• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rai fights a Mysterious being

Dragonite007

He/Him
latest
VS
latest

SBA
Speed Equal
Enraged Dimension Predator is used

Predator:
Rai Batenkaitos:
Mônica:

he can teleport and physically bypass the barriers or powernull it with his palm of the fist king
since his physical strike do a lot of damage he can just kill it normally using his skills
There is almost no space between DP barrier and his body.
Do his powernull can negate shields?
DP has immort type 2, and will use ranged attacks

There is almost no space between DP barrier and his body.
Do his powernull can negate shields?
yes (Rem's/Emilia's barriers)
DP has immort type 2, and will use ranged attacks
he will dodge them very easily using his Anal precog, info analysis, Instinctive Reaction and Leaper

Also Ley can place layered invisible, intangible blades that slice into you, at any position by simply waving his hand
Can EDP do anything against that?

Also Ley can place layered invisible, intangible blades that slice into you, at any position by simply waving his hand
Immo type 2 and having literal blackholes on his body are a pretty good counters

also the predator will be faster sinse his fragments boost It's speed while one of predator minions decrease the target speed

he will dodge them very easily using his Anal precog, info analysis, Instinctive Reaction and Leaper
DP will get speed amps from his fragmentos, and also has attacks that come from multiples directions, include one that spaws at enemy feet
If Ley become invisible, will probably makes DP angrier and he will procede to nuke the entire battlefield

DP will get speed amps from his fragmentos, and also has attacks that come from multiples directions, include one that spaws at enemy feet

If Ley become invisible, will probably makes DP angrier and he will procede to nuke the entire battlefield
yee, if your oponent sundle go invisible you will probable start to attack everything untill something land

Ley's durability negation should just bypass the forcefield anyway but from the video linked on the profile it looks like the forcefield only lasts for a short window so I'm not sure what was supposed to stop Ley from just killing dp outside of that window.

Ley's durability negation should just bypass .
The shield block some types of Dura neg
the forcefield anyway but from the video linked on the profile it looks like the forcefield only lasts for a short window so I'm not sure what was supposed to stop Ley from just killing dp outside of that window.
The Forcefield just break because was hit by Powernull attacks (Carcano and Iron)

Immo type 2 and having literal blackholes on his body are a pretty good counters
he can powernull black holes (Ul Shamak)
also the predator will be faster sinse his fragments boost It's speed while one of predator minions decrease the target speed
Ley upscales from Julius who could block a percption blitz + he has his own yang magic amp

he can predict them + they are very easily dodgable for him
you got it wrong, He isnt invisible his attacks can be
Specifically a wind jail that he can spawn on and around his targets that are intangible, layered invisible and deal 3x his Dura
And Ley can also spam wind slashes from a distance (which are also invisible)

He can also very easily dodge an AoE as Ram who he MASSIVELY upscales from could dodge multiple invisible bomb blasts in a narrow corridor with no room
The shield block some types of Dura neg
That shield can be powernulled
The Forcefield just break because was hit by Powernull attacks (Carcano and Iron)
and Ley can do the same

he can powernull black holes (Ul Shamak)
UI Shamak
(ウル・シャマク)
BeatriceUI Shamak covers the area in darkness like Shamak except the opponent can't tell anything while under its effect, such as where they are sitting or standing. Those affected by it can be snapped out of its effects.Yin MagicVolume 25

How this is black Hole? Looks like just Darkness Manipulation.
Ley upscales from Julius who could block a percption blitz + he has his own yang magic amp
How good is his amp?
he can predict them + they are very easily dodgable for him
The attack is AoE and spawn from the feet, and even If he dodge Predator, his fragments will continue making AoE attacks when he is in mid-air
you got it wrong, He isnt invisible his attacks can be
Specifically a wind jail that he can spawn on and around his targets that are intangible, layered invisible and deal 3x his Dura
And Ley can also spam wind slashes from a distance (which are also invisible)
DP can use his portals or holes to suck the wind jail or the wind slashes.
He can also very easily dodge an AoE as Ram who he MASSIVELY upscales from could dodge multiple invisible bomb blasts in a narrow corridor with no room
And how big are the blasts of the bomb?
That shield can be powernulled

and Ley can do the same
Why you are answearing this? This was reply for another comment that said that Lay could break the shield with Dura Neg or brute force

Last edited:
UI Shamak
(ウル・シャマク)
BeatriceUI Shamak covers the area in darkness like Shamak except the opponent can't tell anything while under its effect, such as where they are sitting or standing. Those affected by it can be snapped out of its effects.Yin MagicVolume 25

How this is black Hole? Looks like just Darkness Manipulation.
Black Hole Creation (With Ul Shamak),
How good is his amp?
enough to react to perception blitz so i would imagine its a perception blitz amp in and of itself
The attack is AoE and spawn from the feet, and even If he dodge Predator, his fragments will continue making AoE attacks when he is in mid-air
yeah and he can easily dodge that, in fact even if he gets hit once he wont get hit again even if its in massively larger numbers due to upscaling from Elsa
DP can use his portals or holes to suck the wind jail or the wind slashes.
as i said they are intangible and literally just air present, it wont matter if he sucks it up
that is also assuming he even realizes what he is being hit by
And how big are the blasts of the bomb?
there physically should not have been space for a human and it wasnt a single bomb but multiple invisible bombs covering every single part of it
..you will find that dodging physically impossible things is very common in ReZero
Why you are answearing this? This was reply for another comment that said that Lay could break the shield with Dura Neg or brute force
because he can?

