• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninjago's Tiering 2

wouldnt we have to diving the original feat by 8 since the mega weapon is the combination of another 4 golden weapons? id be fine with them being Low 4-C if itll end the thread
If that's the case, then yeah, probably. Still, the feat itself is fine.

we currently have three staff that have commented, Bambu and Garrixian agree with downgrading and DDM seeing tier 2 as fine but idk if their stances have changed

Garrixian isn't evaluating staff, she's a Content Moderator. I understand it may be confusing, her admin role is for Joke Battles Wiki. So the vote is currently 1:1, although if DDM agrees with the Star level stuff, that at least could go through.

Garrixian isn't evaluating staff, she's a Content Moderator. I understand it may be confusing, her admin role is for Joke Battles Wiki. So the vote is currently 1:1, although if DDM agrees with the Star level stuff, that at least could go through.
ah alright. my mistake

Tbf I think you only really need to divide the feat in half, each of the ninja can scale to the combo of the golden weapons, or the Megaweapon, which both do half the work.

I still don’t see a valid refutation of the blog I made, but I feel that it’s gonna be forever ignored, so whatever
I read your blog in making my decision. It is what led me to accept the feat as valid in the first place.

You guys seem distinctly at odds with yourselves. You want to battle for every inch of tiers you can get but also want to complain about the duration of the arguing. I have to speak on a shitload of threads that still want me to evaluate them. So respectfully, I don't have the time to banter with you back and forth about Ninjago. I read the compiled evidence and the summary posts in addition to what I read the last time I was here.

People are allowed to disagree, mang. My vote sits where it sits.

I read your blog in making my decision. It is what led me to accept the feat as valid in the first place.

You guys seem distinctly at odds with yourselves. You want to battle for every inch of tiers you can get but also want to complain about the duration of the arguing. I have to speak on a shitload of threads that still want me to evaluate them. So respectfully, I don't have the time to banter with you back and forth about Ninjago. I read the compiled evidence and the summary posts in addition to what I read the last time I was here.

People are allowed to disagree, mang. My vote sits where it sits.
Okay, but no-one directly mentioned it nor gave an argument to why the reasons provided there to scale fully to 4-C are wrong, which is why I felt like it. My apologies for possible misunderstanding, really.
And yes, tiers indeed do matter to me, I can’t deny it. Most of the time it was more of a self-irony when I was talking on how many pages Ninjago threads expand.

That's fine, it's just that I'm not sure why the mergequakes aren't lower tier uni. The big merge and the merge quake storm both scale to 17x uni, so the ninja getting uni+ or low multi off of this still keeps the series power hierarchy intact, and moreover we know that single quakes only occur because of one universe attempting to crash into another. So, the ninja closing the quake is equivalent to stopping a universe's motion.

That's fine, it's just that I'm not sure why the mergequakes aren't lower tier uni. The big merge and the merge quake storm both scale to 17x uni, so the ninja getting uni+ or low multi off of this still keeps the series power hierarchy intact, and moreover we know that single quakes only occur because of one universe attempting to crash into another. So, the ninja closing the quake is equivalent to stopping a universe's motion.
I think they are, collectively, doing a Tier 2 feat. I don't think closing one requires Tier 2 strength, or at least no evidence strongly suggests this as the case.

Last edited:
Okay, but no-one directly mentioned it nor gave an argument to why the reasons provided there to scale fully to 4-C are wrong, which is why I felt like it. My apologies for possible misunderstanding, really.
And yes, tiers indeed do matter to me, I can’t deny it. Most of the time it was more of a self-irony when I was talking on how many pages Ninjago threads expand.
Also even if Low 4-C was accepted, it would affect nearly no profile of the verse, since Oni Mask Mr E was able to overpower the Ninjas, and he was stated to be 2x stronger with the mask (which makes a lot of sense bc Oni Mask are meant to amp the user) so he'd be 4-C. Lloyd scale to that via one tapping Mr E out of his Mask of Vengeance form. The Ninjas would later on scale to this as well as they were shown to be reletive to each other, consistant with the fact EMs gets stronger overtime + Zane and Kai scaling to Griefbringer who scale to Lloyd. At best, nobody after S7 would be Low 4-C

Also even if Low 4-C was accepted, it would affect nearly no profile of the verse, since Oni Mask Mr E was able to overpower the Ninjas, and he was stated to be 2x stronger with the mask (which makes a lot of sense bc Oni Mask are meant to amp the user) so he'd be 4-C. Lloyd scale to that via one tapping Mr E out of his Mask of Vengeance form. The Ninjas would later on scale to this as well as they were shown to be reletive to each other, consistant with the fact EMs gets stronger overtime + Zane and Kai scaling to Griefbringer who scale to Lloyd. At best, nobody after S7 would be Low 4-C
This doesnt mean Mr E is literally doubling in power, its just meaning he has two extra arms.

