• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Characters for Every Tier

What does Ji Ning do in his 8-D key? Any passive?
No passives (at least none that matter offensively, he has passive future sight and danger sense).

He didn't do much in this key, but the first thing iirc was EE (which has 2 or 3 layers, nothing too impressive).

No passives (at least none that matter offensively, he has passive future sight and danger sense).

He didn't do much in this key, but the first thing iirc was EE (which has 2 or 3 layers, nothing too impressive).

Zi-O have type 2 Nondual and his first move as Oma is beating his enemies to death.

Zi-O have type 2 Nondual and his first move as Oma is beating his enemies to death.
Not sure why but I couldn't find Nonduality type 2 on his profile, only type 1, anyway, how good is his NPI? If they can't interact with each other it would just end in incon.

Not sure why but I couldn't find Nonduality type 2 on his profile, only type 1, anyway, how good is his NPI? If they can't interact with each other it would just end in incon.
His Non-Dual Type 2 are from Zi-O II onward. There's also one in Oma Profile who will be used in this fight anyway.

Can interact with Type 1 Abstract existence that merge with all of reality which also embodiment of heroism itself, type 1 concept, NEP, and break the face of Nondual Type 1 with a dropkick.

He also have Type 1 Conceptual Power Absorption, Layered time stop, Layered time erasure that bypass Type 1 and 4 Acausality with those characters also resist time hax that bypass the Type 1 and 4 Acausality, Type 1 Conceptual plot hax, and so on.

Containing opposing concepts is all it takes to have type 2 nonduality?
It's a lot more complicated than that. Basically to control the duality of past-present, he have to first control the duality of...everything inside that past and present first. In and out, light and dark, and everything in between to truly become the one true king of past and the future. Which promptly transcend himself from the concept of "time" itself, surpassing all duality within his own system.

sounds like Morghur walks over and he transforms from "sane man" to "inhuman screaming blob".

Morghur has 1-A passives in a 100 meter radius around him. And combat-applicable Immortality.
Fine by me, does Khatep and people below Morghur have something to put him down?

It's a lot more complicated than that. Basically to control the duality of past-present, he have to first control the duality of...everything inside that past and present first. In and out, light and dark, and everything in between to truly become the one true king of past and the future. Which promptly transcend himself from the concept of "time" itself, surpassing all duality within his own system.

Ehhhhh

I see, it's really not easy but I guess I could still try upgrading Ning to have Nonduality type 2 as well.

Also, since it was brought up in the OP of that CRT, do you know if in-verse quotes about Yin-Yang would help get Nonduality?

Also, since it was brought up in the OP of that CRT, do you know if in-verse quotes about Yin-Yang would help get Nonduality?
Potentially, if the yin and yang in question encompassed all duality then that might apply. Still, I'm not the guy who made the CRT. So you should ask Oma instead.

Fine by me, does Khatep and people below Morghur have something to put him down?
As I said, get yourself a halfway decent smurf and Khatep just loses, if you can beat him down and resist his magic there's not a whole lot he can do to people. Unfortunately resisting his powernull is out of the question but he's not out here making a Low 1-C not Low 1-C, and he's useless in a melee confrontation with no skill feats to speak of.

As for the rest, John's got 1-B haxes, and Jill is at wherever DC Cosmology is at nowadays in terms of smurfery, everyone else is either barely a smurf or not a 1-C smurf

Krog-Gar's pet undead Frog should probably go #2 in 10-B because

1: SCP is getting nuked so #1 ain't gonna be there anymore

2: Kaito's Plot Manipulation does not do Jack shit to Kroak's True Form because that thing is a 1-A omegasmurf layers above Shiro and as such Kroak just decides he didn't die and pops back up and haxes Shiro herself. Unlike most fantasy characters who are grey-line smurfs in their minds/souls, Kroak is 1000% a smurf in that regard and as such is unkillable because there are like a billion requirements to even interact with his true form.

Back