• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 4

Inksaness said:
@MaxForward

Azathoth: HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! TOO LATE!!!!!!!!! (Azathoth cackles as he retconned everyone but Godmode king, Decimus, and himself)
Daniel in his last moments, gets courage from everyone that is being retconned, to make the rewind in time. He looks at the world tearing apart, as he utters his final words: "I hope that everything will be better now. Goodbye." And it all rewinds back to how it all started, when the TOCOJBWA defeated Omnius once and for all.

Omnius: Wh... HEY LOOK UP THERE NOOOO!!!!!!!!! (He says as he sees Azathoth make an ultra retcon machine.)

Orror: Shut up. this is a past event. also. Daniel still thinks that I am trapped in the CHAOS dimension and Azathoth too. We need to be stealthy.

Omnius: Well... I certainly don't remember that (As he sees infinite combine base and empire clones made by AZATHOTH!)

Azathoth: For... THE BASE!!!!!!!!!

Omnius: I feel like I'm getting sucked into something... NO!!!!!!!

Inksaness said:
Omnius: Wh... HEY LOOK UP THERE NOOOO!!!!!!!!! (He says as he sees Azathoth make an ultra retcon machine.)

Orror: Shut up. this is a past event. also. Daniel still thinks that I am trapped in the CHAOS dimension and Azathoth too. We need to be stealthy.

Omnius: Well... I don't remember that (As he sees infinite combine base and empire clones made by AZATHOTH!)

Azathoth: For... THE BASE!!!!!!!!!
NO! STOP IT, ORROR!

Orror: Lol, they don't know that I am not doing anything.

Ominus (future): wha... WHY AM I BEING SUCKED INTO ANOTHER PERSON'S BODY !?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!??!?!?!?!

Inksaness said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Inksaness said:
Orror (In the chaos realm): Lol, they don't know that I am not doing anything.
I'm serious! Everything has been retconned!!!
I'm serious too! I did not do anything!!!
Me and Public are still fighting Decimus at the Combine Invasion three that would have happened if you hadn't come along! That is the reality we live in now!

TheDarkSide857 said:
Inksaness said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Inksaness said:
@TheDarkSide857

Wait? So... you are blaming me for prolonging a fight that was gonna last anyways?
No, I'm blaming you for ruining this story!
Orror: How? Characters come and go...
You crammed in the Paradox and Omnius when they are dead and gone.
Do I need to go into further detail?
Do you want me to cram in CHEAGOD too?

Inksaness said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Inksaness said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Inksaness said:
@TheDarkSide857

Wait? So... you are blaming me for prolonging a fight that was gonna last anyways?
No, I'm blaming you for ruining this story!
Orror: How? Characters come and go...
You crammed in the Paradox and Omnius when they are dead and gone.
Do I need to go into further detail?
Do you want me to cram in CHEAGOD too?
NO! HE DOES NOT EXIST IN THE CROSSOVERSE YET!

Maruishimaryishi said:
After these are happening...
Lee, Kabus, and the Stranger went to the other portal (Just a fast plot lol)
Orror: Phew... finally the plot is bac and also I'm still TNOA leader

Crazed Touma : .....

Touma was about to nullify Negative ORROR, but Lee kicked his head and launch him on the mountain, fallen apart.

Maruishimaryishi said:
Crazed Touma : .....
Touma was about to nullify Negative ORROR, but Lee kicked his head and launch him on the mountain, fallen apart.
Negative ORROR then turns life god form and erases Touma from existence (wait what?)

The Stranger backs up, before then looking at said portal. "Oh, hey! A new guy! What, have I been sentenced to assassination again!?"

"Thank god! Normally when people send people like you here, or just people like you showing up, I feel endangered." He said.

Heyitsgalaxycreeper said:
(Um, not sure what koing is, suppose it's a nice thing)

Thank you, thank you. I come in peace.......

Am I sounding like an alien?
Negative Orror: ko meanz twuo knockout 4 24 hours!

Back