• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he starts with transmutation. That doesn't mean that he can't simply flex afterwards, instantly destroying Doofed-Strange, which he has done before, and which he has more than enough time to do.

Also why do you have this idea that Perfect Bidoof normally monologues? Against Agatha, the poacher and literally every trainer that joined Red's resistance, he killed instantly. There's no reason to assume he wouldn't do the same against someone who is an actual threat to him.

@Gyronutz Magically enhanced durability prevents Bidoof from one shotting. And it is the main thing in it, actually higher than the durability granted by physical things, so that argument is null. I even hinted at this.

Stars moving in the background doesn't take that much. And I don't think Bidoof himself said a galaxy, if he did link the time where he did. If it was just Rusty that said it, the statements are completely null. And Bidoof has teleportation, and him actually going super large distances isn't shown, so there's things like that that generate uncertainty.

That, and like I said, thought activated defensive stuff exists, which is gonna nope anything Bidoof can throw. Transmutation? Reflected. Although it wouldn't really do anything cause Bidoof is already a Bidoof, but it still doesn't hit.
Thinking over a speed gap takes far more than what is there.

Link the calculation.

Bidoof's monologues? Yeah he does do those. He just doesn't do it once for every single person in the resistance cause that would be stupid. And no, you can't say it's PIS without supporting that.

@Akreious Not deleted, just removed from this list.

GyroNutz said:
Yes he starts with transmutation. That doesn't mean that he can't simply flex afterwards, instantly destroying Doofed-Strange, which he has done before, and which he has more than enough time to do.
Also why do you have this idea that Perfect Bidoof normally monologues? Against Agatha, the poacher and literally every trainer that joined Red's resistance, he killed instantly. There's no reason to assume he wouldn't do the same against someone who is an actual threat to him.
You do see that the person had enough time to say "Oh sweet Jorsus, he doofed steve! Aw this can't get any worse!" and then Perfect Bidoof exploded Steve. That's more than enough time to cast Time Loop/Stop.

He didn't monologue to the Resistance because he'd had already completed Monologuing prior, he's said everything he wanted to say to Rusty and the rest already.

Again, Strange he is an actual civilized person who Perfect Bidoof is going to delight in monologuing to.

So I just noticed that Iblis's first key (9-A) doesn't have her AoE existence erasure.

Which means for speed equal unless she has any other passives I don't know about, Damian absorbs her, Anthony burns/transmutes her, Brooke drives her insane, and Uriah tells her she's powerless.

OOokay there are LOTS of things wrong with the things you just said Monarch.

Damian can't absorb her even if it's conceptual level (The Ascended are beings that are beyond concepts, with them being the first "Beings" to create them)

Transmute/Burn a High 1-B being's plaything vessel? Okay then. Not sure how that's going to actually grant him the win.

Brooke won't be capable of driving her insane. Actually, no he probably can but then she'd be even more dangerous and would likely roast the planet with Hellflames to which Brooke is melted to oblivion in flames that burn creatures not even made of physical matter. And unless you're saying that his invisibility allows him to hide from even a High 1-B's sensing (Feats please), if he so much as scratches Hell's Bane then he's getting himself scattered across the Infinite Magniverse instanteously.

And I'm pretty sure Uriah's ability qualifies her for flat out 1-A status. She has the ability to manipulate truth to overpower Alaya, who's 1-A. If she just tells herself she's stronger than Alaya, I'm pretty sure that'd happen given her ability. So...

Edit: Wait Uriah can only affect things within 100m?

But Iblis' mind isn't even in the same dimensional level, let alone 100m o_o

Edit Edit: Also speed unequalized, she blitzes all of them before they can think.

Edit Edit Edit: Another problem, blitzing a Supersonic isn't Hypersonic without a quantifiable timeframe/feat.

Oh right you already said speed equal.

Problem is, I'm pretty sure none of what you described is stopping Iblis from just teleporting her sword Hell's Bane inside their head, assuming she's in her "Serious" personality where the moment she catches a glimpse of an Authority, she goes "Screw that crap".

Ah, let the games begin.

How wrong you are Akreious.

Damian can quite easily absorb her, and does so. The fight begins, she pulls out a gun, and then she collapses in on herself in a Kamui spiral, and he has absorbed her. She and all her weapons and powers are now part of him.

Anthony transmutes because the High 1-B won't be able to turn her back. She'll be stuck as a statue of salt for the rest of time.

Brooke's invisibility is superior to the passive state of Hallows where they are unable to be sensed by a nigh-omniscient omnipresent 1-A being. And his madness manipulation is comparabe to a ridonculously powerful 1-A's madness manipulation. And it works on anyone who perceives him in that state in any way, so not only does the avatar get madhaxed into catonia, suicide, or eternal loyalty, so does the high 1-B. "lacks a concept of a mind" won't stop it. Authority can literally bind that concept to them if it has to, and even without doing so it has worked on beings "beyond all concepts" before.

I find it amusing that it was only at Uriah when you picked up on the "overpowers Alaya/Authority of Humanity" bit. They all do that in an area around them. So now that we've established his ability overpowers a 1-A to do its tricks, he quite easily tells her she's powerless and there goes all her abilities. Or that she can't do anything to him. Or that she is his slave and must obey. Etc.

And at no point will the High 1-B be able to regenerate Iblis or make a new avatar to fix the things that these people have done to it, because if Authority is sufficient to impair a 1-A being's ability to regenerate, resurrect and create beings, why would a High 1-B being be able to do any better instead of not, you know, literally-cannot-be-quantifed-by-numbers-worse?

And yes, speed is equal

Remember when Tabletop Kirito was able to kick Damian's teeth in through sheer speed and AP

Since we're likely to go back and fourth a lot, do you just wanna hunt eachother on Discord instead? I'm going to be honest, my 2007 Laptop is dying from the amount of text on the page right now.

okie we talked it out.

