• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

As a side note, but TheGreatMaster12 is pestering me on my wall and begging me to unban him. I told him I do not think his appeal is good especially the way he initially opened up. Also, he was banned for harassing Firestorm across multiple platforms and once apologized for it and had a ban lift only to immediately go back and start behaving even worse. Such as derailing threads not related to DOOM just to call Firestorm a "Smooth Brained/Brainrotted DOOM wanker". And he's acting like he doesn't even know what harassment is and also sounds like he's trying to promote propaganda again. I most definitely think he should stay permabanned if he's going to behave like that, and believe I should take his allegations with a grain of salt unless he can provide solid evidence. But believe it's worth mentioning in case he messages anyone else on community central.
Maybe he should stay permabanned, as he showed no signs of being genuinely sincere

I see, nvm that then.

Agnaa also does indeed make a lot of good points that the most recent points do seem tame. While I can see an over bombardment of minor offences can eventually stack to become a major offence in itself, at worst she's mostly close to that and not quite crossing that line with the most recent reports.

As a side note, but TheGreatMaster12 is pestering me on my wall and begging me to unban him. I told him I do not think his appeal is good especially the way he initially opened up. Also, he was banned for harassing Firestorm across multiple platforms and once apologized for it and had a ban lift only to immediately go back and start behaving even worse. Such as derailing threads not related to DOOM just to call Firestorm a "Smooth Brained/Brainrotted DOOM wanker". And he's acting like he doesn't even know what harassment is and also sounds like he's trying to promote propaganda again. I most definitely think he should stay permabanned if he's going to behave like that, and believe I should take his allegations with a grain of salt unless he can provide solid evidence. But believe it's worth mentioning in case he messages anyone else on community central.
I remember interacting with him about Pokémon scaling, and he frequently complained about certain propositions, claiming that making them was “being a liar” and such despite the evidence given. Even tried to tag Ant once to “put a stop to this,” despite not actually providing any counterarguments.

And from what I’ve seen, he hasn’t shaped up at all. Keep him banned

(Also, as for the Fuji thing, I think it’s safe to call the matter settled. Nothing needs to be done)

Hello, I'm here to relay this appeal for the banning of UeTa

As I understand it she was permanently banned after the fiasco that became of this thread:

The RVR report must be somewhere around this thread.

Before that it seems she was banned during the pre-forum days and then banned again for supposedly using a socket account? I'm not really sure what happened in this second instance.

Screenshot11.png

As I said I'm just relaying the appeal, I wasn't around during the time she caused stir so if anyone has more context feel free to add it.

As I understand it she was permanently banned after the fiasco that became of this thread:

The RVR report must be somewhere around this thread.

Before that it seems she was banned during the pre-forum days and then banned again for supposedly using a socket account? I'm not really sure what happened in this second instance.

Screenshot11.png

As I said I'm just relaying the appeal, I wasn't around during the time she caused stir so if anyone has more context feel free to add it.
I remember this being the latest discussion for why she was permabanned again. And she was originally a sock of a member back in 2017 or so. Who was banned for a hostile message she said to SomebodyData which also contained a slur word (Though it was spoken in the form of a typo). I also saw LordGinSama report her back in 2021. Which on her wall, she responded in a hostile manner just for warning her. Likewise, there was a continued report. It was eventually discovered why she was banned and she was still being hostile to me on Discord. But shortly after her ban got reduced to 6 months, it was agreed that was her final warning and next ban should be permanent. And she still literally did not last long and was immediately getting hostile towards LordGinSama as soon as her ban expired.

After reading through this and some of the matters referenced by DDM and Clover, I am inclined to think this individual should not be allowed back.

If the most recent debacle was the sole matter at hand, I'd say it's fine to give another chance. However, a long series of bans tracing back all the way to 2015, a recurrent series of very toxic threads and threats paints a very negative picture. Alternatively I considered if this individual was a child when she offended in the past, because her writing style in some of these threads seems, well, child-like. However she says she was in her mid 20s at this point. Her apology isn't very substantive and I think she should likely just stay banned. I don't see how a temperament like that goes away, I think it would just be a matter of time before she is upset enough at somebody to recreate past issues.

"Sorry I just notice she / her. If I would have noticed it earlier, I wouldn’t been making arguments lol."

Misogyny attitude, I am not even female (Yes, I know I have "she/her" but I don't remember what was I thinking) but this type of comments should not even exist

If you keep reading the thread, others ussers are getting tired of being offended for other comments like "you lack reading comprehesion" and etc
Bumping this if it's okay, I participated in the thread.

Also Adam responded like this after getting reported:
(Not sure if it's report worthy, but it shows a clear lack of chilling out after getting reported)

This probably is though:

Sorry about the edits, I need to have this case shown in full.

Last edited:
I investigated through the thread and that user has been flagrantly rude and distasteful. Not to mention the insinuation of misogyny when they said "Sorry I just notice she / her. If I would have noticed it earlier, I wouldn’t been making arguments lol." Even after being reported, they didn't even try to improve their conduct but rather strawman back and forth and pulling an unsought ridicule, such as this. I've gone through his user files and it doesn't seem he has a warning, however, judging by the severity of his impropriety, I won't let him get away with at least a few weeks to month-long ban.

