• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 4

TheDarkSide857 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
"SHIT!" I say, flanking him, and getting a hit right in the back of Decimus's head.
Meanwhile, another one, just as strong as that one attacks me. There is no cloning, he is just so fast he creates a near-infinite amount of afterimages that can even be hit. Also there is 2. Funny Valentine (The president) creates alternate universe versions of himself and one of Decimus with Dirty Deeds DOne Dirt Cheep, which attacks him. "Dojyaaan" Funny Valentine says, as that Decimus explodes and dies, but yet there are more. LUcy Steel uses her stand Ticket to Ride, which activates Love Train, making him untouchable.

"I think I have a plan, but I don't know what we will do after" I say to Dark.

I hand him a fruit. "This fruit is the Rokakakaka fruit, it normally they would give something and take another thing away when eaten, for example, if I had an amputated arm, I could regrow my arm but lose my sight. This one can fuse people, but it might involve us dying." I say. "This way is seemingly permanent, however, and I have made a tape because this has happened to someone, and they became an Amnesiac."
I stuff it in my pocket and the multiple Decimuses blast more black holes.
Negative Orror: Dark... I know we are on opposing teams... but Orror would never allowme fusing with him... not currently anyways.

TheDarkSide857: And what are you trying to tell me?

Negative Orror: Dark... can we fuse?

Beerus:maybe it's worth something.

Giorno and Daniel (half-seri): NO!

• Giorno returns time to zero before Negative and Dark merge *.
Beerus: ... I don't think so * returns the time to the moment when Negative and Dark decided to merge and at the same time cancels the ability of the stand at each point in time immediately and at the same time destroying the stand and killing Giorno *

"You ruined this story." Said Daniel. "You know what? Let's just retcon all of this, yes all of this, everything since the Combine Invasion, and just never let any of this happen. Any questions? Speak now or forever hold your peace."

MaxForward said:
"You ruined this story." Said Daniel. "You know what? Let's just retcon all of this, yes all of this, everything since the Combine Invasion, and just never let any of this happen. Any questions? Speak now or forever hold your peace."
"Yes, can you just retcon the JBWWAR and TNOA? They didn't even exist at this period. But, however, me, Public, and Decimus are all that is left." I respond.

TheDarkSide857 said:
"Aaaaaand, will Orror be banned from these threads?" I ask in addition.
"He will be banished to his own outerverse, where he is free to do chaos." Daniel replied. "Sorry if I have been a jerk to you, Orror. For now you can do what ever you want here, until we build this retcon machine."

"What does Beerus and W.D. Gaster have to say about this?" I ask since Azathoth just time machined to a time before the combine invasion, forever messing up entire code and ruining the story even more since the 2 timelines merged again.

Inksaness said:
Azathoth: YES!!! IF YOU DO SO THEN I WILL BE THE SUPREME RULER OF CROSSOVERSE!
"Anything but that, we don't want an evil dictator delaying our plans."

MaxForward said:
Inksaness said:
Azathoth: YES!!! IF YOU DO SO THEN I WILL BE THE SUPREME RULER OF CROSSOVERSE!
Azathoth: But I already retconned TNOA and TOCOJBWA and JBWWAR!!!!!!! I MERGE WITH THE CROSSOVERSE AND MANIPULATE THE EVENTS NOW I A M Y O U R R U L E R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since you wanted the retcon. (He says as he finishes the retcon machine.)

Daniel: How did you do that?

Azathoth: I read your mind on how to do it lmao.

Azathoth: But I already retconned TNOA and TOCOJBWA and JBWWAR!!!!!!! I MERGE WITH THE CROSSOVERSE AND MANIPULATE THE EVENTS NOW I A M Y O U R R U L E R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since you wanted the retcon.

"I said NO!" Daniel said angrily,

@MaxForward

Azathoth: HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! TOO LATE!!!!!!!!! (Azathoth cackles as he retconned everyone but Godmode king, Decimus, and himself)

Meanwhile Orror is in teh void, a chaos realm where Azathoth imprisoned him (Welp, TOCOJBWA and TNOA will take care of it.)

Negative Orror: Welp, since I'm still in the events, There is waaaaaaaay to much retcon. I came from more powerful than Orror in the chaos realm to back then level.

Meanwhile in the chaos void

Orror: How are yuo here?

Ominus: ... Azathoth forced me... me here.

Orror: Okey: *puppets ominus* Hey... there's a door... (Opens the door) Orror: Welp, I'm freed from that dimension. I wonder what will happen now?

Ominus: THAT AZATHOTH DA-

Orror: Yuo said a bad word. (Orror says as he shuts Ominus up)

Ominus: So... who can possibly defeat AZATHOTH?

Back