Uriah/Damian takes Speed Equalized for strongest 9-A while Iblis is only unequalized.

Slight change, I'd like to submit Gale Highwind as the strongest 7-C with speed equalized. Being subsonic with supersonic combat speed means most people blitz him hard otherwise.

Monarch Laciel said:
And right on Damian's heels, as if to make up for the loss of Mattias, Fiona Ní Sídhe makes her claim as the strongest 9-C, challenging Arimiminiumu.
You mean Strongest 9-C speed equalized right...? Armimiminiumu blitzes her to hell and back whilst multi-tasking and doing his homework and eating McDonalds along with celebrating his 18th birthday. She can pull as many "Stories" as she wants and in no scenario could she win unequalized since every single action she takes, Fast Man could do quadrillions while only walking.

Now Fast Man normally can't harm Fiona due to her immortality, but his Temporal Electricity is going to be a pain in the ass for her since resisting it or otherwise avoiding it would draw the High 1-B, possibly 1-A KiJuu of Time to the battle's attention. It's mentioned that she resists EE, Plot and Conceptual manipulation, but EE on the scale of Alaya could in fact eventually kill her. Whilst the KiJuu is likely weaker, the point is she will eventually get EE'd and along with the fact that even downplaying the KiJuu's speed to that of Fast Man, she would have no chance to win even if the EE took trillions of years.

Now there's also the question of if plot would even affect something like the KiJuu, as it was the Aetherion lords and therefore KiJuu that created reality in the first place within my verse. This also includes concepts such as plot, with the creatures of Void being "Plotless".

Same problem with Speed Equalized, if Fast Man even starts to generate Temporal Electricity and she kills him mid-way, the KiJuu of Time will appear somewhat annoyed that his "Time" suddenly disappeared and came to reclaim it, in which case it'd be High 1-B, likely 1-A vs Fiona.

Make a thread or go on discord m8.

Yeah, I'm here again.

Akreious I have nothing against you, it's just your characters are all so strong and mine are all so strong that they tend to collide on this thread.

Anyway

Reggy for strongest 8-C instead of Ethereal Hydra

-> Sheer Dumb Luck basically stacks the deck in his favour (even if it has to alter the past to do so) and makes sure that events will play out in his favour as long as the possibility of them doing so isn't 0% (to the point of pulling down space debris and meteors, causing volcanic eruptions to go off beneath the opponent's feet to throw them into space, causing a hundred lightning bolts to hit them, or causing black holes across space to open wormholes on top of the opponent). Also makes it so that Hydra's breath will miss because it idk, jerks its head back too far because a bird flew in front of its face mid battle, the ground just broke beneath it, or maybe its breath just didn't even work for some reason.

-> Death Manip that can kill abstract possibilities and beings that exist as pure information takes care of the low-godly by killing its mind.

-> He exists as a non-corporeal possibility himself, so unless the Hydra's breath can hit something like that, it can't BFR him to the void, even if it could get past Sheer Dumb Luck making all its attacks miss.

If a 1-A is effected by laws and concepts they aren't 1-A.

Laws and concepts that are outside of laws and concepts

Okay fiction I know you're wierd but seriously you don't just get to not make any sense

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear what you were saying over the sound of Alphamon sealing the souls of soulless beings and Dr. Gii deleting the time of beings who lack the concept of time to kill them.

actually tho, the guardian doesn't seem to have any notable hax compared to other 1-A characters. whether or not they apply is meh

ZephyrosOmega said:
actually tho, the guardian doesn't seem to have any notable hax compared to other 1-A characters. whether or not they apply is meh
Because he doesn't need Hax, his physical strength and speed are absurd, even for Outerversal Levels.

Allow me to explain:

In the context of the verse, Nihilon is baseline 1-A, he embodies nonexistence and resides outside of reality.

Azathoth shitstomped Nihilon and nearly killed him, the fight was so one-sided that Nihilon was afraid to fight Azathoth again.

Izreldan with the full power of his armor unlocked through Azure Overdrive overpowered Azathoth in a physical conflict and quickly stomped him with help from Ra wielding The Firstlight Sword.

Current Jake Caster has a form that in turn shitstomped Izreldan in Azure Overdrive, and Izreldan's daughter Apophis has a form that is equal in strength to Jake's strongest form.

The Guardian defeated The Endbringer in 1v1 combat, who stomped Jake Caster and Apophis at the same time with minimal effort when they were both in their strongest forms.

Or in short: Nihilon (Baseline) <<< Azathoth (Higher Degree) <<< Izreldan (Even Higher Degree) <<< Jake Caster (Much Higher Degree) <<< The Guardian (Absurdly High Degree)

1-As can be stronger than each other in-verse through qualitative measures such as Taikyoku or the "stairway to the Creator" in Umineko but they have no relevance to another verse and therefore a baseline 1-A from one verse can be superior to a really strong 1-A from another. Simply put there is no baseline and you can't stack infinity to make it stronger. What makes a 1-A stronger depends solely on the verse mechanics.

Let's say Monarch is 1-A via being some immensely superior to Gargoyle to a point where Gargoyle's attacks can't do anything to Monarch. Both exist in the same verse btw.

Then there's Ryukama from another verse, who'd be 1-A solely for fulfling the baseline requirements to be 1-A, yet also be the creator of everything in his verse, be the source of all sources, unchanging, and supreme, and stated to beyond several concepts and theories that are restrictions to Moanrch in his verse. Who's stronger? Monarch who is above a baseline 1-A? Or Ryukama who is a baseline 1-A but has less qualitiative restrictions? See the issue with using the term "baseline" for 1-As?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back