• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In a peaceful days, Tyler Durden enjoys his times in Paradise... as Demon from Otherworld has invade and declared a war between Heaven & Hell.
As Tyler Durden wants to end the war, a man with futuristic equipment suddenly appears... the man thinks Tyler Durden too as a threat.
Later Tyler sees the script to know the man's information, confused to see that the man's name displays to be... “Doomguy”.

Tyler Durden vs Doomguy
• From Classic Doom > DOOM: Eternal Key will be used
• Doomguy have all his Equipments
• Battlefield takes places in Paradise (Fight Club 3)

Tyler Durden:
Doomguy:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Tyler can't directly harm Doomguy without the nuclear missiles, and Doomguy resists any of the hax that Tyler could use to put doomslayer down. Doomslayer, however, can't really kill Tyler permanently.

Doomguy resist to Immersion & Plot?
The plot manipulation doesn't seem very in character for him, the example given was him being unhappy about someone getting an abortion, and leaving to go the real world and writing the rest of the story.

kinda sounds like he not only doesn't use it in combat, but would be self-BFRing himself from doing that since he'd be busy writing the plot.

The plot manipulation doesn't seem very in character for him, the example given was him being unhappy about someone getting an abortion, and leaving to go the real world and writing the rest of the story.

kinda sounds like he not only doesn't use it in combat, but would be self-BFRing himself from doing that since he'd be busy writing the plot.
It is In-Character, as he always related to the script (Which explained most of important plot in the stories is happening because of him)...

Even if its not his In-Character, Doomslayer wouldn't be able to kill Tyler completly... right? Tyler can uses that chance to think what ability should he use, and sees the script (Precognition - Plot) to know how and what way is more possible to achieve a winning condition

It is In-Character, as he always related to the script (Which explained most of important plot in the stories is happening because of him)...
Being related to the script and using it in a fight against someone to win a fight is two different things.
Even if its not his In-Character, Doomslayer wouldn't be able to kill Tyler completly... right? Tyler can uses that chance to think what ability should he use, and sees the script (Precognition - Plot) to know how and what way is more possible to achieve a winning condition
he does need a possible win condition to look for, does he not? and it doesn't help looking into the future to beat the doomslayer when has his passive fate manipulation, which would make that a little rough.

Being related to the script and using it in a fight against someone to win a fight is two different things.
He certainly wants to win in this fight tho. And as the comic itself shows that Tyler uses the script everytime on every cases... i don't know what is stopping him from doing that
he does need a possible win condition to look for, does he not? and it doesn't help looking into the future to beat the doomslayer when has his passive fate manipulation, which would make that a little rough.
And that's when Plot Tyler came into battle, as he knows he “can't” win because of this Fate of Doomslayer emits... his mind would eventually think to alter the events of which Doomslayer will lose, and that's Plot Manipulation he will use

Tho, i believe hid Passive Fate is more like Non-Combat too... as the power is likely directing to somekind of Immortality, which Doomslayer will not die/lose because Demons still exist in the world (And not actually making himself to win, or Tyler to lose... its just he will not die because his Fate is to destroy something, thus why "Passive" category is put in the profile as its need triggering)

He certainly wants to win in this fight tho. And as the comic itself shows that Tyler uses the script everytime on every cases... i don't know what is stopping him from doing that
Has he used it in a fight before? if you can't provide me an example of him directly using it to kill/defeat someone, theres no point in mentioning him using it.
And that's when Plot Tyler came into battle, as he knows he “can't” win because of this Fate of Doomslayer emits... his mind would eventually think to alter the events of which Doomslayer will lose, and that's Plot Manipulation he will use
I don't know how two different plot manipulations that go against eachother interact, nor if theres an example of how it'd be handled on the wiki.
Tho, i believe hid Passive Fate is more like Non-Combat too... as the power is likely directing to somekind of Immortality, which Doomslayer will not die/lose because Demons still exist in the world (And not actually making himself to win, or Tyler to lose... its just he will not die because his Fate is to destroy something, thus why "Passive" category is put in the profile as its need triggering)
It's connected to immortality and the infinite universes and infinite possibilities of him wiping out the Maykers that Davoth blessed him with.

Has he used it in a fight before? if you can't provide me an examp
Is it really need to be a "fight"? Because in the profile, even by only looking at it... you can already know he sure is used this in most of his life.
I don't know how two different plot manipulations that go against eachother interact, nor if theres an example of how it'd be handled on the wiki
Wydm “two different plot manipulations”?
Fate Hax is obviously still belows Plot Hax
It's connected to immortality and the infinite universes and infinite possibilities of him wiping out the Maykers that Davoth blessed him with
Yes, and that's seems like used for Defensive, not Combat Offensive...

Is it really need to be a "fight"? Because in the profile, even by only looking at it... you can already know he sure is used this in most of his life.
Yes. He needs to be willing to use it in a fight to use it here.
Wydm “two different plot manipulations”?
Fate Hax is obviously still belows Plot Hax
I meant (idk why i said plot manipulation) if two people are rewriting the future for eachother to win/survive, what would happen to eachother's own changes if they're both constantly trying to change it.

Yes. He needs to be willing to use it in a fight to use it here
He certainly will, you can look at the profile... he wants to destroy all of existence, including Chuck with this Plot.
Even if he did not, at the end of the day... he will desperately use it, as none of his abilities work on Doom
I meant (idk why i said plot manipulation) if two people are rewriting the future for eachother to win/survive, what would happen to eachother's own changes if they're both constantly trying to change it.
Fate work metaphysically, while Plot works fundamentally.
There's a huge gap of power between the two... Plot can change the line of Fate, but Fate can't change the line of narrative (As it would be considered NLF in the end)

Back