• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brazilian Gang 2.0v Discussion Thread (Write only in English, not in Portuguese)

We also have the Ordem Paranormal verse, trough It's beingh build really slowly

We also have the Ordem Paranormal verse, trough It's beingh build really slowly

And there are calculations not yet accepted on the page. But I'll put it in the OP anyway.

He already has attack reflection
I'm blind, them I guess there is only some other shows of acrobatics

like him beingh standing straigh with only one eet in the desert and he jumping from rock to rock in the vulcano

I also would say a bit more about the animation in the descriptions something like "The Hero is the main charactere of the music based animation, Legend of the Hero, on Youtube paroding videogame mechanics and logic created by the Castro Brothers, eventually lauched even a videogame of same name, in the animation the hero sings his adventures as he progresses towards his ultimate goal of saving the princess."

I'm blind, them I guess there is only some other shows of acrobatics

like him beingh standing straigh with only one eet in the desert and he jumping from rock to rock in the vulcano

I also would say a bit more about the animation in the descriptions something like "The Hero is the main charactere of the music based animation, Legend of the Hero, on Youtube paroding videogame mechanics and logic created by the Castro Brothers, eventually lauched even a videogame of same name, in the animation the hero sings his adventures as he progresses towards his ultimate goal of saving the princess."
Done

By the way, I discovery that the name in english is Songs for a Hero

.... It was to be O heroi sinse there is on million "the hero" in the wiki...

Hello Brazilians and others.

Context for this new Thread

Well, the old thread discussion has been closed. The reason is that it would be difficult to moderate because there are several threads like this speaking in their own language.

So I'm creating version 2.0 of this thread.

Warning: Speak/Write only in English, no Portuguese.

Yes, it's kind of boring, but it's what we have.

Brazilian Verses/Characters on the Wiki
I thought about making a section for Brazilian stuff on the wiki. Whether characters or entire verses. To promote these verses to more Brazilians on the wiki. This is a way to get more help as well as to spread the Brazilian stuff that exists on this wiki.

Verses
Characters

image.png
One thing I noticed is that there seems to be a duality of translating or not the names of characters and works.

I think what has to prevail is the original name of the work.

I guess the "is there an official english version" thing doesn't matter

We have for example Kimetsu no Yaiba, it has an official name in English that is used for both the manga and the anime in English, which is called "Demon Slayer". But you don't see the name of the page being in English, you see the name in Japanese.

Same thing for character names, I think you have to keep the original.

One thing I noticed is that there seems to be a duality of translating or not the names of characters and works.

We have for example Kimetsu no Yaiba, it has an official name in English that is used for both the manga and the anime in English, which is called "Demon Slayer". But you don't see the name of the page being in English, you see the name in Japanese.

I don't know if there is any rule that the name of the verse and the name of the characters cannot be the original.

Considering the existence of Kimetsu no Yaiba for the first thing.

Well, I will not call Cebolinha "Little Onion"

wait... why was the Hero dongraded? and did Dragonite erased the AP part on his calc? (we still need to think of a better name, my main Idea is to make the animated hero and the game hero 2 separated keys instead of 2 diferent profiles)

To be fair, in universe his name literally is hero lol. It should probably be The Hero (Songs for a Hero) or O Herói (A Lenda do Herói)

wait... why was the Hero dongraded? and did Dragonite erased the AP part on his calc? (we still need to think of a better name, my main Idea is to make the animated hero and the game hero 2 separated keys instead of 2 diferent profiles)
??
The hero was not downgrade and didn't erased a part of the calc

To be fair, in universe his name literally is hero lol. It should probably be The Hero (Songs for a Hero) or O Herói (A Lenda do Herói)
I told dragonite to put the portuguese name for the characte... well

??
The hero was not downgrade and didn't erased a part of the calc
Wasn't the hero taking the rock 8-C? Almost sure You had calculated the kinetic energy of the monkey rock and got how many joules It had, so the hero stoping It with a sword swing would mean he did as much force as the rock to stop It's movement speedd

Wasn't the hero taking the rock 8-C? Almost sure You had calculated the kinetic energy of the monkey rock and got how many joules It had, so the hero stoping It with a sword swing would mean he did as much force as the rock to stop It's movement speedd
The calc always was 9-B, tier 8 was the volcano calc that was refused by @Flashlight237

Brazilians of the wiki, we need to make a voting, Should the Brazilian verses use the portuguese names or english names? Just say Your opinion later I will make a google pool for the votig

Back