• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto vs Luke Skywalker

Skywalker has an insane speed advantage, meaning Naruto most likely won't be able to tag him at all. I'm voting on Luke as well.

EDIT: IIRC Luke was able to move a Black hole with the Force. If he doesn't stomp, I don't know who or what would.

Yeah, I know Abeloth did and I heard Luke did as well, but I can't quite remember. Either way Luke should win though...

Yeah, not saying he wouldn't, it was just clarification. If speed was equalized, I could see Naruto pulling out a victory (But it would be a very slim chance, especially with Luke's precog-augmented reactions), but without equalized speed? Yeah, total stomp in Luke's favor.

Hmmm.. if speed was equalized in one round, I might even be willing to argue for Naruto on some accounts...

Well, Luke could just use force powers to deal with him (Like Force Lightning), but what does "attacking at an atomic level" mean when regarding durability?

Good question. Lightsabers could supposedly cut through anything, but this is very questionable. However, Luke has a plethora of extremely powerful Force Abilities to use in the event that the Lightsaber is unable to do the job.

Well, the "cut through anything" is either generally speaking or in-universe hyperbole, as there is this EU material called "Cortosis" that was made to be immune to Lightsaber cuts (It is what your weapon is made of at the beginning of Knights of the Old Republic and the Seperatists once made a whole squadron of them before they were destroyed by Anakin), and in canon, the Zillo Beast's scales couldn't be broken by Anakin's Lightsaber, but I'm pretty sure Lightsabers disintegrate what they hit, so it would likely affect Naruto. And again, Luke always has his force powers.

To be fair, Cortosis doesn't physically block lightsaber strikes, rather its rare metallic properties short out the lightsaber blade when making contact. You are correct however about the Zillo Beast, and the fact that the statement is likely simply hyperbole.

With force amplification, they are roughly equal in durability, but Luke's plethora of force powers should give him the edge IMO. Along with being insanely faster.

He could just use memory, astral or soul manipulation, besides, we see that force blasts are capable of hurting amped Sith and Jedi, so Luke could just use one against Naruto.

Credible Hulk said:
Due to Naruto's tailed beast mind rape won't be a problem.
Nope, With the fact that Darth Sidious mindrape or soulrape trillions of people and can use Force Storm that can razing planets and destroying massive Star Ships

And yet, Luke is more powerful then him and has many hax to take Naruto out without using mindrape as well.

Undylan said:
Credible Hulk said:
Due to Naruto's tailed beast mind rape won't be a problem.
Nope, With the fact that Darth Sidious mindrape or soulrape trillions of people and can use Force Storm that can razing planets and destroying massive Star Ships
And yet, Luke is more powerful then him and has many hax to take Naruto out without using mindrape as well.
Madara put the entire world into an illusion.

http://www.mangapartay.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Naruto-676-Madara-Infinite-Tsukynomi.jpg

Naruto is more powerful than him. Also he has all 9 tailed beast to protect his mind and has hax as well.

The tailed beast themselves are VERY weak to mind control. Obito had put a perfect jinchuuriki under genjutsu for an indefinite time. Naruto would be under genjutsu if Sasuke hadn't protected him by brining team 7 under susanoo wings. Naruto has no counter to planetery level telepathy

^^Naruto has no counter to planetery level telepathy. Case closed. Or read the manga again where he needed to hide under sasuke's susanoo wings

That wasn't the last chapter. Naruto has gotten stronger. If mind rape is all u got even though I've countered it then fine. *Not trying to be rude or anything.

Naruto has gotten weaker. He got owned by fodder Shin Uchiha who got KO by Sakura. Naruto has no counter to telekinesis, he got stabbed by a sword

Also for anyone who said he got owned by Shin should know Naruto wasn't the one fighting; it was Sasuke. Naruto was protecting Sadara in his Tailed beast avatar.

"EoS Naruto is not prime naruto. the two are contradictory here"

EoS Naruto should be more powerful than So6P Naruto from then War. Seeing as he is now capable of entering Sage Mode within seconds in his Base form which is something that not even So6P Naruto could do.

^^Naruto doesn't have rikudo sage mode anymore, he's back to normal sage mode. His sun seal given by the Hagoromo disappeared completely. You do realize that Naruto got owned by a fodder shin uchiha right? He is way weaker than the time when he fought kaguya

Naruto still has his So6P mode and I can prove it.

1. After Naruto and Sasuke got done fighting at the Valley of the End they stopped the Infinite Tsukuyomi. This is important because in order to stop the IT you have to have two things, one is the Rinnegan (Which Sasuke has) and the other is all 9 Tailed Beasts Chakra (Which Naruto has)

2. In Naruto Gaiden Naruto activaited his New Six Path Sage Mode as seen by this link http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Six_Paths_Sage_Mode "Years later, he uses a variation of this form, utilising Six Path Sage Mode while only drawing on the power of Kurama, giving the cloak different appearance.[5]"

3. In Shikmaru Hiden chapter 7 it says this ""The Nine Tails was still living inside Naruto. There were also remnants of the other 8 Bijuu inside him as well, In that way, you could say he was a human pillar for the power of the Ten Tails."

4. And besides all that proof I posted, Hagoromo specifically stated in the manga that Naruto was the 'Pillar' of the Tailed Beasts and that they could all meet up inside Naruto.

Thats 4 pieces of proof that Naruto still has his So6P Mode.

Also "is sun seal given by the Hagoromo disappeared completely." The seals that Hagoromo gave them only had 1 purpose, and that was to activate the CT to seal Kaguya. There is proof that the Power that Naruto and Sasuke got from the Sage is different than the seals that they received from him.

"You do realize that Naruto got owned by a fodder shin uchiha right? He is way weaker than the time when he fought kaguya"

Naruto was not going all out whenever he fought Shin. How can you say that Naruto got owned by Shin, whenever Naruto did not use any of his major techniques? All of Naruto's big justu's (Like Bijudama and Rasenshuriken for example) are all big AoE techniques that would of killed Sarada and Chocho. Naruto was holding back a lot of his full power.

Guys the no need to argue over whether Naruto has it or not, it's Composite Luke vs Sage of Six Paths Naruto. Also Naruto didn't get owned by Shin because he was not the one fighting, it was Sasuke. Naruto was protecting Sadara.

Back