• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic the Hedgehog vs The Player (Wizard101) (2-2-0)

Day 1 of me trying to get a notable match added to The Player's profile regardless of win or loss

No idea how this will go, so let's find out

If this is too unfair for The Player, let me know so I can change Sonic's key (although I expect this fight to mainly be based on hax instead of Attack Potency)

Arc I Player vs Excalibur Sonic

Both are Low 2-C

Starting distance is 100 meters and speed is equalized

Who wins?

Sonic the Hedgehog: XxZetsuxX, ShakeResounding

The Player: Spilxson2, Ayewale

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I think the player may have better hax but Excalibur Sonic can deflect some of his magic attacks

To quote the thread for the Player vs Base Archie Sonic:

For starters, The Player has smurf hax even in arc 2. His spells and abilities can affect 2-A beings such as The Three Titans.

• He has passive 2-A power nullification, which includes nullify conceptual abilities in Wizard101, which includes things like fate hax, on top of the fact he is cut off from fate and destiny anyway. Sonic will have to resist powerful 2-A power nullification that affects concepts and bypasses resistances in order to do anything releavnt in this fight
  • He also has passive 2-A absorbtion. In the fight with Morganthe he absorbed the power she was going to use to reset the Spiral's multiverse, and he didn't even notice he was absorbing her powers, it just happened, which has been accepted to be infinitely above baseline, and I don't see Sonic surviving 2-A passive absorption of his energy
  • The Player has numerous other passive abilities, but those are the main ones. He can also mind hax sonic beyond any resistance he has
All in all, this is a stomp.

And the 2-A passive power null might be Low 1-C now since the God Tiers have since been boosted to Low 1-C.

For starters, The Player has smurf hax even in arc 2. His spells and abilities can affect 2-A beings such as The Three Titans.

• He has passive 2-A power nullification, which includes nullify conceptual abilities in Wizard101, which includes things like fate hax, on top of the fact he is cut off from fate and destiny anyway. Sonic will have to resist powerful 2-A power nullification that affects concepts and bypasses resistances in order to do anything releavnt in this fight
  • He also has passive 2-A absorbtion. In the fight with Morganthe he absorbed the power she was going to use to reset the Spiral's multiverse, and he didn't even notice he was absorbing her powers, it just happened, which has been accepted to be infinitely above baseline, and I don't see Sonic surviving 2-A passive absorption of his energy
  • The Player has numerous other passive abilities, but those are the main ones. He can also mind hax sonic beyond any resistance he has

And the 2-A passive power null might be Low 1-C now since the God Tiers have since been boosted to Low 1-C.
Should I make it Low 2-C Player vs 2-A Super Sonic then?

Should I make it Low 2-C Player vs 2-A Super Sonic then?
I mean, that would give him a good wincon in temporal nuking but remember that the Player has Low 1-C passives.

Boy, as someone who loved W101 as a child, I never thought they'd be so broken.

I mean, that would give him a good wincon in temporal nuking but remember that the Player has Low 1-C passives.

Boy, as someone who loved W101 as a child, I never thought they'd be so broken.
Me neither. If Time Travel works, would the match be fair? I think Super Sonic could probably also just knock the player out

Also I wanna say that right now, Wizard101's having a brief time period where you can go to other worlds without having to pay to enter them. So if anyone wants to progress through the story for free, now's your chance

Holy shit.

I'm gonna be honest, seeing how fights in Wizard101 play out, I only thought the player was going to be Town level or planet level. Not... this

I'm gonna be honest, seeing how fights in Wizard101 play out, I only thought the player was going to be Town level or planet level. Not... this
I thought it'd be Low 2-C, 2-B or 2-A at most when I first got interested in it like 7-8 years ago.

So sonic being Super and 2-A makes it more fair? Or is it still a stomp?

I mean 100M with Sonic starting with blitzing moves and temporally nuking someone may give him an advantage?

Or player just nullifies everything and Passive Matter manips him?

So sonic being Super and 2-A makes it more fair? Or is it still a stomp?
Apparently the Player's spells and abilities can affect even 2-A beings, and has Low 1-C passives, so I made it 2-A Super Sonic. Super Sonic's advantages are speed, Offensive Time Travel and Invulnerability
I mean 100M with Sonic starting with blitzing moves and temporally nuking someone may give him an advantage?

Or player just nullifies everything and Passive Matter manips him?
I'd say that those are good win conditions for the Player, yeah. People can probably start voting now.

I'm gonna vote on wizard because of passive matter manip and power nullification which is Low 1-C

Damn i really wanted Sonic to wins this

I'm gonna vote on wizard because of passive matter manip and power nullification which is Low 1-C

Damn i really wanted Sonic to wins this
I mean, he has win conditions. On the other hand, it'd be somewhat interesting if this was the first loss Modern Sonic had on his profile that isn't against himself. Counted

I mean, he has win conditions. On the other hand, it'd be somewhat interesting if this was the first loss Modern Sonic had on his profile that isn't against himself. Counted
He does have winning conditions but problem is

Invulnerability gets negated by power null and matter manip

His first move is him literally blitzing the opponent which, Again Sonic gets matter manip'ed

I'd say it's more fair if we give him prior knowledge, Because the way i see it, If it isn't a stomp then it's very much so a one sided fight

He does have winning conditions but problem is

Invulnerability gets negated by power null and matter manip

His first move is him literally blitzing the opponent which, Again Sonic gets matter manip'ed

I'd say it's more fair if we give him prior knowledge, Because the way i see it, If it isn't a stomp then it's very much so a one sided fight
Alright, I'll give Sonic prior knowledge. I just want a match to be added to the Player's profile

I'd say that what the Player starts with depends on what Sonic starts with since his Information Analysis might immediately tell him what Sonic's going to do

I'd say sonic would start with ranged attacks since he can't get closed or he gets matter manip'ed

Wizard's spell might not hit Sonic because of Boost to dodge, Analytical precog and extrasensory perception

Sonic will BFR the opponent if he sees nothing is working

For now i'm voting Sonic

I think I should give the Player prior knowledge of Sonic's Attack Potency and Durability, but not his abilities. Otherwise, he won't know Sonic can just tank everything and he can instantly go for hax while Sonic still keeps his win conditions

I think I should give the Player prior knowledge of Sonic's Attack Potency and Durability, but not his abilities. Otherwise, he won't know Sonic can just tank everything and he can instantly go for hax while Sonic still keeps his win conditions
Kinda irrelevant because of Passive matter manip for the AP

Back