• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 5D Characters on the Wiki

What about this dood? He has CM1 +plot manipulation, that should atleast neet him above the protagonist
also on one wiki, his profile picture looks vaguely looks like a chinaman, so that should give him the tier -8 spot
i wanted to put him on the list but apparently he's getting tier 0 upgrades

i wanted to put him on the list but apparently he's getting tier 0 upgrades
That only can happen If R>F makes you tier 0 proposition passes, which isn't probably going to happen due to the mods prefering escence and being shenanigans tier 0 proposition...Also those dudes are even weaker than devilman/doomguy

Could you put other LoTR characters, they aren't becoming tier 0
ok fine i'll put Eru on the list
shouldn't he at least be top 10 because of this?

That only can happen If R>F makes you tier 0 proposition passes, which isn't probably going to happen due to the mods prefering escence and being shenanigans tier 0 proposition...Also those dudes are even weaker than devilman/doomguy
There's no plan to make R>F Tier 0, there was a thread to make R>F 1-A though which got accepted

The original Proposition, if my memory doesn't fail me
The original proposition was never to make R>F Tier 0
I think the confusion from how 1-A in the new system is the same as tier 0 in the old system. To quote Ultima:
So, as said above, the Tiering System really is just positing the existence of some magical similarity between qualitative differences and quantitative differences that allows them to be equated with no issue despite everything that completely disproves this notion. And the only possible justification for that is something which we've already shown is essentially a false equivalence that is also tantamount to incompletely tiering a feat. The final point, then, is one that should be self-evident by now: Yes. Qualitative superiorities, such as Reality-Fiction Transcendences and transcendence over dimensionality, are in fact above any dimensional jump, as well as any cardinality. Under the current arrangement of the Tiering System, they are objectively Tier 0.

I'm actually a secret third thing none of you bitches could even hope to comprehend.
but 'girl' is fine.
Fuji, I spent three years working at a restaurant and I don't know what could be more incomprehensible about you than the time a party of actual furries came in after a convention.

I wish I was exaggerating ladies and gentlemen, but I am dead serious right now

a party of actual furries came in after a convention
Thomas_C._Lea_III_-_That_Two-Thousand_Yard_Stare_-_Original.jpg

Back