• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1114 Thread

"Mother Flame is spelt Mother Flame"
TpJKfps.png

Also to clarify, I'm not bitchin about y'all, that comment was mostly towards the Twitter fandom.

Seems like Joyboy (if he lived to the end of the void century) was a century old by the end of the void century.

The one piece sinks into the ocean before the Straw Hats can find it, and Usopp fishes it out before renaming it the wet piece.

I wonder if this is going to be the extent of the info that comes out. There's really nothing new here apart from the claim (from the last chapter) about the world being submerged

I know that it's pretty unlikely... but I want this to be building up to the Marines no longer being a major threat post-Egghead and we get an Akainu vs. Imu fight.

Now that the true stakes are being unveiled and the threat of the entire world being destroyed, I don't think Akainu is the kind of guy who would roll with that and continue serving the World Government. He's already had some friction with the Five Elders, and in his fight with Kuma he comments on Kuma being a "puppet with no mind or will left..." which I believe also symbollically connects with Akainu feeling like a useless puppet of the World Nobles.

If he's given a good reason, I believe he'd turn on the World Nobles - he hasn't expressed the same kind of fanaticism that Aramaki has towards them.

He may well storm Mary Geoise (which is where he's at currently anyway) and go to confront the Five Elders, unaware that they've teleported themselves to Egghead, and he may come face-to-face with Imu instead who will kill an insubordinate Fleet Admiral since he no longer needs him if he has a weapon like the Mother Flame.

I also think Fujitora & Kizaru will defect from the Marines, and Aramaki will remain loyal to them.

The main antagonists for One Piece following this will no longer be the Marines themselves, but the Holy Knights (+ Aramaki) and the Blackbeard Pirates.

Unsure about akainu vs imu, but akainu vs elders not too far fetched

Imu is an insanely secret and mysterious figure... Unless somehow they accidently bump into each other (which I doubt because it's someone being able to basically control the world in secret) I don't think there's anyway Akainu is finding Imu especially if he doesn't know it's existence

I can see akainu being pissed off on the elders and kizaru, making him disobey their orders and go after the strawhats and Kuma tho... Since he's now let both kuma and luffy escape from him

Last edited:
I know that it's pretty unlikely... but I want this to be building up to the Marines no longer being a major threat post-Egghead and we get an Akainu vs. Imu fight.

Now that the true stakes are being unveiled and the threat of the entire world being destroyed, I don't think Akainu is the kind of guy who would roll with that and continue serving the World Government. He's already had some friction with the Five Elders, and in his fight with Kuma he comments on Kuma being a "puppet with no mind or will left..." which I believe also symbollically connects with Akainu feeling like a useless puppet of the World Nobles.

If he's given a good reason, I believe he'd turn on the World Nobles - he hasn't expressed the same kind of fanaticism that Aramaki has towards them.

He may well storm Mary Geoise (which is where he's at currently anyway) and go to confront the Five Elders, unaware that they've teleported themselves to Egghead, and he may come face-to-face with Imu instead who will kill an insubordinate Fleet Admiral since he no longer needs him if he has a weapon like the Mother Flame.

I also think Fujitora & Kizaru will defect from the Marines, and Aramaki will remain loyal to them.

The main antagonists for One Piece following this will no longer be the Marines themselves, but the Holy Knights (+ Aramaki) and the Blackbeard Pirates.
This is pretty dope, although I know that some people would be upset if Luffy or Sabo weren't the ones to defeat Akainu. Although I want this to happen just so I can see the admiral glazers cry out in fury lol.

The impression I've gotten is that Aramaki is an Akainu fanboy first and foremost. I get the feeling the Admirals are all going to come back defeated, Akainu's gonna lecture them, and things are going to get bad. I honestly hope Dragon pulls back his forces and waits, I expect him to see that fight coming.

Unsure about akainu vs imu, but akainu vs elders not too far fetched

Imu is an insanely secret and mysterious figure... Unless somehow they accidently bump into each other (which I doubt because it's someone being able to basically control the world in secret) I don't think there's anyway Akainu is finding Imu especially if he doesn't know it's existence

I can see akainu being pissed off on the elders and kizaru, making him disobey their orders and go after the strawhats and Kuma tho... Since he's now let both kuma and luffy escape from him
I see maybe Akainu storming the room to look for the Elders, seeing they're all gone, and having Im step out onto the empty throne.

Back