• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the most Powerscaling piece of fiction you’ve ever seen?

Wait… we actually do have VTuber profiles. I’d be damned.

Masadaverse tho
My actual answer to the thread question is absolutely chuunige VNs. Light novels might get more abstract and talk about dimensions and shit but VN authors adore dense narrator monologues about their magic (best example is Nine Lives Blade Works from FSN, which expands three in-universe seconds of standing still and summoning a weapon into the most peak 5 minutes ever written)

Just a series with scaling ranging from tier 7 to maybe tier 4, with decent hax. Nothing crazy for powerscaling
Eh, it kinda feels like that at a point when everyone starts learning how souls work and then goes bonkers.

Although true, it's not THAT big of a jump per se when comparing to another.

Eh, it kinda feels like that at a point when everyone starts learning how souls work and then goes bonkers.
The soul stuff is a clear, reasonable progression in the story though? Its all to fight against much stronger opponents, it also seems to come at a price where one must die, or be close to death to gain the soul amp. And even now, we know Soul's got something planned for the mr to become stronger as well. I'm thinking some might not learn soul stuff honestly.

83fd9e5d490607d275e05f7377b47469.png

I'm 100% sure the author is powerscaler but since the work is famous and is officially published by official companies the verse is allowed here.
Iirc I'm pretty sure despite the popularity if a verse is still made for power-scaling purposes and adding up incorporating inner power-scaling terminologies, it should still be eligible for deletion.

Iirc I'm pretty sure despite the popularity, if a verse is still made for power-scaling purposes by incorporating inner power-scaling terminologies it should still be eligible for deletion.
tbh the verse is not really made for power-scaling purposes, it is cool to read and has a decent history, the author just went wild in the final battle against the strongest enemy

being someone who understand powerscaling is not the same as making a verse for powerscaling purposes

tbh the verse is not really made for power-scaling purposes, it is cool to read and has a decent history, the author just went wild in the final battle against the strongest enemy

being someone who understand powerscaling is not the same as making a verse for powerscaling purposes
Lol true fair enough

It will never be funny how those BS LN characters that stack infinities can't even usually get pass manifold verse, or are just fodders to WOD and Marvle

Iirc I'm pretty sure despite the popularity if a verse is still made for power-scaling purposes and adding up incorporating inner power-scaling terminologies, it should still be eligible for deletion.
Kinda a very funny reason to delete a verse
Sure any verse with good hax should get deleted from the wiki then, sure will lose everyone after that

Kinda a very funny reason to delete a verse
Sure any verse with good hax should get deleted from the wiki then, sure will lose everyone after that
Sir, I think you missed my actual point.

Joshua is the example of well written high tier characters, still below Su Zhou writing.

Joshua is the example of well written high tier characters, still below Su Zhou writing.
1-A
FTL speed

peak

FTL speed already bypasses physics itself and yields energy values of imaginary values. Quite insane, eh?

Back