• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brazilian Gang 2.0v Discussion Thread (Write only in English, not in Portuguese)

Brazilians of the wiki, we need to make a voting, Should the Brazilian verses use the portuguese names or english names? Just say Your opinion later I will make a google pool for the votig
I think so. Currently there are some with Brazilian names and others not.

Post this on the "Ordem Paranormal" discussion page too

If they have an official english name then i'd say it's besr to go with it (Bonus points if the series has an english release, since it might help make it more known ).
If we have to translate it "nas coxas" it's better to keep the OG name.

If they have an official english name then i'd say it's besr to go with it (Bonus points if the series has an english release, since it might help make it more known ).
If we have to translate it "nas coxas" it's better to keep the OG name.
I will not call Cebolinha "Jim five"

I much prefere using Brazilian names, especially for thigs like the hero from legend of the hero... that has another name that I don't remenber in english

Please send this form to any Brazilian or portuguese speaker You find here in the wiki, thanks

Votos.png

I guess this is enough votes, who wants to start to make the brazilian verses renaming of the profiles?

Guys... Hero vs thomas the tankengine, both can only walk in 2 directions so the hero can't just move out of the rails and thomas cant just atack the hero from the 3D space

Hoping someone makes profiles of the main characters (Monica, Cebolinha etc) and not semi-unknown characters
Go to Turma da monica GDT, second. NOP. at least not now... why You ask? original turma da monica cannon will have Looney Toons levels of bulshit or even more... Trough if You are talking about the Joven comics, Dragonite is making one for monica

Go to Turma da monica GDT, second. NOP. at least not now... why You ask? original turma da monica cannon will have Looney Toons levels of bulshit or even more... Trough if You are talking about the Joven comics, Dragonite is making one for monica
Low 1-C turma da Monica is crazy.

1-A? I can see the arguments, but is probally would be considered wank.
I mean, there is alread 3 diferent time dimensions on top of the 3 normal dimensionalities and infinity universes inside infinity universes inside infinity universes, all that seen as fiction by the Roteiristas.... GO TO TURMA DA MONICA GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD (Insisting on It beacuse I made that thread ;P)

This probally should be OC vs wiki, right?
Nop
Wall level as a crazy lowball, but how far do they get?
Also, I thought YouTube profiles weren't allowed on VSBW (Don't know why), but I also don't know the rules for these profiles
Nop, there is a lot of Youtube verses on the wiki, even a "internet" tag lol

They are only not allowed if they use material from other verses in important part of their history, so no Mario vs Sonic sprite animations

Oh, then, for example, no random YouTube person, but, for example, characters like Theodd1sout (Animated) can be in here, as long as they have any feats?
Yes(Maybe not Theodd1sout (Animated) sinse It's a animation blog so would still be picking a "real person" but even Colonia Contra Ataca" can be in the wiki, I helped a bit make calcs for It but the Colonia Contra Ataca verse making is in hiatus, but Colonia Contra Ataca can only be here sinse the FFG has a history and cannon that separates It from the actuall people from the series, A better exemple would be Jaiden Animations, by It self is a not but this video for exemple could)

Yes(Maybe not Theodd1sout (Animated) sinse It's a animation blog so would still be picking a "real person" but even Colonia Contra Ataca" can be in the wiki, I helped a bit make calcs for It but the Colonia Contra Ataca verse making is in hiatus, but Colonia Contra Ataca can only be here sinse the FFG has a history and cannon that separates It from the actuall people from the series, A better exemple would be Jaiden Animations, by It self is a not but this video for exemple could)
Thank you. Probably gonna make a sandbox for Will Mcdaniel then

Back