deva path power to move the SPCT and that isn’t combat applicable.

It isn’t, the deva paths basic push and pull justu are combat applicable. You have yet to prove Hagoromo used some special deva path power to move the SPCT and that isn’t combat applicable.
Yeah, this is kind of my question here, too. Do we have any feats of someone moving their CT telekinetically?

Don't we not scale Pain's Chaotic Shinra Tensei to his other moves? What more about one pushing the MOON?

Also, how in the world does it make sense for Kaguya to scale above Jinchuriki Hagoromo, when Jinchuriki Hagoromo is Ten-Tails fight Hagoromo... plus Hagoromo?

Also, how in the world does it make sense for Kaguya to scale above Jinchuriki Hagoromo, when Jinchuriki Hagoromo is Ten-Tails fight Hagoromo... plus Hagoromo?
I think it's majorly due to the fact that ghost hag who is after jin hag still said mother was stronger than any other and kinda described kaguya to be on a different level than him and madara.

But on a closer look is that really jin hag? Isn't the whole reason he was in a near death state because he had taken all the bijuu out of his body and sent them to their homes? If that's the case not only was he not a juubi jin but he would have severely less power than ever. Actually he'd be in a state close to the one obito was when his was ripped out and he could only just move his hands to perform rinne rebirth

That makes no logical sense

It says with the remains of his power, he
A. Split the juubi's chakra into ten pieces
B. Sealed the husk of the juubi
C. Launched it into the sky

And Obito specifically notes him having the Ten Tails' chakra as how he's able to do all of it

That makes no logical sense

It says with the remains of his power, he
A. Split the juubi's chakra into ten pieces
B. Sealed the husk of the juubi
C. Launched it into the sky

And Obito specifically notes him having the Ten Tails' chakra as how he's able to do all of it

This thread went into great deal to explain why it is so and it's not based on obito statement. Obito generally was just tweaking , the dude seemed to think hag was a normal human until he sealed the 10 tails inside of him, he wasn't that reliable.
So like when hag hurled the moon he was no longer a 10 tails jin and would even be weaker than his normal six path base self. It's why every version of himself scales to the TK on his profile

Obito's explanation is contradictory.
Likely due to zetsu
He can't split the ten tails chakra into 9 pieces, send them around the world and seal the husk while having, you know, ten tails chakra. The very thing he spilt

This thread went into great deal to explain why it is so and it's not based on obito statement. Obito generally was just tweaking , the dude seemed to think hag was a normal human until he sealed the 10 tails inside of him, he wasn't that reliable.
So like when hag hurled the moon he was no longer a 10 tails jin and would even be weaker than his normal six path base self. It's why every version of himself scales to the TK on his profile
This is fair then, hmm thanks
Because hagromo considered her stronger
This just ignored the whole conversation

"Kaguya is the ten tails"
"Kaguya = ten tails"
"Hagoromo seals ten tails within himself"
"Hagoromo becomes jinchuriki"
"Hagoromo is now amped by the ten tails"
"JHagoromo = Hagoromo + Ten Tails"
"JHagoromo = Hagoromo + Kaguya"
"JHagoromo < Kaguya"

It's not exactly far fetched
I highly doubt that he has the full cooperation of the Juubi
Same way Half Kurama is stronger than KCM 1
Plus the dude admitted inferiority like twice

It's not exactly far fetched
I highly doubt that he has the full cooperation of the Juubi
Same way Half Kurama is stronger than KCM 1
Naruto got an sentient angry attitude giving fox made out of chakra who gave and took what he want
Hagoromo just got a mass of chakra. All the personality was stuck in the moon
Plus the dude admitted inferiority like twice
Which I'm confused about since we go and see Naruto matching blows with her

Naruto got an sentient angry attitude giving fox made out of chakra who gave and took what he want
Hagoromo just got a mass of chakra. All the personality was stuck in the moon

Which I'm confused about since we go and see Naruto matching blows with her
To be fair naruto not only had half of hag power, he also had all 9 tailed beast chakra in him too. Most quite small but naruto was definitely a beast.
I think the fact that sasuke couldn't even scratch her the entire time kind of shows the power difference perfectly

^that
The only time she got pushed back was via kurama and 5 tails moulding chakra for a single attack for a while
And a rage amped attack
I mean, she took 9 Rasenshuriken with superficial damage after burning a lot of chakra for dimension hopping
Just 1 Rasenshuriken damaged Mr approaching hagoromo level

^that
The only time she got pushed back was via kurama and 5 tails moulding chakra for a single attack for a while
And a rage amped attack
I mean, she took 9 Rasenshuriken with superficial damage
Just 1 Rasenshuriken damaged Mr approaching hagoromo level
While severely low on chakra and with an arm cut off she still completely destroyed sasuke susanoo.
I think sasuke, hag and madara were on a similar level while Naruto was closer to kaguya than anyone else.

