• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team Fortress General Discussion

Still not too sure tbh, it just looks like fire to me
That's what I think too. However, as pointed out by Gatememer, the icon does supposedly feature actual rocks (though that's kinda weak evidence). I still think we should go with how the meteor shower looks and acts like In-Game, which is just "Fireball but AOE".

Also another calculation to put in the list of calcs, because I'm pretty sure it's not there.

Hey guys i'm curious, why do we have profiles for all of the mercs but not Madcap? I know he was removed a while ago but he still seems pretty profile worthy
b3bapggk08sb1.png

Hey guys i'm curious, why do we have profiles for all of the mercs but not Madcap? I know he was removed a while ago but he still seems pretty profile worthy
b3bapggk08sb1.png
god you're all so ******* stupid.

why the **** should this removed class that got repurposed into scout get his own profile? Bro straight up doesn't have enough considering he's lost media, stupid as shit.

EDIT: After some legal counsel, I think we should get to work!

why the **** should this removed class that got repurposed into scout get his own profile? Bro straight up doesn't have enough considering he's lost media, stupid as shit.
That's a popular misconception, Madcap was his own class seperate from the Scout, it was his weapon that was repurposed for Scout as the Boston Basher

Folks have been able to dig out his voicelines from the closed beta, maybe we'll have some interesting dialogue that'll give us extra hax or stat stuff.
These aren't particularly interesting, maybe besides Madcap saying he's gonna tear the enemy teams heads apart

it was made for a community update so yeah it was

it's canonicity is where stuff is questionable, and the train feat got like wall anyways so i dont think it matters much
Wall level? I got at least baseline 8-C for a 1200000 pound train going at a top speed of at least 36 m/s

Ubercharge doesn't increase strength. It only makes him bulletproof.
...And that none of the mercs are actually capable of harming the ubercharged mercs. Plus it literally showed that the Ubercharged Heavy was capable of managed to make a huge dent on the front of the train just by holding his arms out since that seems more like AP, and was still ubercharged underneath the train after it fell down on him.

Plus not only doe it makes him bulletproof, it was stated that on the basic strategy for Medic: "Your ÜberCharge makes both you and your Medi Gun target invulnerable for a short time." and the notes on the Medi Gun: "ÜberCharge grants Medic and patient 8 seconds of guaranteed invulnerability.", thus giving the reason on why the Ubercharged Heavy managed to survived the train from hitting him and ALSO falling on top of him.

But even then, the End of the Line calc was considered to be relying heavily on calc stacking on the first page of this thread.

...And that none of the mercs are actually capable of harming the ubercharged mercs. Plus it literally showed that the Ubercharged Heavy was capable of managed to make a huge dent on the front of the train just by holding his arms out since that seems more like AP, and was still ubercharged underneath the train after it fell down on him.

Plus not only doe it makes him bulletproof, it was stated that on the basic strategy for Medic: "Your ÜberCharge makes both you and your Medi Gun target invulnerable for a short time." and the notes on the Medi Gun: "ÜberCharge grants Medic and patient 8 seconds of guaranteed invulnerability.", thus giving the reason on why the Ubercharged Heavy managed to survived the train from hitting him and ALSO falling on top of him.
He might've been invulnerable, but he still managed to derail the entire thing with his low mass.
But even then, the End of the Line calc was considered to be relying heavily on calc stacking on the first page of this thread.
That's the meteor shower calc.

He might've been invulnerable, but he still managed to derail the entire thing with his low mass.
Yeah, but still, only really scales to the Ubercharged Heavy and possibly the other ubercharged mercs since non of the non-ubercharged mercenaries are incapable of harming nor killing the ubercharged opponents and going by Medic's quote "With my breakthrough, I could do in seconds what would take other doctors months! I could take men to the peak of health, and beyond! I could make GODS!" which basically implies that the Ubercharge targets are more durable (Or maybe even stronger) than the mercs. (But that's really only invulnerable sooo...)

Edit: Actually, scratch that, seeing how Medic's Ubercharge is just purely invulnerability boost and not a strength amped boost, I could see the TF2 cast being upgraded to High 8-C
That's the meteor shower calc.
Me and my dumbass not paying attention

Last edited:
Yeah, but still, only really scales to the Ubercharged Heavy and possibly the other ubercharged mercs since non of the non-ubercharged mercenaries are incapable of harming nor killing the ubercharged opponents and going by Medic's quote "With my breakthrough, I could do in seconds what would take other doctors months! I could take men to the peak of health, and beyond! I could make GODS!" which basically implies that the Ubercharge targets are more durable (Or maybe even stronger) than the mercs. (But that's really only invulnerable sooo...)

Edit: Actually, scratch that, seeing how Medic's Ubercharge is just purely invulnerability boost and not a strength amped boost, I could see the TF2 cast being upgraded to High 8-C
Precisely
Me and my dumbass not paying attention
Common vs debate injury

Back