because it isnt a literal multiplier, hes just gaining two extra arms (and it still wouldnt make them 4-C anyways)

Gaining extra two arms evidently makes one more powerful like Garmadon in Season 1.
This is backed up like way too many times too (for Garmadon)

(Funny enough, anyone in the show who grew 2 arms in the show got stronger [Ex: GOL, Garmadon, Mr E] )
because it isnt a literal multiplier, hes just gaining two extra arms (and it still wouldnt make them 4-C anyways)
The masks grants incredible power to the user, so again there's litterally nothing suggesting the 2x thing is wrong. The scan says "the mask will grow two extra arms so that you would be TWICE AS POWERFUL WHEN OPPOSING YOUR ENEMY", which means the user grows 2x stronger by gaining 2 arms when he puts on the mask to fight off someone

How?

Can u explain how stopping the Realms fusion not require Tier 2 strength? They aren't only closing Mergequakes, they are directly stopping the action of 2 Realms trying to merge togheter via powers, there is evidences for that in the show
Respectfully? I could, but it's something I've already gone over. Your evidence for Mergequakes being symptoms of a Tier 2 feat is good, your evidence of closing one requiring Tier 2 strength is bad.

I'm unfollowing the thread. My vote stands.

This is backed up like way too many times too (for Garmadon)

(Funny enough, anyone in the show who grew 2 arms in the show got stronger [Ex: GOL, Garmadon, Mr E] )

The masks grants incredible power to the user, so again there's litterally nothing suggesting the 2x thing is wrong. The scan says "the mask will grow two extra arms so that you would be TWICE AS POWERFUL WHEN OPPOSING YOUR ENEMY", which means the user grows 2x stronger by gaining 2 arms when he puts on the mask to fight off someone
No... it means having two additional arms makes you stronger than someone with only two arms. This wouldn't even change their rating and theyd still be low 4-c. This discussion is dropped as going on more back and forth posts on an already long post is annoying

No... it means having two additional arms makes you stronger than someone with only two arms.
There's nothing suggesting that, and the statements I just sent goes against that logic. Also there's those statements saying Lloyd is 120% stronger then single ninja (and 20% stronger then all of them reunited) which was made at the time of S7 and S6, which would bring us to the same conclusion as (120% of 68.033 Quettatons) + 68.033 = 149,6726 Quettatons which is above the baseline of 4-C. And using the 20% statement, we'd need to multiply 68.033 Quettatons by 5 as we are talking about all the other Ninjas togheter, and then add 20% of that, which gives: ( (68.033 x 5) x 20%) + 68.033 = 408,198 Quettatons which levels him higher into 4-C
This wouldn't even change their rating and theyd still be low 4-c.
They are Low 4-C bc we divide the baseline of 4-C (136.066 quettaton) in half, which gives us 68.033 Quettatons. Multiply this value by 2 and u get 136.066 Quettatons again, which is 4-C. No one scales to the baseline of Low 4-C (7.505 quettatons) in the verse

And Shatterspin multiplier will place the Ninjas and Cinder at 4-C as well anyways, Current Garmadon and Mogra still keeps their 4-B as well,

Last edited:
There's nothing suggesting that, and the statements I just sent goes against that logic. Also there's those statements saying Lloyd is 120% stronger then single ninja (and 20% stronger then all of them reunited) which was made at the time of S7 and S6, which would bring us to the same conclusion as (120% of 68.033 Quettatons) + 68.033 = 149,6726 Quettatons which is above the baseline of 4-C. And using the 20% statement, we'd need to multiply 68.033 Quettatons by 5 as we are talking about all the other Ninjas togheter, and then add 20% of that, which gives: ( (68.033 x 5) x 20%) + 68.033 = 408,198 Quettatons which levels him higher into 4-C

They are Low 4-C bc we divide the baseline of 4-C (136.066 quettaton) in half, which gives us 68.033 Quettatons. Multiply this value by 2 and u get 136.066 Quettatons again, which is 4-C. No one scales to the baseline of Low 4-C (7.505 quettatons) in the verse
This is entirely wrong and i wont be going on more long threads explaining why. Itll be handled in a separate thread

Star Tiering
This has been talked bout endlessly in the last thread for pages so i hope to solve it with a compromised rating. This was brough up by another user and i agree with it since the feat is so vauge. The whole verse (Excluding god tiers) will get the At least 6-A, possibly Low 4-C+ rating (6-A rating being a placeholder for a different feat)
Must be higher than 6-A Must be upgrade to:
Amplifier:

Last edited:
Do whatever you want, but I still am and will forever be standing with this blog. Its points have never been refuted fully, just "outlier" and "they fused" here and there while ignoring the actual evidence provided for the sake of downgrading the verse. And at this point I just don't care — it looks like the verse is going to die anyways.

Dude this thread is 9 pages long, it doesnt need to keep going on longer. As i said, itll be handled in a separate thread. If you cant be patient and wait then thats not my problem

Back