• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"However, my idea was to start the animatronics normal, and slowly have them deteriorate as the game goes.Or maybe replace the fallen with these ****** up versions. Let's first judge how it goes ;)"

so, seems like the ignited will slowly evolve into organic monstrosities over time.
They probable should have cyborgyzation then sinse they are part organic part animatronic

They probable should have cyborgyzation then sinse they are part organic part animatronic
Well, as his tweet said, they'd start as a complete animatronic, so it's moreso them becoming physically unstable as the game (not so well) said as to why they needed to merge into creation. so they'd keep their inorganic physiology, and would likely get a second key when they become physically unstable

speaking of creation, imagine the aboslute horror he's going to be when all the animatronics are half metal, half flesh.

chef kiss
Well, as his tweet said, they'd start as a complete animatronic, so it's moreso them becoming physically unstable as the game (not so well) said as to why they needed to merge into creation. so they'd keep their inorganic physiology, and would likely get a second key when they become physically unstable

speaking of creation, imagine the aboslute horror he's going to be when all the animatronics are half metal, half flesh.

Oh right.

Scott won't be the protagonist of the new TJOC. he doesn't want to use Scott's name for the new version. so, im gonna hold back on making a scott page for the time being as it'll be deleted when the new version comes out.
the possessed wirelock animatronics obviously have a resistance to that weakness, as they've shown they can attack people even whist being controlled, but that's likely a fine weakness for everyone else.

the possessed wirelock animatronics obviously have a resistance to that weakness, as they've shown they can attack people even whist being controlled, but that's likely a fine weakness for everyone else.
Nah, they just become less agresive instead of beingh completly unagressive, otherwise the guard and Mary would never be able to leave de place when they atack

Oh right.

Scott won't be the protagonist of the new TJOC. he doesn't want to use Scott's name for the new version. so, im gonna hold back on making a scott page for the time being as it'll be deleted when the new version comes out.
I will be honest, I agree, also if I was scctty I would be unconfortable with a game where my entire family and including my baby and my self could die, well, the representation of my IRL self

Nah, they just become less agresive instead of beingh completly unagressive, otherwise the guard and Mary would never be able to leave de place when they atack
problem.

the final night of FNAC2, where only RAT and CAT are there, takes place during the day. not night. so they can act on their own accord during the day without getting less aggressive

problem.

the final night of FNAC2, where only RAT and CAT are there, takes place during the day. not night. so they can act on their own accord during the day without getting less aggressive
Oh, okay... maybe It depends on setting or light level? they can be flabbergast away with the lanter... no no... okay this is valid, but then shut down is also a valid option, let's just say the FNAC 1 RAT is PIS

Oh, okay... maybe It depends on setting or light level? they can be flabbergast away with the lanter... no no... okay this is valid, but then shut down is also a valid option, let's just say the FNAC 1 RAT is PIS
FNAC 1 RAT could also been forced back into the storage room once noticed by the other animatronics, as RAT cannot appear on the same camera as another animatronic. very likely once 6 AM hit the animatronics lost interest in Mary, and jumped RAT.

FNAC 1 RAT could also been forced back into the storage room once noticed by the other animatronics, as RAT cannot appear on the same camera as another animatronic. very likely once 6 AM hit the animatronics lost interest in Mary, and jumped RAT.
This is really funny and in character sinse they do beat up RAT back into the storage in that minigame, this also gives RAT another stelth mastery feat

vese page.

Should TJOC, Popgoes, Candy's, and Flumpty's characters get a 'Fazbear Fanverse Initiative characters' tag? or do you think that's pretty useless?

vese page.
Can you put me as a suporter? Can't do that at the moment (hehehe, the penguin is there)

So here's just some matchups with the FNAC peeps i've been thinking of;

Candy the Cat vs Freddy Fazbear (obviously)

RAT and CAT vs Fredbear and Springbonnie (valid since both parties are notable duos together)

RAT vs William Afton

Penguin vs Balloon Boy

CAT vs Candy the Cat

Hughie Campbell vs Monster Vinnie

Ignited Bonnie vs Blank (one arm punch off)

Kate (Slender: The Eight Pages) vs Monster Rat/Any monster character really

RAT and CAT vs Fredbear and Springbonnie (valid since both parties are notable duos together)

RAT vs William Afton

Penguin vs Balloon Boy

CAT vs Candy the Cat

Maybe one of them can fight against the weaker foes of ONAF

Here Are the calcs, thanks

RAT vs William Afton

Penguin vs Balloon Boy

CAT vs Candy the Cat

I want to do penguin vs Mr.burns in the powerplant beacuse the penguin eincon is press buttons in the place and making the powerplant explode or enter radioactive meltdown

Also thanks to onaf3 we can make a team without flumpty what is good for fnaf like verses team fight

Also would like to point out candy's will be street level + while onaf is only baseline so It may be a stomp if they fight

Back