• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Odin (616 Marvel) vs Odin (Dungeons and Draongs)

While Odin can't interact with AE type 1s, at least not in a traditional manner, but ig he concept hax them.

But anyway, how does DnD's death hax, soul hax, concept hax, power null, and other stuff work?

Also can't the dnd dude power null and then EE him? And aren't DnD ee and death hax and stuff layered?

They are layered, yeah. The abilities Odin has vary in their specific utility- so like some of them are just "I speak -> you die" or "When I kill you, I stick your soul in this little rock I have so you can't come back". There's too many applications of his abilities to discuss in a timely manner.

While Odin can't interact with AE type 1s, at least not in a traditional manner, but ig he concept hax them.

But anyway, how does DnD's death hax, soul hax, concept hax, power null, and other stuff work?

Also can't the dnd dude power null and then EE him? And aren't DnD ee and death hax and stuff layered?
Power is probably anti-magic Spells.

Concept hax is based on true naming magic and other stuff

Death

Concept hax is also based on Odin's domains that he rules over, but yeah Truename stuff also fits the bill.

Back