• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New deathbattle: SSJG Goku vs New 52 Superman

Status
Not open for further replies.
SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
Then what are ya waiting for start a thread about it
I don't have really any concrete evidence for it right now. Personally though, I always though those were 4 quadrants instead of galaxies.

Stefano4444 said:
Accepting that BS words of "Infinite pages" is like accepting Cell is "Solar system level", both hyperbole unless proved and no offence to anyone.
An better example in this:
Accepting that BS words of "Infinite pages" is like accepting Buu is a "universe buster".

Couldn't have said it better.

Shell we close this thread?

We now know the point of them making that. Is because they wanna wank Superman and goku is a loser anyways. It doesn't even take effort to know.

Sabertoothunter said:
I don't have really any concrete evidence for it right now. Personally though, I always though those were 4 quadrants instead of galaxies.
Thought I would let you know that if you find evidence, the excerpt from the Daizenshuu is not going to cut it unfortunately.

They already uploaded it? They usually go by a schedule that's shown on their banner, with Death Battle episodes being uploaded on Wednesdays. It's unusual that they uploaded it this early. I'll probably watch it later even though I know Goku lost. At least I can enjoy the fight scenes.

Davy0 said:
I don't even give a shit.
Knuckles is fighting next. He is without a doubt my favorited Sonic character in the games.
Is this true? If so, I'd like to see who he's up against.

Damn right it is. This is the fight I wanna see. Hope its against someone equally power-based.

Sheoth said:
Sabertoothunter said:
Thought I would let you know that if you find evidence, the excerpt from the Daizenshuu is not going to cut it unfortunately.
Not even if there's a scan proving multiple Galaxies in one quadrant? I said "if" so don't take it seriously :p

Sabertoothunter said:
Not even if there's a scan proving multiple Galaxies in one quadrant? I said "if" so don't take it seriously :p
Well would be much better "if" you do manage to find something like that.

I just watched the video.

I don't know how they can say Superman is limitless when he clearly has superiors in his own verse. If anything, Superman is only seen as limitless because he pulls off feats that seem impossible to the humans he lives and interacts with.

The battle itself was rather short and anticlimactic compared to the first match.

Unclechairman said:
I just watched the video.
I don't know how they can say Superman is limitless when he clearly has superiors in his own verse. If anything, Superman is only seen as limitless because he pulls off feats that seem impossible to the humans he lives and interacts with.

The battle itself was rather short and anticlimactic compared to the first match.
The battle would be accurate for current Goku right now.

Not really. Whis talked about it as if Beerus could do such a thing as destroy a Solar System casually, and seeing how much effort he places in destroying the planets he had done so to. Why are we not inclined to believe him. Finger Poke of Doom , Seedling Planet Destruction , Beerus waking from a nap . What Beerus does when he's grouchy, and not trying .

And well recent chapter/episode Supreme Kai said Beerus might just destroy Universe...

Even if Beerus does that in multiple attacks that still would be a feat.

Davy0 said:
Can I get a scan/pic on that, I didn't see that statement.
Whis is stated to be fastest man in Universe and is seen travelling, if he travels star by star in each second easily in anime. Each star has gap of around 4 light years or so. 4*365*24*60*60/per second could be Whis's speed. Whis has to take Beeus with him probably because Beerus isn't any close to Whis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BR0fJgIKd8

Skip to 20 mins. I'm not able to find manga for DB Super for some reason.

I wasn't talking about the speed, I wanted to get the saying on the Universe Buster statement.

Well that is in the videeo, they didn't probably mean he can one shot but even if Beerus does that over time or multiple shots then it's still impressive.

Skip to 20 mins in video. There's the statement.

Thank you Joseph, though that isn't a clear statement. It doesn't "click" on whether it means, he could destroy the universe in a single destructive power, or whether it means that the power he wields over time could very well mean the destruction of the entire verse.

Davy0 said:
He already showed the quote, Saber.
Oh, I left this tab open and watching the video for exact time.

And yeah it was just a quote, hence why I keep saying it'd be impressive even if Beerus takes multiple attacks to bust Universe or everything in it.

Because right now, he's basically the low-end of what a "Superhuman" is, and I love it. Askin' Wonder Woman to fly him places, it's rich. I know men don't like how that is, testicles shriveling from askin' women for some help. But you know, excellently done, for a DC comic.

DarkSchneiderKing said:
Joseph619 said:
DarkSchneiderKing said:
New 52 stomps. lmao @ DBZ statements being legit
New 52 got stomped by bullets lol. Thirty percent piece of metal to be exact
>Using low ends
Goku got hurt by a rock
Non-canon. Inb4 killed by laser....

New 52 got owned by a collapsed wall, bled from diving onto the ground...more to come

DarkSchneiderKing said:
Joseph619 said:
DarkSchneiderKing said:
>Using low ends
Goku got hurt by a rock
I mean... at least the rock was thrown by someone powerscaled to be capable of destroying small planets... Who was superior to Raditz at least by the Namekian Saga and especially the Cell Saga...

Let's all try to keep civil and not bash each other please. We are trying to keep this a nice community, not a hostile one.

Davy0 said:
DarkSchneiderKing said:
Joseph619 said:
DarkSchneiderKing said:
>Using low ends
Goku got hurt by a rock
I mean... at least the rock was thrown by someone powerscaled to be capable of destroying small planets... Who was superior to Raditz at least by the Namekian Saga and especially the Cell Saga...
actually the rock thing was a filler

If i may add, the calc that made new 52 super 4-a was introduced to people on thus wikia after the battle had ended and people critisised screwattack, so its not downplaying its lack of knowledge of a feat

not me

and "dc sucks" thats just an opinion ,for some suck for others it doesn't

and this is turning in to a flame war ,and if it continue people will start insulting each other

Soul, just my opinion, dc was good, but the longer it runs, the more they ruin it, making story lines that dont make sense and having to reboot charecters because there op.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back