• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Saiyan's have to stop a rouge Triangle | Goku and Vegeta vs Bill Cipher | 1-1-0

He need the talisman for the seal, jar or any container is fine as long as there is the talisman to seal off the container

But i think his actual Mindscape form can just possess another shit to fight
Wouldnt possessing something else be outside help

Goku TUI+UE Vegeta 30 minutes of prep+prior knowledge and the jar Versus Physical Form Bill Cipher

Hakai is their only wincon

But Physical attacks wont work cause Bill is Intangible.

What are Goku and Vegeta going to do against Time Stop though? Pretty sure they don't have resistance to that and Bill passively slows down time im pretty sure (gotta check).

Last edited:
Plus Bills Hax are like really really Busted soo much so that it's not even funny.

A measly 30 minute won't give you counters to one of the most broken abilities in fiction.

Plus Bills Hax are like really really Busted soo much so that it's not even funny.

A measly 30 minute won't give you counters to one of the most broken abilities in fiction.
Saiyans are way faster then Bill off the bat, and with prep they could possibly pull the mafuba quick enough

Saiyans are way faster then Bill off the bat, and with prep they could possibly pull the mafuba quick enough
Regarding Mafuba I agree that with their prep time they would be able to plausibly pull it off. But sealing isnt the end all be all for Bill Cipher. Future Zamasu, was able to break free from it indicating that it is plausible to break out from it. Especially with the Multiversal+ Range for Bill in teleportation. Momment Bill breaks free hes instantly stopping time and petrifying them.

Regarding Mafuba I agree that with their prep time they would be able to plausibly pull it off. But sealing isnt the end all be all for Bill Cipher. Future Zamasu, was able to break free from it indicating that it is plausible to break out from it. Especially with the Multiversal+ Range for Bill in teleportation. Momment Bill breaks free hes instantly stopping time and petrifying them.
Zamasu never broke out of the sealing part of the mafuba, he just broke out of the jar cause there was no seal

Thats with his physical form, and he hasen’t shown to reverse time with time manipulation
Alright the Time argument is fair enough.

But Bill Cipher is still not getting trapped in their by any means his Teleportation range is Multiversal+ pretty sure TP bypasses conventional sealing. Zamasu and Vegeta prolly couldn't use Instant transmission because it requires to lock onto the ki signatures of others and teleport to their locations. It needs a ki signature to teleport to, otherwise, they cannot perform the technique. Whilst Bill Cipher out here teleporting Multiversal+ distances with a thought.

Additionally, wouldn't this seal just be fodder to Bill? He has

Not sure what the sealing is based off of, Bill dosen’t have a resistance to sealing so i’d be inclined to think it could work

Not sure what the sealing is based off of, Bill dosen’t have a resistance to sealing so i’d be inclined to think it could work
Its litterly in his profile as one of his only weakness
Weaknesses: Needs to locate a ki signature to teleport using Instant Transmission.
Though I think you are referring to Zamasu able to teleport objects to him. Pretty sure that requires a locking and it is very limited.

Its litterly in his profile as one of his only weakness
Weaknesses: Needs to locate a ki signature to teleport using Instant Transmission.
Though I think you are referring to Zamasu able to teleport objects to him. Pretty sure that requires a locking and it is very limited.
Thats for Goku black, not the Kai Zamasu

This one
The one they sealed then broke out cause no sealing charm
Well since it was able to trap a Low 2C being with Space-Time Manip and Magic and we have Bill Cipher at Low 2C your argument makes sense and you have convinced me.

If they are able to seal Bill before Bill uses Time stop or any hax then they win

Goku and Vegeta are alot faster then Bill, but might take time to set up the mafuba before bill just snaps

Mindscape isn't being used its just his Physical Form. Even then if Vegeta and Goku Arnt fast enough with the seal Bill snaps or thinks.

Pretty sure mafuba is really hard to use though.
Goku did it first try on Zamasu and he couldnt do anything about it while being put into the jar, and Goku resist TS btw

Goku did it first try on Zamasu and he couldnt do anything about it while being put into the jar, and Goku resist TS btw
Goku was only able to move against Hit because he surpassed Hits ki. Hit abilities do not work on opponents stronger then himself.

Either way though Bill just has many other Hax but yea as I said

If Goku and Vegeta are able to pull off the sealing before Bill activates his Hax then they win

he's still given resistance to timestop
this just increases their chance of success
Not necessarily, given context he wasn't actually resistant to it or given an ability to bypass it. Litterly just got stronger Ki via Accelerated Development then Hits abilities didn't work anymore. That isnt Time stop resistance

Well to lay out the match
Saiyan's
+Much Faster then Bill
+Can seal Bill
+Had Prep and could make a strategy to seal Bill
-Sealing takes time to set up
Bill
+Winning Via a Snap
+Immune to basically everything physical the Saiyan's have
+Quick to go for win
-Slower then the Saiyan's

I think being >>>>> 4x faster is extremely beneficial

Doesn't stop low-godly tho (Dear god I wish you would actually read profiles)

Back