To be fair naruto not only had half of hag power, he also had all 9 tailed beast chakra in him too. Most quite small but naruto was definitely a beast.
I think the fact that sasuke couldn't even scratch her the entire time kind of shows the power difference perfectly
The power of all the full beasts united isn't even stronger than the juubi. Naruto has the tiniest portions of jinchuriki chakra even less than Sora from the filler arc. The main thing carrying Naruto was his hagoromo power, and even that divided by 2 was on Kaguya's level.

Sasuke couldn't touch her, if he landed a hit he'd be aight.

To Testarossa, he doesn't need to push her back, he just needs to match her, which he managed to do.

Idk the statements of "her power being like no other" make limited sense to me when there's like 5 people who are mentioned in the war arc alone who are capable of fighting her as an equal

This is fair then, hmm thanks

This just ignored the whole conversation

"Kaguya is the ten tails"
"Kaguya = ten tails"
"Hagoromo seals ten tails within himself"
"Hagoromo becomes jinchuriki"
"Hagoromo is now amped by the ten tails"
"JHagoromo = Hagoromo + Ten Tails"
"JHagoromo = Hagoromo + Kaguya"
"JHagoromo < Kaguya"
Last time I checked Kaguya wasn’t just a divine tree. And didn’t Hagoromo need help from hamrua to fight her?

Shouldn't others scaling be handled in another thread? Wasent this thread simply meant to implement kaguya> Hags TK and the toneri stuff

Last edited:
He did land a hit (Chapter 680)
The aftermath of the clash was his Susano’o being in pieces

To Testarossa, he doesn't need to push her back, he just needs to match her, which he managed to do.

Idk the statements of "her power being like no other" make limited sense to me when there's like 5 people who are mentioned in the war arc alone who are capable of fighting her as an equal
I think she was portrayed well as being the strongest
She dimension swapped like 4 times and still had enough power to dismantle a Susano’o and eat 9 Rasenshurikens
For comparison, Hagoromo needed the powers he gave Nard and Sasuke and the chakra of every kage that ever lived to make one dimension jump
Add that with the outright statements from Hagoromo with the inference from Sasuke and you have a solid argument

This thread is long enough already
Should we continue this here or a new thread with ONLY the TK arguments on the table?

The power of all the full beasts united isn't even stronger than the juubi. Naruto has the tiniest portions of jinchuriki chakra even less than Sora from the filler arc. The main thing carrying Naruto was his hagoromo power, and even that divided by 2 was on Kaguya's level.

I think I know how to reconcile this issue with Kaguya supposedly being stronger than Hagoromo but able to be beaten by Hagoromo and Hamura, and later beaten by Naruto and Sasuke.

When Kaguya ate the chakra-fruit, she essentially had all of the power / chakra that was available. She was an Otsutsuki that had eaten a chakra fruit. In that context, of course she'd be "more powerful than any other." Nobody else, without any chakra, would come close.

Hagoromo then says after this, she would have two children.

Black Zetsu then goes onto say that Kaguya became the Juubi in an attempt to take back the chakra that had gone into her two children. Having children had to have weakened her, otherwise it wouldn't make sense that she'd be trying to take the chakra back.

So essentially we have:

Prime Kaguya = Juubi + Hagoromo + Hamura

When Hagoromo takes the Juubi's chakra into him, he becomes a lot more powerful but still not as powerful as Prime Kaguya because he doesn't have Hamura's chakra.

This also why the likes of Naruto and Sasuke are able to battle Kaguya, because she is an incomplete Juubi and so is weaker than she was when she fought Hagoromo and Hamura. She makes for it a bit by absorbing a ton of chakra from the people trapped in the Infinute Tsukuyomi but that's still not all chakra.

When Hagoromo states that Madara is trying to attain Kaguya's power, he is referring to the state in which every single chakra in the world is gathered together.

So in a nutshell, this is why I don't approve of proposed scaling. Hagoromo's statement of Kaguya being the strongest would only apply to the unseen Prime Kaguya when she had all of the chakra.

Alright since this is getting out of hand and we haven’t made much progress, I might as well close the thread for right now. I’ve been made a proposition by to continue the tk argument with some new evidence. So I guess we’ll see how that goes

Alright since this is getting out of hand and we haven’t made much progress, I might as well close the thread for right now. I’ve been made a proposition by to continue the tk argument with some new evidence. So I guess we’ll see how that goes
I'll take this as a request to close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back