• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Android Saga Future Trunks vs Future Gohan

Starting distance is 100 meters

Who wins?

Trunks: SirAlex09

Gohan: Brogeefrong, Nullflowerblush, TegamiBachi25, Gilad_Hyperstar, ShakeResounding, Spectra_Schiffer, Nierre

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
If they are equals in power levels, small advantages will suddenly start to matter alot.

Trunks having a sword and two arms is a huge advantage.
A slash will cause more long lasting damage than a punch.

Even if Gohan has a debatable skill diff, Saiyans learn and adapt quite fast. The skill diff will vanish pretty quickly similar to Goku vs Caulifla.

Trunks will quickly close the gap in skill. Meanwhile Gohan can't grow an arm and a sword.

Therefor I am voting Trunks.

If they are equals in power levels, small advantages will suddenly start to matter alot.

Trunks having a sword and two arms is a huge advantage.
A slash will cause more long lasting damage than a punch.

Even if Gohan has a debatable skill diff, Saiyans learn and adapt quite fast. The skill diff will vanish pretty quickly similar to Goku vs Caulifla.

Trunks will quickly close the gap in skill. Meanwhile Gohan can't grow an arm and a sword.

Therefor I am voting Trunks.
I thought Future Gohan before he lost his arm could've been used in matches

I thought Future Gohan before he lost his arm could've been used in matches
The Gohan with both arms is much weaker than the one armed version Trunks is equal to.

One armed Gohan was dominating 50% Androids alone after his Zenkai boosts while two armed Gohan was stomped 2 vs 2.

Trunks beats both version

I think they'd both get stronger during the fight while Gohan still keeps his skill advantage

Trunks bodies badly, even before he went to the past. Even tho he felt Future Gohan’s fp with his time with him, he was still confident in taking out the androids, implying that he’s saying he’s above Gohan.

The Gohan with both arms is much weaker than the one armed version Trunks is equal to.

One armed Gohan was dominating 50% Androids alone after his Zenkai boosts while two armed Gohan was stomped 2 vs 2.

Trunks beats both version
Dawg what? He wasn’t dominating the androids, he was dominating a android, the moment the second one stepped in, he got overpowered. The same thing happened when he had both arms, he was super relative to 17 until 18 stepped in. He also had to protect trunks in the first fight so he couldn’t even perform like he did in the second fight. And you can’t quantify the “zenkai proof” he had if you can even prove he got one. Very disingenuous.

Also trunks says he isn’t fully prepared without his arm when he says “Gohan, are you in any shape for this?”

Last edited:
Dawg what? He wasn’t dominating the androids, he was dominating a android, the moment the second one stepped in, he got overpowered. The same thing happened when he had both arms, he was super relative to 17 until 18 stepped in. He also had to protect trunks in the first fight so he couldn’t even perform like he did in the second fight. And you can’t quantify the “zenkai proof” he had if you can even prove he got one. Very disingenuous.

Also trunks he isn’t fully prepared without his arm when he says “Gohan, are you in any shape for this?”

Only time he was keeping up with both androids at the same time is when he was catching their punches for a couple seconds and then ran away 💀

Also trunks says he isn’t fully prepared without his arm when he says “Gohan, are you in any shape for this?”

Trunks was confident he could beat the androids? Didn't the androids still beat him despite that though? Also if Future Gohan with both arms > One Armed Future Gohan then I'll make it Future Gohan with 2 arms

Trunks was confident he could beat the androids? Didn't the androids still beat him despite that though? Also if Future Gohan with both arms > One Armed Future Gohan then I'll make it Future Gohan with 2 arms
That just means he was wrong… he can’t sense their power so he gauged their power off their defeat of Gohan, since he was confident in beating them, it implies he surpassed Gohan.
And again, via my reasoning above, Trunks would still be stronger being that what I said up top implies he’s above Gohan.

That just means he was wrong… he can’t sense their power so he gauged their power off their defeat of Gohan, since he was confident in beating them, it implies he surpassed Gohan.
And again, via my reasoning above, Trunks would still be stronger being that what I said up top implies he’s above Gohan.
It implies it but when he fought the 2 androids he got beat up by them just like Gohan did so it's hard to say

It implies it but when he fought the 2 androids he got beat up by them just like Gohan did so it's hard to say
No, you’re misunderstanding. If he’s confident in beating ppl who beat someone else, it implies he’s at the very least above that person that lost or else he wouldn’t say he’s confident in winning if he was weaker than the person who originally lost

No, you’re misunderstanding. If he’s confident in beating ppl who beat someone else, it implies he’s at the very least above that person that lost or else he wouldn’t say he’s confident in winning if he was weaker than the person who originally lost
I'd say he's probably just around Gohan's level. If he was stronger than Gohan, not by an extremely large margin. I'd say that if that's the case, Gohan has a chance due to having more combat skill

Gohan fought both androids and got beat up
Trunks became super saiyan, trained then thought he'd be able to defeat both androids but still got beat up
They seem equal to me
Bro what? 💀 Going by your logic, Super Vegeta and Grade 4 Goku are equal bc they both would lose to Perfect Cell 💀
All this proves is the androids are stronger, not that they are equal. You’re just being purposely ignorant and a troll, imma just ignore you from on now

Bro what? 💀 Going by your logic, Super Vegeta and Grade 4 Goku are equal bc they both would lose to Perfect Cell 💀
All this proves is the androids are stronger, not that they are equal. You’re just being purposely ignorant and a troll, imma just ignore you from on now
I'm not trolling. From what I've seen, the gap between Future Trunks and Future Gohan isn't that big so I think the matchup is fair and not a stomp is all I'm saying

Although Trunks is described as "not that different [than Gohan]" by Bulma, whereas Gohan looked up to Trunks Saga Goku, Trunks is stated to be directly comparable to Goku, which means he has the slight advantage in strength.

Considering, however, that Gohan taught Trunks everything he knows, and that, to any relevant character after Frieza invaded Earth, Trunks's sword is worthless, Gohan should be able to edge out a victory based purely on the fact that Trunks relies on Gohan as an emotional anchor yet and that Gohan is smarter, older, wiser, and more attuned to combat than Trunks is.

Although Trunks is described as "not that different [than Gohan]" by Bulma, whereas Gohan looked up to Trunks Saga Goku, Trunks is stated to be directly comparable to Goku, which means he has the slight advantage in strength.

Considering, however, that Gohan taught Trunks everything he knows, and that, to any relevant character after Frieza invaded Earth, Trunks's sword is worthless, Gohan should be able to edge out a victory based purely on the fact that Trunks relies on Gohan as an emotional anchor yet and that Gohan is smarter, older, wiser, and more attuned to combat than Trunks is.
Is this a vote for Gohan?

Gohan FRA. Experience matters more than strength. Trunks barely fought the androids for months(?) while gohan had been at it for years and taught trunks himself.

Back