• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tailed Beast Intangibility

"Intangibility (Although the Bijuu transform into physical matter and give themselves normal biological bodies, they are primarily made entirely out of energy and have been shown to exist in that state. As they are masses of energy in this state, they are impossible to kill by normal means)"

Doesn't that description fit better in Incorporeality?

"Incorporeal (or Non-Corporeal) beings are those who have no true physical form. Though they may have physical avatars or bodies, but their true essence exists non-physically, whether as a soul, as energy, or as an abstract concept."

Chakra is energy, the "true essence" of Tailed Beasts, which is non-physical, and they use physical bodies to fight.

Shukaku and Matatabi are exceptions tho, they still have intangibility, as even the bodies they use to fight are made of elements, Shukaku is made of sand and Matatabi is made of fire.

Last edited:
So incorpreal beings can't be interacted with physically? But tailed beast Chakra can be interacted with physically so I disagree now

So incorpreal beings can't be interacted with physically? But tailed beast Chakra can be interacted with physically so I disagree now
Reio, it's clearly for when their in their incorporeal states, not when they or their chakra are in physical form.

Reio, it's clearly for when their in their incorporeal states, not when they or their chakra are in physical form.
Give me an example. The tailed beast can appear in their users mental relam.Which i don't think qualifies for anything. Other then that their physically imbodied chakra or just chakra enengy which both can be interacted with physically

Give me an example. The tailed beast can appear in their users mental relam.Which i don't think qualifies for anything. Other then that their physically imbodied chakra or just chakra enengy which both can be interacted with physically
When inside their hosts they clearly don't have physical forms. Which means they are in a Non-Physical state.

When inside their hosts they clearly don't have physical forms. Which means they are in a Non-Physical state.
Yeah that's in their mental world which practically everyone in naruto can do. They can meet up interact with one another. Like shown with naruto and his dad. When kurama died physically he no longer exist in naruto internally either. So I don't this counts.

Karama is just chakra enengy in narutos body when he's host

0496-003.png

0496-010.png

When naruto fights kurama its literally just in his mental world. That's why when kurama died as chakra he no longer existed in Naruto
I mean Minato was/is already dead. So that argument isn't really a defeater
Tho point is anyone can appear in someone's mental world using chakra that doesn't make them incorporeal

I don't know what I'm supposed to do here.

The CRT proposal is just to change the ability based on what is described in the Tailed Beasts profiles, but it has now become a discussion of whether chakra is physical or non-physical.

The CRT proposal is just to change the ability based on what is described in the Tailed Beasts profiles, but it has now become a discussion of whether chakra is physical or non-physical.
I mean your argument is tailed beast are pure chakra which is physical and mental energy

The CRT is fine.

I mean your argument is tailed beast are pure chakra which is physical and mental energy
Tailed Beasts are already accepted as intangible for "being primarily made entirely out of energy and shown to exist in that state", this is what is written in the profiles of Shukaku, Kurama and others (you can check the profiles if in doubt). The proposal here is just to change intangibility to incorporeality as it is more appropriate based on that description.

If you think these abilities should be removed then you should make your own CRT and show why they should be removed.

Tailed Beasts are already accepted as intangible for "being primarily made entirely out of energy and shown to exist in that state", this is what is written in the profiles of Shukaku, Kurama and others (you can check the profiles if in doubt). The proposal here is just to change intangibility to incorporeality as it is more appropriate based on that description.
I see
If you think these abilities should be removed then you should make your own CRT and show why they should be removed.
Not worth my time tbh

Back