• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai Jack Calcs

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So yesterday i was looking through the internet while looking for some calcs for the SJverse, and i found a set of interesting calcs i've found on Narutoforums that were made from this year that R 6 months old.

Here's the set of calcs i've found.

So i was wondering what are y'all thoughts on them.

Edit: Here's what the calcs say in case you don't happen to read it.

Speed:

Mach 7.4
: red hair princess slashing a water drop. Scales to the top tiers and others like Set's Minions.

Mach 84: Jack casually deflecting machine gun fire. Only scales to those that can fight Jack and other Top Tiers.

80% SoL: Jack reacting and dodging sunlight. Can be scaled to combat speed and reactions for the top and god tiers.

DC/Attack Potency(could also account to as durability):

1.32 Tons
: Aku's robot minion destroying a giant tree(you might actually wanna look over on that calc for this). Would scale to the bottom and low tier characters.

654-770 Gigatons/538 Gigatons: Primodial Evil nuking the earth/Aku's Durability.

394 Tons: Jack and the Scotsman tanking a giant artilary shell/bullet.

4.8 Kilotons: "Supposively" from Aku easily smashing a robot that survived a crash landing on earth. Aku's Physical strength.

Mandrakk The Dark Monitor said:
I dunno but Samurai Jack is coming back! So hyped! :D
But I'll take a look at those calcs and tell you what I think :eek:
Thanks, Mandrakk.

I kind of think Jack should be Relativistic+ in everything and not just reactions from that feat.

The Everlasting said:
I kind of think Jack should be Relativistic+ in everything and not just reactions from that feat.
Well on that post, it did say somehting like "it should apply to combat speed", so we may possible looking at a relativistc Jack here.

Something iffy I always found about the light dodge is that in the same frame(s) we also see the fire moving.

LordXcano said:
Something iffy I always found about the light dodge is that in the same frame(s) we also see the fire moving.
What about the other speed calcs, Xcano? What are your thoughts on them(even though there isn't much to go by there)?

Yes, the Mach 84 is the higher one(well second highest if the sunlight feat is taken into consideration but whateve's).

So yeah even if we don't accept the sunlight one, we do have the Mach 84 calc which is from him casually deflecting machine gun fire.

Thanks you two. Now if there happens to be anything wrong with the calcs in anyway(other than Xcanos comment), please state them as we do have other calcs there to use(like for example, if Jack's Sunlight feat in the off chance is iffy and not accpeted in any way, we'll have to use the Mach 84 as our second best then).

Oh by the way just to let everyone here know this: I actually did the opposite here. As in rather than see what people think of this and do the upgrades/downgrades(Aku's only Large Island level+ going by our AP chart and the calc seen above) if this is supported and legit, i did the changes first THEN post this thread here.

Hehe. Yeah, y'all should know i'd somehow this by now. Heh.

The Everlasting said:
I still think we can use the Relativistic+ calc.
Okay, thanks Everlasting. Though i did left it as likely Relativistic+ though for Jack but it's good enough unless we fully cement that Jack's feat can scale to not only his reactions but also for his combat speed.

Thanks. Question: What do y'all think about MFTL and Star level God Tiers for the SJVerse?

CrossverseCrisis said:
Thanks. Question: What do y'all think about MFTL and Star level God Tiers for the SJVerse?
Makes sense. I mean, weren't they supposed to be all-powerul cosmic entities? Like, didn't the primordial evil represent all evil, or something?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
Makes sense. I mean, weren't they supposed to be all-powerul cosmic entities? Like, didn't the primordial evil represent all evil, or something?
Yup. And Aku is just only a fraction of that Evil too as well. And taht is right about Ra, Odin, and Vishnu being Gods, and it said something about the Nameless Evil being larger and longer(pause) than a star or something. Hmm....

Well technically i've done all the changes to the pages we have for SJ, but thanks for the support you two.

Hmm...there seems to be a lot of opposition to the calcs on the NF community, though.

@CrossverseCrisis: Perhaps you could ask a calc group member to double-check?

Lord Kavpeny said:
Hmm...there seems to be a lot of opposition to the calcs on the NF community, though.
@CrossverseCrisis: Perhaps you could ask a calc group member to double-check?
Jesus. Well then again, i didn't ask the calc group about this. Whoops?

I doubt we need a double-check on the Mach Jack calc, considering the scans I gave feature him deflecting machine gun fire from a futuristic gun as he's running towards it.

But Kavpeny does have a point about this as i need the calc group to actually double check the calcs to see if these are legit or not, you know? @LordXcano

I'm saying it's pretty unlikely we'll get a lower estimate for the Mach feat. I mean, even doing some lowball napkin math here, let's assume he moves his arm 1 meter (even though he's clearly blocking several bullets), the machine gun was firing slower than modern ones (I'll use 1500 mph) and that he was 3 meters away from it at the end of his run.

1500 mph to kmh is 2141 kmh. It'd take 1.5 milliseconds for the bullet to travel 1 meter. Multiply that by 3 and we get 4.5 milliseconds for Jack to move his arm 1 meter as a lowball.

That's... 497 mph or 0.65 Mach. Kinda disappointing honestly. Yeah maybe we do need calc group to re-check.

Indeed. To be fair, i actually did the opposite as i said earlier: First did the changes, then posted this rather than doing it the other way around.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
so is his speed fixed now?
More or less but Kav told me to ask the calc people to look this over to see if any of these calcs are legit or not. I did left all of the known Samurai Jack pages as they are after i did the change(bad move on my part, but.......yeah).

Back