• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I may, try to make profiles for it? Tho, I'm gona do a dragonball thing first
just had to double check POPGOES arcade was under the fanverse, which it luckily is. so POPGOES Arcade is free to get profiles as it's licensed under the Five Night's at Freddy's title.

have fun with that.

I just want to make sure, there was a discussion that involved the mods that determined these things were ok?
It was discussed here, with it being being decided they are fine, as they're officially adopted by Scott himself and therefore no longer fanfiction, but official (But non-canon) five night's at freddy's games.

It was discussed here, with it being being decided they are fine, as they're officially adopted by Scott himself and therefore no longer fanfiction, but official (But non-canon) five night's at freddy's games.
Hum I'd still be a little cautious, well I do agree eventually something like this would be allowed, usually the mods like to discuss it a bit, and there weren't any actual mods on that thread (even if I agree with most things said there)

Hum I'd still be a little cautious, well I do agree eventually something like this would be allowed, usually the mods like to discuss it a bit, and there weren't any actual mods on that thread (even if I agree with most things said there)
We'll cross that bridge if it comes. right now though these profiles do not break any rules and therefore shouldn't cause problems.

however, if yet ANOTHER VERSE i make gets deleted right after i finish making profiles for them i will be heavily disappointed (rest in peace, SCP: Secret Laboratory profiles)

How are Candy's profiles going? considering im done making profiles for TJOC (for now, i'll get back to making The Fallen, Michael, and Scott soon) i wouldn't hate help making profiles for candy's.

I've been rewatching some gameplay to look for feats, haven't found anything new yet

Profiles for Vinnie, Rat, and Cat should be fun though

A quick note for anyone making profiles for Candy's or POPGOES:​

When making the verse page, you should put the note "Candy's/POPGOES is a fan-game of the Five Nights At Freddy's video game franchise. However, due to Scott Cawthon's Fazbear Fanverse Initiative, this franchise has been officially licensed with Scott Cawthon's blessings, and hence should be viable for profiles." at the bottom.

this will avoid any confusion and attempts to delete profiles for these verses due to their fangame origins, and make it a lot easier on us.

I should be able to start on Candy's profiles this week. Probably gonna start with Puppeteer, Vinnie, Cat, Rat, Monster Cat, and Monster Rat.

I should be able to start on Candy's profiles this week. Probably gonna start with Puppeteer, Vinnie, Cat, Rat, Monster Cat, and Monster Rat.
The monster variants seem very unique for the site.

however, just gonna throw this out. Candy and Withered Candy (this goes for all the FNAC and FNAC 2 animatronics besides RAT and CAT) are completely two different animatronics, and shouldn't be composited together. I've heard people think of the FNAC 1 and FNAC 2 animatronics as the same, which isn't true.

The monster variants seem very unique for the site.

however, just gonna throw this out. Candy and Withered Candy (this goes for all the FNAC and FNAC 2 animatronics besides RAT and CAT) are completely two different animatronics, and shouldn't be composited together. I've heard people think of the FNAC 1 and FNAC 2 animatronics as the same, which isn't true.
Yeye, same with the Monsters.

The monsters are tricky because, from what I can tell, they exist in dreams and their only feat is one-shotting a dream-child, which is... 10-A

Will Mike be able to scale to the Ignited or is he gonne be Tier 10?
No. you play as him in the basement and you're easily killed by the fallen. both Mike and Scott would be 10-B (Or 10-A, haven't decided on it yet)

However, Nick Cawthon could actually get a profile due to him having a slight Precognition, foreseeing Creation breaking through the house before it happens.

I was thinking that, since Mike is the same species as the Ignited, he'd be able to scale, but that also makes sense.

He still gets possession and basic Ignited physiology though, so that's neat

I was thinking that, since Mike is the same species as the Ignited, he'd be able to scale, but that also makes sense.

He still gets possession and basic Ignited physiology though, so that's neat
Yeah.

so currently the verse is looking at;

strong as shit madness hax, which leads to death hax.

Really good speed feats, with freddy being able to move through a window before Nick can get a proper blink through.

Street level characters will soon scale to 495 joules if the calc gets accepted.

Creation scales to Wall level+ (i'll fix this in the future CRT), scaling to breaking down a metal door and various other doors and obstacles.

solid, i'd say.

Ignited bonnie is getting a new render for his page, which is more accurate to his official look.
dfr9mhw-2f6303ea-2a7d-4f4c-99f7-6a5f69a89ebd.png

hey, Comiphorous, just a question. Do we see the in game model for the security cameras of TJOC in the game? Was thinking of calculating the destruction of the cameras, but I know nothing about the verse, have never seen a gameplay, and even less played it.

hey, Comiphorous, just a question. Do we see the in game model for the security cameras of TJOC in the game? Was thinking of calculating the destruction of the cameras, but I know nothing about the verse, have never seen a gameplay, and even less played it.
Off the top of my head I believe he uses ones that look like the fnaf cameras, but I’d have to check.

if not, I’d find what a generic home camera looked like in 2013 as that’s when the game takes place.

So i don't remember asking this, but in regard of TJOC: Reignited

Will the ignited get all their abilities/resistances from all the modes? since Classic, Story Mode, and Free Roam modes are all getting remakes in this version, do you think they'd be all be considered canon or would we only rely on Story mode for their capabilities?

I guess the closest example I can think of are fighting games? We take stuff from versus modes as well as story modes iirc?

so you'd probably be allowed to use stuff from whatever modes

Back