• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The game has finally arrive, and for celebration let's all discussing it in this thread

Welcome everyone to the new golden age of fighting games, and after a long redemption, Street Fighter has finally set it step to the bigger leap and it payed very well
Discuss and chat everything here from the gameplay, tourney, characters, and most importanlty, indexing

And without any further talk, let's begin the thread!
l3bg7nmfPpPzam5jOVlaUFww.jpg

images

AKIIII I'm simply in love with her, she's so cool.
I'm so happy they didn't forget about their novels and kept going with the Nu Haos, Fang was a nice character at the end of the day and you can't change my mind.

I can't wait for Aki man, she's creepy as heck and i love it
Prolly going to be a perfect cross-over char for Resident Evil lel
I got to watch Rashid's interactions only now, and I find it a incredible piece of lore the fact that Gill was the one who conquered Rashid's kingdom in the past. I'm also glad they keep expanding on his storyline, as V had laid down so many things..
This further add that Gill is one of ths god tiers on SF
if only we could saw the flashback on how he could nuke the kingdom, furthermore upgraded the AP

This further add that Gill is one of ths god tiers on SF
if only we could saw the flashback on how he could nuke the kingdom, furthermore upgraded the AP
He didn't nuke it, he ambushed snd defeated Rashid's ancestor, thus claiming control over their land

So can it be agreed the player meeting Akuma in world tour will be the "casually messatsu child" meme
99% of the times it'll be "casually messatsu eldritch freak"

Do you folks see Marisa's portrait in the verse page?
Because I see an error in its box, but the code should be correct and when I look at the preview from the editing page, I see it alright.

She's really full of personality, I love those movements, attacks and everything.
The poison mechanic has yet to convince, in V it wasn't that effective, but I'll wait for more details.

She is certainly F.A.N.G.'s successor.
It's confirmed even in her website profile, but her character's been foreshadowed since the time of V.

One of the short novels on SFV's website is about her origin (Part 1 and 2).
I was really afraid they'd have forgotten about glad honestly.

She's really full of personality, I love those movements, attacks and everything.
The poison mechanic has yet to convince, in V it wasn't that effective, but I'll wait for more details.
From what i seen, she has Gills mechanic where she can get many of combos opportunity when the opponent is poisoned

I thought about that, but I'm inclined to consider it just a full easter egg/game mechanic, because unlike other techniques, it is not meant to be a tool of offense and in-lore is just an old, plain camera.

I added the light thing to keep the joke to some extent, since that piece is still believable.

If you mean the camera, then I don't think that counts as physical null for the same reason it does count as projectile null.

Simply put, the camera flash is coded as a projectile, so it "clashes" with other projectiles, and will just hit the opponent's hurtbox with no risk of harm to Lily.

Indeed, but it isn't too different from Dudley's rose, Honda's salt, Birdie's boogers and other things meant to be gameplay jokes/easter eggs.

Back