Respectfully, Satella, this is a horrible way of putting it. Ley could have a yang magic amp. I would not be surprised in the slightest. But that's simply not something we have seen him use. His Eclipse is an amp but this matchup has him in his strongest form already according to the op.

If you want to make an argument about him scaling to someone dealing with a perception blitz mention Ram or Cecilus who do that kind of thing through sheer skill which he is superior in. Don't mention Julius using an ability he may or may not have.

That being said he is more skilled than characters who can just completely ignore the laws of physics with how good they are at dodging. Dodging characters over a hundred times faster than them, walking through a rainstorm and "dodging" every raindrop without getting wet. I'm gonna need a lot of convincing that DP can even have a chance at hitting him.

That being said he is more skilled than characters who can just completely ignore the laws of physics with how good they are at dodging. Dodging characters over a hundred times faster than them, walking through a rainstorm and "dodging" every raindrop without getting wet. I'm gonna need a lot of convincing that DP can even have a chance at hitting him.
What? Another "Touhou type" verse?

Touhou is the verse like: " I can dodge rain" "Big Danmaku that even people that Stop Time can't dodge"
So it has the same exact rain dodging feat 💀 Y'know, the author easily could have gotten that from Touhou.
To simplify, the type of verse that I don't like in a match
It can have its good matches but I find that 99% of them just don't work so I generally agree. And when it's a popular character like Sukuna it's hard to get people to accept that...
Oh 💀

I'll be honest, I can bring some feats, but nothing equal to "Dodge rain".

DP is superior to monsters that can solo entire armys alone (army that all the monsters can hurt said monster), and defeat hundreds of martial artists
Hit attacks in monsters that already has deal with danmaku, AoE attacks and attacks that spawn in the opponents
I don't know what the fuss is about, if it was an overwhelming advantage or a blitz I would have mentioned it at the beginning

Alright, well, Rai can dura-neg through shields and power null shields. He can powernull any kind of magic in ReZero as long as he can physically touch it and it doesn't possess mana way beyond his ap level. That includes shields and black holes.

ReZero characters are generally capable of destroying the intangible or metaphysical like spirits and attacks made of shadows. Less powerful characters than even Rai's first key can do that. I really don't think Ley will have any problem with harming DP on account of its physiology.

On account of his skill and just what he is capable of dodging I don't see him getting hit either. He's one of if not arguably the most skilled character in the verse over Cecilus and Reinhard at the very least (The text outright says he is number one but at the very least there are definitely some aspects of skill where he falls behind 💀).

I'll wait a bit to see if there's an counterargument but I personally see this as a stomp at the moment.

Last edited:
Alright, well, Rai can dura-neg through shields and power null shields. He can powernull any kind of magic in ReZero as long as he can physically touch it and it doesn't possess mana way beyond his ap level. That includes shields and black holes.

ReZero characters are generally capable of destroying the intangible or metaphysical like spirits and attacks made of shadows. Less powerful characters than even Rai's first key can do that. I really don't think Ley will have any problem with harming DP on account of its physiology.

On account of his skill and just what he is capable of dodging I don't see him getting hit either. He's one of if not arguably the most skilled character in the verse over Cecilus and Reinhard at the very least (The text outright says he is number one but at the very least there are definitely some aspects of skill where he falls behind 💀).

I'll wait a bit to see if there's an counterargument but I personally see this as a stomp at the moment.
If Rai will just dodge everything and skill stomp, Idk what DP can do.

Unless Rai has weakness that DP can exploit with previous knowledge

If Rai will just dodge everything and skill stomp, Idk what DP can do.

The only way I could really see him winning is if he actually can completely surround him with an attack and even then he could arguably use Palm of the Fist King to power null it. I imagine he would have to repeatedly trap Rai like that so he has to focus on not getting hit until eventually he does.

Rai does tend to try to have a good fight first and let them show off their abilities before going in for the kill. However, that just applies to people. The only time I can remember him fighting anything monstrous per se was a group of water dragons and he killed them instantly. Dragons like that are able to carry out full conversations like a normal human if there's a translator so they aren't unintelligent either.

The only way I could really see him winning is if he actually can completely surround him with an attack and even then he could arguably use Palm of the Fist King to power null it. I imagine he would have to repeatedly trap Rai like that so he has to focus on not getting hit until eventually he does.
I don't think, DP can do this before going completly berserker and blow up the entire enviorement (He doesn't have ENRAGED in the name for nothing), DP could use his Darkness Manipulation to Black Out everything, and make Rai blind (He black out two moons at the same time)

I don't think, DP can do this before going completly berserker and blow up the entire enviorement
Would this not work?
DP could use his Darkness Manipulation to Black Out everything, and make Rai blind (He black out two moons at the same time)
I don't really think this would do much if anything tbh. We have plenty of examples of characters fighting while blinded or while the attacks used against them are invisible. They just act on pure "instict" and "intuition" when they need to and that is also pretty absurd sometimes.

Back