@Adam1936
Wth is this!!!!
You keep denying 1+1 = 2 and when I point it out it's my fault?
Read the thread hobo.

Adam, these sorts of remarks alongside others you made in the thread are frowned upon. I don't believe they reach a threshold for serious action, but disagreements are to be expected on a debating website, and this is not an appropriate response. Refrain from this in the future, please.

I'd also like to possibly push a warning to @Robo432343 to not make blatant stomp or mismatch threads that end up in toxicity such as this one. Chariot had pointed out that Robo has made quite a lot of mismatches or stomps akin to this one and (although this is merely a statement from Chariot not actually Robo himself) that he knows what he's doing.

That is all I'm getting from this thread, I will reply no longer and leave it to the staff.

I'd also like to possibly push a warning to @Robo432343 to not make blatant stomp or mismatch threads that end up in toxicity such as this one. Chariot had pointed out that Robo has made quite a lot of threads with these mismatches akin to this one and (although this is merely a statement from Chariot not actually Robo himself) that he knows what he's doing.
wtf i knew you would do this to me

i didn't even know the match i made was a stomp
and if it really is a stomp, why are so many people including you voting inconclusive??

wtf i knew you would do this to me

i didn't even know the match i made was a stomp
and if it really is a stomp, why are so many people including you voting inconclusive??
Because I would really say it was a mismatch or a stomp, but I decieded to meet in the middle for Incon.

Basically, you gotta really know what you're doing before making these matchups because some of them can turn out pretty toxic like this one

UeTa also repeatedly made "threats" of some sort against the wiki, like the following. She was also active in a server I'm in, where she said this. Things like this should 100% not be acceptable, and I don't see any reason to bring her back

Edit: Plus, she'd already planned to return with like 20 socks, as stated here
The first ones are pretty vague, but the latter ones are actionable threats. Keep her out.

Bumping this if it's okay, I participated in the thread.

Also Adam responded like this after getting reported:
(Not sure if it's report worthy, but it shows a clear lack of chilling out after getting reported)

This probably is though:

Sorry about the edits, I need to have this case shown in full.
It walks the line between understandably miffed and outright rule violating behavior, but I'd be inclined to agree with a formal warning being given, if only because it was sustained after an informal warning.
Alright then. I just think Robo should probably get warned about this, nothing more.
what do you mean nothing more?? a warning is very serious matter, i hope you know that. you are acting as if getting a warning here is nothing
imma stop now
You two. Stop.

The remarks you’re framing as simple observations (“Anyone with an IQ above 5 would agree with me”, “There is no way you really thought that's actually an argument. I'm not taking ya ass seriously”, ect) are just straight up insults.
If you read the entire conversation, you would know it's originally supposed to be 'common sense,' but somehow people still find a way to say you are wrong and that's your common sense, hence I started using IQ and Brain. Whatever. 🫡 And how can I really take an argument that's based on a feat significantly smaller than CSRC seriously? Maybe it sounds so mean, but I can't help but not take your argument seriously. You can't seriously think a feat barely the size of what CSRC could do is as strong as it, just because the "calculation says so." But whatever, I don't care about being banned because of this.

No, the connection was discovered in a more reliable manner.
I won't publicly ask if the method was more confidential, but if it's not merged IP Address, is it due to having the same Email Address? Or other types of "Personal information" being a direct match?

But still, if Topaz is a sock, that basically means she broke her promise and is a doubled down reason to keep her permabanned.

One of the real kickers for me is that they’ve viewed this thread, but have chosen not to say anything. No attempt at defending themselves is sorta suspicious to me if I’m being honest.

Based on this and Ant’s findings, as well as past discrepancies, I also think a permaban is in order with no chance at appeal for the foreseeable future.

I won't publicly ask if the method was more confidential, but if it's not merged IP Address, is it due to having the same Email Address? Or other types of "Personal information" being a direct match?
No, it is via another automatic checkup method by our forum, but one that I would rather not reveal to everybody here, so they do not try to circumvent it.

Anyway, I feel sorry for Charmander. I do not think that he should originally have received a permanent ban for losing his temper and going on a very rude rant, and understand that it must have been very frustrating to have been permanently exiled from something that he loves for a single (significantly) bad act. I usually tend to be more lenient when hostile rants have been directed at me, unless they were from systematically problematic members, and even then I have recurrently tried to be understanding if it was somebody with serious personal/mental problems, but I wouldn't be doing my job here if I just kept quiet about what I found out in this case. 🙁

@The_Yellow_Topaz

Do you have anything to say for yourself?

Last edited:
Or perhaps I misremembered regarding Charmander. Did he initially receive a 3 months ban which was extended to permanent due to attempting to log in with sockpuppet accounts? If so, I still think that a year-long ban would have been more reasonable afterwards.
It was decided that he should be banned for a year but he requested a perma ban for himself. Hr latter created a alt named Tiokill which was revealed by @Crabwhale And he caused some issues at that time too.

Or perhaps I misremembered regarding Charmander. Did he initially receive a 3 months ban which was extended to permanent due to attempting to log in with sockpuppet accounts? If so, I still think that a year-long ban would have been more reasonable afterwards.
It was extended due to sockpuppeting, if you recall Tiokill.

Back