• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wiki Vandalism Reports

I ain´t sure if this counts as vandalism, but this user created a page with a calculation that wasn´t approved
I don't see a problem there, even if they didn't got their calculation accepted,
Tiers between 9-A and 3-B, even those which do correspond with their namesakes, should not be assigned unless there are accepted calculations
His tier is 9-C so, does this rule still applies to his page?

I don't see a problem there, even if they didn't got their calculation accepted,

His tier is 9-C so, does this rule still applies to his page?
This was one of the reasons of why i wasn´t sure

The profile scales to 9-C+ though, something that you need a calculation for if he doesn´t upscales from anyone (What is the case here)

For that second edit, that is just another way or romanizing her Japanese name "エイダ", in-fact "Eida" being the Rominzation of those characters. Both are in technicality correct, and not trolling/vandalism in the slightest, though Eida should be in a Nihongo template. I can do that in a jiffy

For that second edit, that is just another way or romanizing her Japanese name "エイダ", in-fact "Eida" being the Rominzation of those characters. Both are in technicality correct, and not trolling/vandalism in the slightest, though Eida should be in a Nihongo template. I can do that in a jiffy
I knew that was the intent behind it. No major issue.

The first one is an obvious instant ban and delete though.

Yeah, we'll definitely listen...

(Edit)

This... for some reason, really thinking we wouldn't notice?

Last edited:

Yeah, we'll definitely listen...

(Edit)

This... for some reason, really thinking we wouldn't notice?
Thank you for helping out, but please do not mess up any more of our wiki page structures, and correct the ones that you have messed up already. Thank you. 🙏

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Vergil_(Devil_May_Cry)?type=revision&diff=8581574&oldid=8580990

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Standard_Format_for_Character_Profiles

It was part of the original Samus Aran page, but we removed it when it got split into the Zero Mission, Legendary, and Post-Fusion pages
Samus & Joey takes place before Fusion. So the White Hole power should be on her Legendary Suit page. There are stats on an 8th key despite no 8th key being listed, but it was only ever on her Varia Suit key. It probably should be reorganized to avoid confusion perhaps, but removing it outright (Especially without a CRT) is wrong. It should either be moved to her Varia Suit key with a foot note at the bottom or there should be a key between Varia and Gravity (That specifies Varia Suit during Samus & Joey era) where it is listed.

But also could be handled in a CRT.

Thank you for helping out, but please do not mess up any more of our wiki page structures, and correct the ones that you have messed up already. Thank you. 🙏

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Vergil_(Devil_May_Cry)?type=revision&diff=8581574&oldid=8580990

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Standard_Format_for_Character_Profiles
@Apotheosis69

I greatly appreciate that you are extensively trying to help out. I was just giving instructions how you can do so in a better manner. My apologies if I caused offence. 🙏❤️

Last edited:
I disagree with the S&J stats just being moved to the Varia Suit key, that'd give people the impression that's something she always has in that state when it's something she only ever gets once in the manga. Keeping it at the end of the Legendary Suit page's keys is fine, imo.

Thank you for being reasonable. 🙏🙂❤️

The changes weren't accepted.

You seemed to have removed quite some content from the page that isn’t from those revisions. Be careful next time.

You seemed to have removed quite some content from the page that isn’t from those revisions. Be careful next time.

Oof. Sorry.

I think this is a vandalism (or just a poorly made profile?)

I don´t think i need to explain...

I think this is a vandalism (or just a poorly made profile?)
This profile was reposted

Back